Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B (35569 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Alariwo2: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
Lets assume that he slept with Otobo, is there any issue with that in the court of law? He is a pastor and if you don't like it, leave his church and go somewhere else. If you are not a member then mind your business and let this issue be judged by the judge in court

Nah!
you're getting it all wrong.. Suleman's acts is a disgrace to Christianity as a whole and Christians in Nigeria.
A bloody adulterer parading himself as pastor.. No no no!

Oh God! how art thou this merciful.

If dragging God's name in the mud is ok by you.. then sorry to say, you're a dunce church goer nothing more. It's better you sit at home on sundays and perish in the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by texas1990(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
is this a real pastor? why can't him allow God to judge? wonder shall Neva end, this na end time pastor ooo, Sule - wetin abi wots is d ediot name again?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by wayseir: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ronpet777:
This is super story!
A life of thrive and sorrows

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by jswagg4(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jengem:
Apostle fuccu fuccu
cracked me up
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by greatman247(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
When we ask this man to sue them if he knows his hands were clean then he didn't and some fools on Nairaland were saying men of God don't sue people to court, so what is this one called now? And by the way, what sort of pastor is this one now. I guess he said he forgave her when the mom of the lady visited the church? so this one na fake forgiveness not knowing d thing still dey pain the pastor. Some people are not good leaders by example. So you preach forgiveness and you don't practice what you preached?

Pastor go get himself 4 lawyers to shows he got so much money, ok I dey laugh in Spanish.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by texazzpete(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
sanbells:
When this is finished. I hope that Sawore guy gets jailed. He's a disgrace to the media. He lacks media etiquette. He's subjective in his analysis because from the look of things, he was in full support of Stephanie Otobo and had already condemned the Apostle.

So because of a dubious pastor, you want one of the few sources of investigative journalism in NIGERIA to be hounded out of business?

You people are the bane of NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Olumaeme: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Make the man leave Otobo, treat sowore Bleep up
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vanpascore:
But i tot he said he had forgiven her
He lied! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by felixomor: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

Nah!
you're getting it all wrong.. Suleman's acts is a disgrace to Christianity as a whole and Christians in Nigeria.

If dragging God's name in the mud is ok by you.. then sorry to say, you're a dunce church goer nothing more. It's better you sit at home on sundays and perish in the end

And u claim someone else is a disgrace to Christianity.....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by LordOfNaira: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Qriousity:
Sowore your village people mean you this 2017. I'll put you in prayers.

You don't know Sowore. Suing is not new to him. Nothing ever comes out of them. This same Sowore was a thorn in the flesh of even Abacha. Some of you really think Sowore started his business yesterday. Let Sule go on with it. Even Dino will soon pretend to have forgotten his own fight against Sowore.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Queenbalikees(f): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
he cald himself man of God nd he cnt 4give nd 4gt. wat type of example is he layin fr his followers. even jesus dat he claimed 2 b serve was humiliated a 100 folds than him(apostle) yet jesus persevere

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by chrisav: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Image123:

Are you minding the lying apostle? He lied to his wife and congregation. It's not hard for him to lie to his girlfriend's mother.

Always be mindful of how you speak about other people.
watch the video where the apostle forgave her. He did say but that would not stop the law from doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
last35:
After her mother knelt and begged you to forgive her?? What will Jesus do- malam sule elepon (scrotum) Blue.

And he said he has forgiven her fa!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by ElsonMorali: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
You mean after the pastor had forgiven them?

Maybe I don't know the meaning of forgiveness again.

Meanwhile, pastor yi fe te.

He whom the gods want to behead, they first run mad.

This pastor is running mad gradually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
chrisav:

watch the video where the apostle forgave her. He did say but that would not stop the law from doing the needful.

Who is suing otobo? D pastor or the govt?

Forgiveness my black hairy arse.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by felixomor: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You don't know Sowore. Suing is not new to him. Nothing ever comes out of them. This same Sowore was a thorn in the flesh of even Abacha. Some of you really think Sowore started his business yesterday. Let Sule go on with it. Even Dino will soon pretend to have forgotten his own fight against Sowore.

Sule no be Abacha.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by ThatFairGuy: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Apostle, after you've eaten inside egg you are now ready to throw its shell away, There is God ooo... Motherfucker..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

Nah!

Where you there when he committed adultery? Yes or no?
Where you there when he promised her marriage? Yes or no?
Where you there when he impregnated her? Yes or no?
Where you there when he gave her concoction to drink and abort the baby? Yes or no?

If all the answers to these claims is No then it is you that is the dunce who should keep shut and let the judge do his work.

I await your answer to the questions

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by ElsonMorali: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
chrisav:

He instituted the suit, he can always withdraw the suit If he wanted but greed and stupidity dey worry am.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by obailala(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Reading through this thread, funny how most of the commenters just automatically assume the case will go against SR. I'm wondering what the case against SR will really be.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by LordOfNaira: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
felixomor:

Sule no be Abacha.... lipsrsealed

Sule is less positioned than Abacha was. Abacha had decrees and even in the face of decrees, Sowore never allowed himself to be bullied into submission. Sule is a small boy beside Abacha. He would be a fool to sue Sowore who would be too glad to finish him.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:

Where you there when he gave her concoction to drink and abort the baby? Yes or no?

If all the answers to these claims is No then it is you that is the dunce who should keep shut and let the judge do his work.

Answer d same questions yourself. U'll realise how dunced u are

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
tonio2wo:

Answer d same questions yourself. U'll realise how dunced u are
Stop being foolish. I believe in the rule of law that says innocent until proven guilty. Let the court decide if he is guilty or not and not all these online ranting and condemnation. Idiot.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
with dino 5 billion making it 6 billion
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Googleus:
Dino 5 billion + Apostle Suleman 1 billion = 6 billion naira.....

Sawore, U are finish... U know nothing Nigeria John snow
iam not understanding oooo, i been hear say the party Alfa been forgive the woman na
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Ralphlauren(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
wayseir:

A life of thrive and sorrows

its strife grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by jamislaw(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
This man no get shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by eyinjuege: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

But you know this is a useless country right?.

After giving Police (Useless people) the go ahead to check her passport, bank statements with Suleman's own.. nothing was done. Instead they locked the lady up violating her fundamental human right

I'm happy the case is now in court. he played into otobo's trap

What has her passport got to do with her arrest?

I thought she was arrested for blackmail? That's between her and the police.

The man is suing now for defamation of character. She claimed a lot of things about him after she was arrested by the police.
Its even better now that he's suing otherwise the police case against her would probably never touch deep down on their affair.
Now, this case is strictly about their claimed affair. I expect Festus Keyamo to do his work well, and tally all the apostle's itinery with hers.
Its action time, to prove who's telling the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
Stop being foolish. I believe in the rule of law that says innocent until proven guilty. Let the court decide if he is guilty or not and not all these online ranting and condemnation. Idiot.

Am glad u answered those question cos this ur outburst shows u just realised how a dunce u have been. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Alariwo2: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:

Did your Apostle send money to a known stripper in Canada.. Yes or No?

Good thing he didn't deny that.. Reason why she (otobo) has a case and should not be written off completely

Sooner or later, we'll get to know the total amount apostle fuccu fuccu sent and the business they started together with him as signatory
.you might be a fool but I'm not. I pray you receive sense IJN

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
tonio2wo:

Am glad u answered those question cos this ur outburst shows u just realised how a dunce u have been. grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehe, see clown. You have gone to change moniker? I thought you want to claim smart. Answer the question if you can. If you can't then shut the Bleep up and let the judge do his duty. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.