Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B (35570 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by 2016v2017: 5:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Judasjudas:
if its members now ..they'll tell u allow God fight for u .. now ur taking ur case to mortal men to judge for u ..

smH ..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
Where you there when he gave her the tithe money? Yes or no? cool
Answer d question urself n reaffirm ur dunceness. cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by TheEvilPriest(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2017
farem:

Even Jesus Christ could not have pleased you better! Your miserable lots have been going about spewing rubbish saying that the man of God gra-gra has gone down because the 'facts' against him were overwhelming. Now that he is going to the court, see una life!
Don't mind the two-faced bastards. Formerly, the apostle couldn't man up and defend himself, now he should have allowed God fight his battle. Just imagine the hypocrisy!

Now, I honestly want to see the end of this drama. Let Otobo be interrogated until she tells us who her paymasters are.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by laribari(m): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
This Fraud parading himself as a "Man of God" is just wasting his time.

The problem with people like you is education. What makes him a fraud? Does his track record apart from this otobo story prove so? I thought the lady already confessed it was a blackmail which is why he is dragging them to court to legally prove his innocence?

For all those illiterate saying a man of God shouldn't take people to court, mind you in a democratic government the only recognized institution for law, rights and policies is by legalization which bring court into the matter. If you want to do certain papers or documents for your ministry you probably asked to get affidavit from the court but to solve issue that is not a religious matter you are forbidden to go to court?

Court has the highest authority on earth when it comes to government and issues are settled there. Wisdom!

Besides, you saying he is wasting his time is wrong else he wouldn't be this big today. Sahara has stepped on toes too.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by bezimo(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Great step Apostle.
High time folks are taught that you cant run your mouth on false unsubstantiated allegations against someone and go Scott free.Never.

I watched the video in which the Apostle said he forgave the idiot Otobo But after he said the law must take its course which means she must reap the consequences of her action even if he has forgiven her.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by laribari(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Judasjudas:
if its members now ..they'll tell u allow God fight for u .. now ur taking ur case to mortal men to judge for u ..

smH ..

For all those illiterate saying a man of God shouldn't take people to court when it's not a spiritual matter is laughable. If he wants to forgive you or settle out of court, it is solely up to him but he is exercising his rights as a Nigerian.

Mind you in a democratic government the only recognized institution for law, rights and policies is by legalization which brings the court into the matter. If you want to do certain papers or documents for your ministry you probably asked to get affidavit from the court but to solve issue that is not a religious matter you are forbidden to go to the same court? Don't he have rights as a Nigerian? Isn't he binds by the constitution?

When El-rufai said people shouldn't preach publicly in his state, isn't it passed into law by the court? For instance, if you want to argue or overturn such decision where do you go to? Nor be court? The constitution says we have free right to exercise our religion and that was by court injunction.

I bet if a pastor was charged to court you wouldn't say it's forbidden, instead you will label him all manner of names......fraudstar, judas, this, that etc

Court has the highest authority on earth when it comes to government and issues are settled there. If there is a dispute, you go to court to settle it if all parties involved can reach a settlement then a judge comes in. Haba!! The bible didn't say we shouldn't respect national law, else Jesus wouldn't submit to Caesar. Wisdom!

His reputation and ministry is at stake here and if he gets cleared by law, it become illegal for people like you to still call him names becos despite the lady confessing it was a blackmail some people still deform his character.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Judasjudas(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2017
laribari:

For all those illiterate saying a man of God shouldn't take people to court when it's not a spiritual matter is laughable. If he wants to forgive you or settle out of court, it is solely up to him but he is exercising his rights as a Nigerian.

Mind you in a democratic government the only recognized institution for law, rights and policies is by legalization which brings the court into the matter. If you want to do certain papers or documents for your ministry you probably asked to get affidavit from the court but to solve issue that is not a religious matter you are forbidden to go to the same court? Don't he have rights as a Nigerian? Isn't he binds by the constitution?

When El-rufai said people shouldn't preach publicly in his state, isn't it passed into law by the court? For instance, if you want to argue or overturn such decision where do you go to? Nor be court? The constitution says we have free right to exercise our religion and that was by court injunction.

I bet if a pastor was charged to court you wouldn't say it's forbidden, instead you will label him all manner of names......fraudstar, judas, this, that etc

Court has the highest authority on earth when it comes to government and issues are settled there. If there is a dispute, you go to court to settle it if all parties involved can reach a settlement then a judge comes in. Haba!! The bible didn't say we shouldn't respect national law, else Jesus wouldn't submit to Caesar. Wisdom!

His reputation and ministry is at stake here and if he gets cleared by law, it become illegal for people like you to still call him names becos despite the lady confessing it was a blackmail some people still deform his character.

I get your point brother ..but when you listen to them.preach .. you hear them say things like. .. My judge is in heaven .. I operate with the higher law in heaven ..this and that .. what happened to that judge in heaven now ? ..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2017
tonio2wo:

Answer d question urself n reaffirm ur dunceness. cool
As I predicted. The idiot can't answer the question. cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by LordOfNaira: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2017
felixomor:

because he is the owner of the supreme court abi
Because I am sure Sowore has damning evidence against Suleman.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Westmorland:

From available information, that's where she lives & also for her safety, she shouldn't hang around. As for sahara just watch the unfolding drama in the next few days.
Let me tell u clearly, many of this pastors are fake especially those ones trying to put a fiery posture with fire fire attitude. As a fact one pastor caused my marriage to crash just recently. I'm yet to recover from the shock. If I open a thread here and play some phone recordings and text messages of how this pastor abused me when I burst his bubble ehnn? Its enough to make some people abandon their faith and become atheists. They prey on women especially those who ate vulnerable, going through financial problems, seeking fruit of the womb, and those whose husbands have medical problems.
So believe me I know what Stephanie is talking about, she is clearly speaking the truth because I have had a personal experience with one of such.

You are all talking about safety as if the pastor is not international. She is even saver here because if anything happens to her all fingers will point to apostle Suleiman.

You have no excuse for her inability to provide proof
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by ifyain: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
What happened to our God will fight for us
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:

You are all talking about safety as if the pastor is not international. She is even saver here because if anything happens to her all fingers will point to apostle Suleiman.

You have no excuse for her inability to provide proof
Guy u don forget say na naija u dey. If anything happen to her here, he say it el rufai dat wants to implicate him. Here wet naija police no get forensic equipment. Make he go touch for for Canada now! Him go know say khaki no be leather.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by KanwuliaExtra: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
SHAMELESS RELIGION!!
CHRISTIAN PASTOR WHOOOOOORES ON RAMPAGE!!!!! angry

HOLY-HE-GOAT OMEGA FIRE!

BOKO-HARAM AUCHI BUSH MEAT PASTOR!!!!!

Muchechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by KanwuliaExtra: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
ASSSSSSHAWO CHRISTIAN MONKEY PASTOR!!!!

Boko-Haram Pastor! grin

Christian pastors!!!! WHHHHHHHORRRRES IN LOW PLACES!!!!!

Christianity! The religion of WHHHHHHORES!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by tonio2wo: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
As I predicted. The idiot can't answer the question. cheesy

Like wise d fool of a dunce who asked d silly question at first.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by dragonking3: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
tonio2wo:

Like wise d fool of a dunce who asked d silly question at first.
See bastard who mentioned me but can't take the heat. cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Judasjudas:

smH ..
On point
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by crisisexpert321(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Wao. Meet family experts for challenges.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by DrMuzungu(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
This Suleman guy as a pastor is more fake than the Naira note printed on your black & white laser printer.

Shame on him!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by chachanga: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Judasjudas:

smH ..

after all the bullshyt thrown at him, haba?

it has become a civil issue involving the integrity of an established society-friendly brand and an unscrupulous high-class, low-life blackmail syndicat who could easily pick on another lesser equipped victim if emboldened by their success here.

You can see da Olunloyo transgendered already's calming when Pastor Ibioyhemie took the legal angle with her.

It looks like we are complicit and confused, as a people, when we enjoy taking sadistic delight in the salacious exposes and muckraking that ruin people's lives but we start holding them back when they wanna see legal redress for setting records straight.

May we not reap such in our own personal lives too, one day.

Free the pastor, the Bible explicitly enjoins believers not to "...suffer punishment as wrongdoers" and "..to not let your good be evil spoken of"; enough of confused kindergarten interpretations and misrepresentations of what Christlikeness is not already!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B by AngelicBeing: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
chachanga:

after all the bullshyt thrown at him, haba?

it has become a civil issue involving the integrity of an established society-friendly brand and an unscrupulous high-class, low-life blackmail syndicat who could easily pick on another lesser equipped victim if emboldened by their success here.

You can see da Olunloyo transgendered already's calming when Pastor Ibioyhemie took the legal angle with her.

It looks like we are complicit and confused, as a people, when we enjoy taking sadistic delight in the salacious exposes and muckraking that ruin people's lives but we start holding them back when they wanna see legal redress for setting records straight.

May we not reap such in our own personal lives too, one day.

Free the pastor, the Bible explicitly enjoins believers not to "...suffer punishment as wrongdoers" and "..to not let your good be evil spoken of"; enough of confused kindergarten interpretations and misrepresentations of what Christlikeness is not already!
l concur cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.