Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki And Others Own The Valves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki And Others Own The Valves (531 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / EXPOSED! President Buhari Owns Big Houses Outside Abuja / Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki And Others Own The Valves by blexcole(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki and Others Own The Valves

I slept early and woke up 2:34 am ET. I decided to call two sources to know what is happening on ground in Nigeria. With each sentence we exchanged, I grew more despondent. I saw all these happening over a year ago when I wrote; "Buhari Always Need An Idiagbon." I think intensely about Nigeria, it probably is the reason why everything I predict happens.

Saraki is effectively an Iroko. An Iroko that takes daily sacrifice. Did I not say he is Buhari's first mistake? Now we know, given the sheer ennui of the Nigerian state. Saraki knows the game. Buhari will not gratify anyone, Saraki will and he does. With hungry Senators who came on board to milk the nation, they soon found out the gravy train has left the station. Saraki created scores of committee and bought their loyalty. He bought them SUV'S befitting their status. Without Ghana must go, he led the fight to make constituency project a percentage of the budget. Wetin remain? The Senators lined up behind him while Buhari gropes in the dark with Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari riding him like a donkey.

The fight for 2019 is on and it is not for the faint-hearted. It is going to be bloody! It will be fought with sabotage, treachery, subterfuge, blackmail and good old money. Where are those who wrote I belong to nobody for Buhari? They have mellowed! They ran for cover! This battle is not for small boys. It is for big boys with deep pockets. No stone will be left unturned.

Let no one tell me we have any power. We have power to choose with what money produces. Do you know how Buhari emerged? Were you a delegate? Money is the name of the game. If Kwakwanso had emerged, you would have voted him. The primaries is where the battle is fought. It is where the money gets spent. It is where power is deployed, the rest is cakewalk.

Buhari has the heart. We elected him. We also elected the legislators. In thinking out this update. I went into my knowledge of human anatomy. I thought of the heart and its valves. Saraki is Buhari's pulmonary valve.

There are only two options open to Buhari now. Remove Saraki or make peace with him. Buhari can't do either because you can't give what you don't have. He loathes Saraki yet he is a man who relies on others to act. He does not have the ruthlessness and ruffle me not that is a critical requirement for a President. Buhari in his second coming does not have an Idiagbon. His Idiagbon is sitting on the sidelines enjoying the result of Buhari's folly and their folly.

Saraki will not stop. He will inflict maximum pain. A president that cannot issue query to his Chief of Staff will never take on a Saraki. I will reiterate here yet again. Integrity alone is not enough to govern. That is the tragedy of our pyrrhic victory of 2015. A defeat in victory.

#copied

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki And Others Own The Valves by Buharimustgo: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op must the legislature be a rubber stamp of the president?we have a despot and God gave Nigerians a legislature that befits him,I am the happiest,I know in a matter of days Buhari will be served his impeachment notice and the needful will be done
Re: Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki And Others Own The Valves by Pray(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just read.
Re: Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki And Others Own The Valves by RealLordZeus(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Op must the legislature be a rubber stamp of the president?we have a despot and God gave Nigerians a legislature that befits him,I am the happiest,I know in a matter of days Buhari will be served his impeachment notice and the needful will be done
How will Buhari impeachment solve the present saga, we are talking of a corrupt laden legislature, if Buhari impeachment is the solution... Reasonable ppl will have give it a thought even I will advocate for that but because of your moniker I won't blame you but next time please let your contribution be meaningful
Re: Buhari Owns The Heart, Saraki And Others Own The Valves by Jabioro: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
The thinning strings line of democracy Buhari failed to understand at beginning, become a strong chain. Those that sees beyond the nose then kick against it, he couldn't excise his position ,to position better human instrument he would need today.. Now the valves are closing the the frequent flowing of blood he needed to survive all the odds..

(1) (Reply)

@officialefcc Handler:get Us 354,000 New Twitter Followers Before I Reveal My ID / Biodata Of Hon. Griftson Timeyin Omatsuli, Warri South Local Government / Kofi Annan Said Africa Is Back Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.