Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom (1607 Views)

EXPOSED! President Buhari Owns Big Houses Outside Abuja / Fact Check: Buhari Owns Houses In Abuja, Port Harcourt, Three Other Cities. / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by kessyur: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
[/b]Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has said that president Muhammad Buhari is the father of the nation and he can visit any state of the federation anytime he so wish.

Governor Ortom who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Terver Akase said that Benue is part of Nigeria where the president can visit.

When asked if the government is happy with the visit and their expectations, Terver said, “I don’t have anything to say beyond that.

“The president is the owner of the country and he can visit any part of the country anytime he so wish.”[b]

Here the man at the center, while some pained individuals are crying more than the bereaved.

May the souls of the dead ones rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by beberebe: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Foolish man......for your information...
Buhari is not the OWNER of Nigeria...
Nigerians are the owner of Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
See this big mumu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by Ngokafor(f): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
*face palm*..This Benue people sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by godofuck231: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
kessyur:
[/b]Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has said that president Muhammad Buhari is the father of the nation and he can visit any state of the federation anytime he so wish.

Governor Ortom who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Terver Akase said that Benue is part of Nigeria where the president can visit.

When asked if the government is happy with the visit and their expectations, Terver said, “I don’t have anything to say beyond that.

“The president is the owner of the country and he can visit any part of the country anytime he so wish.”[b]

Here the man at the center, while some pained individuals are crying more than the bereaved.

May the souls of the dead ones rest in peace
the federal republic of Nigeria is not for sale the Nigerian army will attest to that
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by muykem: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please is dead and buried Biafra Republic also own by Buhari?
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by NaijaMutant(f): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by tunjiajayi: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Yanmiris over to you, oya fight the man also fight for the man.
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by FarahAideed: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
BUhari is not the owner of the country!!!! how can an elected Governor utter such nonsense ? shei you can see the kind of mindset these elected dullards move around with and thats why they dont care about doing what they were elected to do ... So in Ortoms shallow mnd he is also the owner of Benue state and thats why he has refused to pay salaries for 7 months despite collectng bailout and paris refund ... Infact both Ortom and Buhari are mad ni!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by obi4eze(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari was not, is not and will never be the owner of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by kcmichael: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nairaland has been taken over by infantile kids.pls seun weed off these nuisance here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by BlackDBagba: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Was gon' say we are finished. Nigerian's are finished... See leader's talking like uneducated street urchins...

Oh! God save the Queen...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by osazeeblue01: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
No problem.
Tomorrow you will open your mouth like pig

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
I understand you, he is trying to be on a saver side
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by kenic(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
I think the governor's aid was only being sarcastic in that comment from what I could deduce.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by omowolewa: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
This issue has opened up Ortom's weakness,
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by Fmartin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
kenic:
I think the man was only being sarcastic in that comment from my understanding...
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by AngryRebel: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
The governors aid was just been sarcastic, indirectly telling Buhari that his an idiot/imbe.cile.

But I don't think the story has any authenticity. The op is one of Buharis cow in his BMC.
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by Sealeddeal(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
He has only mocked Buhari
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by OBAGADAFFI: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
is this sarcasm, is ortom trying to be cunning here or he is being plane stupid.

I need a broad explanation as regard to this effect. let me push him to where he belong ASAP
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by Ojobojo1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lol, Sarcasm at its peak
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by Stallion93(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2018
I once heard "Prostitution" began in Benue grin this adds to the story, Bitch*s Bin licking ass long long ago grin
Re: Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom by MONITZ: 1:02am On Mar 06, 2018
Is the governor serious or he is just being sarcastic or deriding the president?

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Polls Results / PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate / Again, Presidency Sends Powerful Message To Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.