Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. (3193 Views)

New Police Equipment To Search Mobile Devices / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by Brunicekid(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello,my dear Nairalanders.....I really do what to confirm from those who have used an itel device OR are currently doing so:How RELIABLE and what level of QUALITY can you say itel mobile devices has. I really want those who know about their device to air their sincere opinion on this issue.(of itel mobile phones)
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by Whizpeter(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
You again..? You just sold ya conscience...!
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by daamazing(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Whizpeter:
cheesy

Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by Whizpeter(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
daamazing:
cheesy
Lmao!
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iphielove: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
1 thing I like about their products is affordability, like the Itel S31 for instance has a 5.5" IPS HD crystal clear display, 1gb RAM, 16gb ROM, 2,400mAh, 5mp f/2.2 with flash light on both sides, curved edge, smart screen lock, integrated beautification steps for the camera and it still goes between 33k - 38k, which is shop dependent
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by daamazing(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2017
iphielove:
1 thing I like about their products is affordability, like the Itel S31 for instance has a 5.5" IPS HD crystal clear display, 1gb RAM, 16gb ROM, 2,400mAh, 5mp f/2.2 with flash light on both sides, curved edge, smart screen lock, integrated beautification steps for the camera and it still goes between 33k - 38k, which is shop dependent
no one gives a f+v=k about itel

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by Brunicekid(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Whizpeter:
You this guy ehnn...What has "Selling One's Conscience" got to do with the question i posted?...You really do get wahala ooohh!!
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by neomatrix1027(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Brunicekid:
You this guy ehnn...What has "Selling One's Conscience" got to do with the question i posted?...You really do get wahala ooohh!!
I advice you to stay off ¡tel. They are sh¡tty to my liking.
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by Whizpeter(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Brunicekid:

You're an Itel Marketer.. Ya last two threads are enough proof!

Oya get lost!

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by donpata(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
iphielove:
Rubbish specs. putting a 2.4mah battery on a 5.5incher. I wonder why itel is scared of sailing on quality waters. Seems they understand the mediocre waters better.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iphielove: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
donpata:

Rubbish specs. putting a 2.4mah battery on a 5.5incher. I wonder why itel is scared of sailing on quality waters. Seems they understand the mediocre waters better.
do u know that the Android 6 has the ability to minimize​ your power consumption so your phone can last longer then expected and the Itel S31 mobile phone has 6.0 running on it
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iphielove: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
undecided
daamazing:
no one gives a f+v=k about itel
but will be very​ happy if the same Itel S31 mobile phone is given to you as a gift
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by kio052001(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
some people can be funny eh,
dey don't like something when dey can't use their money to buy it and it's not as if they don't have the money but will be very pleased to receive the stuff as gift

Iphie I don't mind receiving an Itel S31 mobile phone gift o
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by UncutSk(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hot garbage
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by daamazing(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

but will be very​ happy if the same Itel S31 mobile phone is given to you as a gift
funniest post I've seen today. I rather use tecno m3 than use any i-trash device.
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by daamazing(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:

do u know that the Android 6 has the ability to minimize​ your power consumption so your phone can last longer then expected and the Itel S31 mobile phone has 6.0 running on it
STFU and stop saying poo!
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by stonemind(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:

Chai this girl in every thread advertising itel hope they are paying you well shaa?
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by donpata(m): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2017
iphielove:

Obviously u know nothing abt the technical specs of phones. This are the things ur marketing manager told ur group b4 unleashing u to the public with ur half baked knowledge.
My first 'China' phone was an Itel. I was happy to use it cos I could not believe a phone with camera, BT, color screen (lol), browser and memcard will cost that cheap.
But now, I can only buy ur s31 as a backup phone for calls and text. U guys Dont wanna improve, neither do u admit there's need for improvement.
"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool and ignoramus. But he who knows not and knows that he knows not should be pitied.'' From this my prim 4 rhythm, I think itel shld not be pitied.
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by sogodihno: 6:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Their phone is wack. i don't even receive messages on my new itel 1513
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iphielove: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
donpata:

Obviously u know nothing abt the technical specs of phones. This are the things ur marketing manager told ur group b4 unleashing u to the public with ur half baked knowledge.
My first 'China' phone was an Itel. I was happy to use it cos I could not believe a phone with camera, BT, color screen (lol), browser and memcard will cost that cheap.
But now, I can only buy ur s31 as a backup phone for calls and text. U guys Dont wanna improve, neither do u admit there's need for improvement.
"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool and ignoramus. But he who knows not and knows that he knows not should be pitied.'' From this my prim 4 rhythm, I think itel shld not be pitied.
when you encounter the Itel S31 mobile phone, believe me you will know there is serious improvements
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by Brunicekid(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
sogodihno:
What do you mean by you don't receive messages on your new it1513??.....I don't get you. Can you shed more light on it?
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iphielove: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
undecided
sogodihno:
first of all I like to know the network you using on the phone
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by ayox1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Itel s11
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by sogodihno: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Brunicekid:
What do you mean by you don't receive messages on your new it1513??.....I don't get you. Can you shed more light on it?

yes, i don't receive msg(SMS message), and is not a sim problem, because immediately i put my sim in other phones, SMS start entering. is either manufacturer defect or software problem. Anyway, i will soon do factory reset and see wat's up.
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by sogodihno: 4:24am On Apr 07, 2017
iphielove:
undecided
first of all I like to know the network you using on the phone
it is not network problem, it's phone issue
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iamxolomon(m): 5:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Itel has really improved, but they should really do something about fast charging in their phones and start putting 2gb ram. I think those are the two things they are lacking behind.
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by zeanslim(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2017
have been using itel s11 for a while (5 months).. their phones are okay, sleek, neat, the cameras are super b.. and also very affordable.
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iphielove: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
sogodihno:

it is not network problem, it's phone issue
yes you're right, 1 of them must be the problem
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by skywalker240(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
as an hardcore gamer,(both phone &consule) and a tech enthusiast, i cant use their device, stil regretin eva usin it1500. their phone should only used by ladies, cos its only useful 4 pics,calls,music,whatsapp,facebook.it cant be rooted,its non upgradable, poor batteries and worst of all it cant handle heavy games and apps. but i wnt stop u 4rm ur love 4 itel, am jst sayin 4rm my own xperience so do whateva rocks ur chair.
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by iphielove: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
undecided
but my phone isn't​ only for pictures, I chat alot with friends and I've gat 7 heavy WhatsApp group that I'm a member, that won't let my phone rest and it still stays on till I get home and charge it full to the next day, talking about updates and upgrades, we both know that MediaTek supports it and the Itel S31 mobile phone has a MediaTek Quad-core, 1.3GHz

cool cool
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by EchikaChina: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
sogodihno:

If you are in Abuja and willing to give evidence of the phone default... Please contact me on 08068454501 Echika. We can discuss your transport cost if your are outside abuja AND WILLING TO COME.
THANKS
Re: Itel Mobile Devices:your Feelings About Their Mobile Phones. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Itel phone wack like die.....................i'm jst managing d 1 i'm using pending d tym i would gt a better phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gap Between 3g And 4g / Still On It.... A Lady Complain As MTN Drains Her Data.. Without Reason(photos) / 60k Budget For A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.