Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos (61801 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi's Statue At Liberty Park Unveiled By Lagos State Government / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by Basic123: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2017
jimi4us:
very shameful A BIG THIEF AND A COCAINE DEALER THAT SHOULD BURN IN HELL FIRE
Eyeah,bad belle,sorry oo,...anyway,bad belle is allowed.
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by xpizzy(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2017
ebosie11:
Here is a photo of statue of APC Chieftain Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at a bridge he commissioned today in Lagos.The bridge was named after him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/tinubu-commissions-road-named-after-him.html

Hi Op this actually a Bust not a Statue
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by teebell999(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2017
jimi4us:

When was he arrested for drug trafficking, or you are just masturbating?
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by heskeolawale(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2017
What is d name of the bridge now and which area is d bridge located.
H
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by CONFAMA: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2017
kolajoo:
At poster above me Deris God.

Jagaban my role model grin

In other word; Ladies don't feel too big when guys ask you to give them your contact, 98% of them won't call you, its just their hubby.

Lmao... I swear this is so me.... grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by JayJayGee: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Why dem use the statue block road na my problem
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by compuseun: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
I don't really like this concept . Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is still alive now , WHY HIS STATUE?
I think statue is meant for dead HERO
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by Olumaeme: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
I was even expecting they rename Lagos after him, tinubu is Lagos, Lagos is tinubu...
He's not just the biggest landlord now, he's the land itself...
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by compuseun: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
I remember when I was growing up in the 90s during the regime of general Ibrahim Babangida, he came to my state for the first time for a visitation. My state governor then, made a statue of him like the one ambode did for tinubu now and they wanted to commission the statue on his visitation. immediately babangida saw the statue, he directed my state governor to destroy it that he is still alive oo that they don't make make statue for the living. that statues are for dead people.
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by meccuno: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
I find this so amusing and ridiculous that the same people who are screaming "Jagaban","he deserves it" were the same people who abused and criticised Ibori when he came back from the UK. As far as I am concerned,these men are of the same calibre. People whose wealth are questionable. Its only in Nigeria that we recognise a thief from our tribe as "heroes" while the other tribes are the ones with the thieves that needs stoning.
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
good one
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
teebell999:

When was he arrested for drug trafficking, or you are just masturbating?
In the 90's check American news media Daily Beast for the story.The Journalist that exposed him was Weiss.
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Exactly like him, that's a show of love and appreciation for what he did in Lagos state during his time.
Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by holytribe(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
dyangprof:

duara capetown

Lol... You be mumu cool

Re: Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos by Callmedondee(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2017
jimi4us:

Leave dat one for God to handle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.