Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. (795 Views)

Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
The sad incidents of Deportation of Nigerians from so many countries in the world, is a shame to me.

No borders, no nations, no race. Free humans, free Gods on a free planet.

This resonates very well and I believe it the subjective truth of what is to be.

But not what is supposed to be in today's owned humans.

Few humans of Nigeria own all the oil wells and the children of the masses scamper abroad to find greener pastures, they get deported without a penny, many years of their lives lost and they are back to square one, and the few are still controlling the oil wells, and their children intermarry leaving the poor masses to marry poverty to poverty, managing to managing. And as foolish as they are, they still sing praises of politicians who own the oil wells because they are their tribe, their religion and their party man...How silly, how crazier can it get ?

Welcome of buddies, don't commit suicide, don't steal, don't rob, don't beg, don't rape, don't worry, don't eat, don't marry, just stay, cos your father in heaven will provide for you, and this is the message they confused them with, and they keep dropping the offerings and going hungry, the cycle continues.

Until you open your eyes and stop criticizing these deportees based on tribe, you will not see that they are also the victims of man inhumanity to man, just as you are a victim of the system. Everyone is in this together and you all have a common enemy, and that enemy is tribalism, the enemy is religion, the enemy is part(y)san politics. When you all unite as a people, you will see that the common enemy are the Politicians, all Senators, all Governors, all Local Counsellors and State house of assembly, and I am not even mentioning the Federal House of Assembly, no one hears from those mofos, all of them are corrupt.

We need a new government, not a strange one, but a government of the people, lead by the brightest of the people. The young generation that will plan for their own future with speed, not some old men who are there to plan for their children future and that of their young girlfriends, which means they have to loot.

Countries are like machines, there are schematics, blueprints, modules integration and delivery of turnkey system based on a tested and trusted case study in an environment relative to ours, but with a touch of class, that is second to none.

Nothing is given, it has to be taken.

Stay Tuned.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by onyii255(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Making sense..
Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by Epositive(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
lol @ new government
Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by Cekpo34(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
What would have made a Nigerian even perpend going abroad if there were opportunities home? As a young graduate with research inclinations in the arts and social sciences, I can't secure sponsorship or affiliates, yet, I have painstaking and wellreseached articles for publication. I have resorted to getting funds from my defunct lecturers thereby including their names as co-authors. If an institution in Europe stumbles on my work and proposes to sponsor my researches, will I think twice before accepting, NO! Our government is a caricature of what a government represents
Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by Alisegun(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari APC For 2019 I Enjoy you baba
Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by sisisioge: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmm...it is well. I think we've all learnt our lessons. It will be so shocking if we end up with a repeat of this government again. Even we, as sentimental as we are, realize that affliction isn't expected to raise a second time. Our mistake has made us wiser... May God help us all.
Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by Horus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rufaq2zdgoc

Nigeria Deportees Arrive in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by mavinc4u(f): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tell that to our leaders of tomorrow who have settled for tribal bash and fighting for politicians who do not consider them human.
Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by sse4u: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
well said..
Re: Deportation Of Nigerians World Over - Such A Shame. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
I only blame my fellow Nigerians for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can She Make It In Dubai? / Police Traffic Wardens Overloaded Themselves On A Vehicle (photos) / Going To Police College In Ikeja From Sango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.