Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Recharge Card Giveaway - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recharge Card Giveaway (615 Views)

You Want To Know How I Started My Recharge Card Printing / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Giveaway by hopeofobike(f): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is the #weirdest, #craziest #smartest or #funniest thing a kid has #said or #done to you that got you really surprised? Please post five interesting short narratives and win recharge card from me.
Re: Recharge Card Giveaway by CallofDuty(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lemme book this space..BrB..
Re: Recharge Card Giveaway by thexzy(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Seconded*
Re: Recharge Card Giveaway by hopeofobike(f): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2017
waiting for answers
Re: Recharge Card Giveaway by kacchy(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2017
op
You are just creating several threads with same topic on different sections lipsrsealed undecided

Are you trying to gather information for your project?
Be open and find help

#nooffencemeant#
Re: Recharge Card Giveaway by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
hopeofobike:
What is the #weirdest, #craziest #smartest or #funniest thing a kid has #said or #done to you that got you really surprised? Please post five interesting short narratives and win recharge card from me.
kacchy:
op
You are just creating several threads with same topic on different sections lipsrsealed undecided

Are you trying to gather information for your project?
Be open and find help

#nooffencemeant#
Dont mind her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

25M Every Year In 3years? Business People Don’t Have Pension! Start Thinking! / Say No To Online Scam, SWIFT ESCROW SERVICE Is @ Your Rescue / The Everyday Earner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.