Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Kid Have Ever Said To You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Kid Have Ever Said To You? (644 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? / Whats The Craziest Thing You ’ Ve Done Under The Influence Of Alc0 Hol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Your Kid Have Ever Said To You? by hopeofobike(f): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is the #weirdest, #craziest #smartest or #funniest thing a kid has #said or #done to you that got you really surprised? Please post five interesting narratives and win recharge card from me.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Kid Have Ever Said To You? by thexzy(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmm...LoL
*my two years old boy exploring facebook and other related app.
*still my two years old boy, posing like Alhaji. Dangote and having the best business plan in the world.
*my two years old boy speaking in tongues.
*my two years old boy, reading a book like a newscaster/solving Calculus for Africa.
*and lastly my two year old boy rapping for Africa.
LoL
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Your Kid Have Ever Said To You? by LaDolceVida(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2017
A kid out of nowher ran to me then kissed me
then he said "dont beat me" and ran back

Another kid asked me why we can't touch the sky

During my iIT a schl teacher asked her studnts if they had any question for me.
The first qustion i got ws "where did you get your hair cut?
because my mom's hair looks terrible."

A child i was teaching gave me money to miss that day's class and told me not to tell his parents

A little girl once aked me why God created men. grin
Hopeofobike

(1) (Reply)

The Shortest Convo In The World. Lol! / Love Or Lost..... / No Friends Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.