Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Your Words Has Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Words Has Power (545 Views)

Through TB Joshua, I Saw That Jesus Actually Has Power - Israel Tour Guide / Careful With Your Words / Jezebel Is Coming - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Which Prophet Do You Know That Has Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Words Has Power by sharpguy10(m): 1:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Hi guys,
In this post i'm going to talk about the power of your words. I hope you enjoy my previous post. The words in from your mouth has powers. It can create anything or destroy anything in your life. Where you are now is as a result of the words you speak out consciously or unconsciously that has create your life.
Who you are:
In the book of Psalms told us that we are Gods and the children of the most high. We are created in His own image and likeness. That is why when you speak to anything, it respond to what you say. For example years ago, a scientist try this experiment. He put water in two bucket. Every morning he will go to the two bucket and speak good words to the first bucket like I love you, you look sweet, you look wonderful. And on the other bucket full of water he will speak bad words on it like I hate you, you are stupid, i don't want you. After some weeks, he begin to notice some changes between the water that was inside the two bucket. He discover that the one he speak good words to has become more clean and sweet in face than it was before and the other one he speak bad to begin to form something that is decaying. That is how our words has affect our life. When you see that you see bad things more than the good know that you have feed your subconscious mind with bad thoughts or words more than good words.
You may be wondering how could the words that i speak have effect in my life. The answer is simple. When you speak, your ear hear it and transmit it to your mind and your mind transmit it to your spirit man. When you speak of that words more often, your spirit man will accept it and begin to use it to send thought to you. If it is good things you speak often, it will produce good thoughts to you and if it is bad it will produce bad thought to you. That is how your words has produce the result you have in your life.
How do you use your words now.
Think before you speak. Even though the situation is not favourable to you never speak negative about yourself. Just speak the right words and let it be that way.
Use it to create to what you want. Like that scientist man, use your words to create what you want and as you speak let it be in the present not in the past or future. Look into what you want to create and speak words of love, having, joyful, possessing on it, and in a short time it will be in your hand.
Keep soaring high.
Please if you have not accept Jesus Christ in your life say this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
If you have any other thing to add to this post use the comment below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Words Has Power by sharpguy10(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
I hope you are enjoying the post
Re: Your Words Has Power by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
sharpguy10:
Hi guys,
In this post i'm going to talk about the power of your words. I hope you enjoy my previous post. The words in from your mouth has powers. It can create anything or destroy anything in your life. Where you are now is as a result of the words you speak out consciously or unconsciously that has create your life.
Who you are:
In the book of Psalms told us that we are Gods and the children of the most high. We are created in His own image and likeness. That is why when you speak to anything, it respond to what you say. For example years ago, a scientist try this experiment. He put water in two bucket. Every morning he will go to the two bucket and speak good words to the first bucket like I love you, you look sweet, you look wonderful. And on the other bucket full of water he will speak bad words on it like I hate you, you are stupid, i don't want you. After some weeks, he begin to notice some changes between the water that was inside the two bucket. He discover that the one he speak good words to has become more clean and sweet in face than it was before and the other one he speak bad to begin to form something that is decaying. That is how our words has affect our life. When you see that you see that things more than the good know that you have feed your subconscious mind with bad thoughts or words more than good words.
You may be wondering how could the words that i speak have effect in my life. The answer is simple. When you speak, your ear hear it and transmit it to your mind and your mind transmit it to your spirit man. When you speak of that words more often, your spirit man will accept it and begin to use it to send thought to you. If it is good things you speak often, it will produce good thoughts to you and if it is bad it will produce bad thought to you. That is how your words has produce the result you have in your life.
How do you use your words now.
Think before you speak. Even though the situation is not favourable to you never speak negative about yourself. Just speak the right words and let it be that way.
Use it to create to what you want. Like that scientist man, use your words to create what you want and as you speak let it be in the present not in the past or future. Look into what you want to create and speak words of love, having, joyful, possessing on it, and in a short time it will be in your hand.
Keep soaring high.
Please if you have not accept Jesus Christ in your life say this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
If you have any other thing to add to this post use the comment below
boss..I need to share this on whatsapp
Re: Your Words Has Power by sharpguy10(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
ennyhola:

boss..I need to share this on whatsapp
You are free to share the post anywhere on the internet so that people can get the message too.

1 Like

Re: Your Words Has Power by writers100(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sharpguy10, SO you even claim to be a born-again Christian and trying to lead others to Christ! You even vomit rubbish to unsuspecting members of the public about the "power of words" on March 30, but slander people and curse them following day March 31 and rain abuses two days later on April 1. Hypocrite! Jesus christ and your church should be ashamed of your fake salvation. (I'll insert the link to all your curses and slander and abusive demaneurs here in a couple of hours for all to see) See the person even scamming by selling fake videos and PLR articles and motivational speech stolen online. Sharpguy x 10 indeed! Were x 10!
Re: Your Words Has Power by sharpguy10(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
writers100:
Sharpguy10, SO you even claim to be a born-again Christian and trying to lead others to Christ! You even vomit rubbish to unsuspecting members of the public about the "power of words" on March 30, but slander people and curse them following day March 31 and rain abuses two days later on April 1. Hypocrite! Jesus christ and your church should be ashamed of your fake salvation. (I'll insert the link to all your curses and slander and abusive demaneurs here in a couple of hours for all to see) See the person even scamming by selling fake videos and PLR articles and motivational speech stolen online. Sharpguy x 10 indeed! Were x 10!
Hello @writer100 all my post you see hear are inspirations from the Holy Spirit, i never steal anything from anybody. if i want to write 20 of it today i can because that what I am born with. Very soon you will hear of me. Please try and discover yourself, what you are born with so that you can shine with that. Because in your place you don't struggle to anything. As for my post If you dear try to post bad comment on any of my post, is between you and God because He is the one that give them to me to post it here. Concerning the materials i am selling online, all my products are legit, i didn't steal them online. Anything i want on the internet I get because that is what i am born to do. It is like my home, i can get whatever i want from it even for free. If you want some materials concerning internet business just let me know i will help you.
Re: Your Words Has Power by writers100(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
sharpguy10:

Hello @writer100 all my post you see hear are inspirations from the Holy Spirit, i never steal anything from anybody. if i want to write 20 of it today i can because that what I am born with. Very soon you will hear of me. Please try and discover yourself, what you are born with so that you can shine with that. Because in your place you don't struggle to anything. As for my post If you dear try to post bad comment on any of my post, is between you and God because He is the one that give them to me to post it here. Concerning the materials i am selling online, all my products are legit, i didn't steal them online. Anything i want on the internet I get because that is what i am born to do. It is like my home, i can get whatever i want from it even for free. If you want some materials concerning internet business just let me know i will help you.

I have decided to forgive you of your errors...since we're all human. But don't push it if you like yourself!
Re: Your Words Has Power by Martinez19(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
writers100:
Hypocrisy and deception is not unusual in the church.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mods Pls Help / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 22/06/2017) / Lady Calls Out Jehovah Witness Members For Not Serving Her Food In A Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.