Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (52240 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by calddon(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
E be like say baba cloth stain with oil for d last pisure o
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by chuxxxx007: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
please, who else saw the oil from the ewedu and gbegiri baba ate on his clothes??
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Angel1696: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Vickiweezy:
OBJ and Rochas. Executive thieves.
Afonja and Biafra executive crooks.
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Obasanjo, Olori Ole of her generation. Thiefs.
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Bestow7: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2017
NOC1:

which one you do? Lazy humans and bad mouth.
wicked
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Caseless: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

because the zoo love electing clowns as president. Take him we dash you
lol
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by ubaaree: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
NOC1:

grin
NOC1:

im wit u bro, na only mouth dey savy talk enamies of progracess
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by pavy(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Ass-kissing okoro-hausa sad angry
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
This is how vibrantly a man should act.OBJ is full of life.Unlike our sickly Buba.Wasting the country resources on reoccurring ailment.May God deliver us from this sick man.
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Obj I see u oo u put hand for d young man shoulder and put d other hand for d young lady waist
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by idanone(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2017
I tire oooo for ds politicians
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
divicode:
Honestly, this is the only sensible man in the whole of the Biafrauud republic. Apart from the fact that he belonged to the right party, he has demonstrated over and over again that he is a sensible and a reasonable person. He is a perfect example of 'use your head to fight' and not 'fight with the gun'
your comment shows how shallow and brainless you are..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Daguccizgreat:
your comment shows how shallow and brainless you are..

He pain you really well, stop crying bro of hug the next transformer
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Davash222:
Rochas Foundation... Biggest fraud in Nigeria history.
For your information Rochas was a billion air before politics. a self made one.
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Governor Rochas is to some Igbos what Governor Fayose is to some Yorubas... I really don't understand why they vilify Owele, though that of Fayose is understandable.
Vice versa wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
divicode:
Honestly, this is the only sensible man in the whole of the Biafrauud republic. Apart from the fact that he belonged to the right party, he has demonstrated over and over again that he is a sensible and a reasonable person. He is a perfect example of 'use your head to fight' and not 'fight with the gun'
Utobo Nkakwu onu nsi! !!!
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Okorocha, a man wearing gown. Wetin we go call this one na
OBJ hugging everything hug able in a bid to atone for his past sins.
Kole werk
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by seenter84: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Vickiweezy:
OBJ and Rochas. Executive thieves.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:

Utobo Nkakwu onu nsi! !!!

so oloriburuku ni mama e
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
bobbiekrantz:

Trash!
Where's my sense?
bleeping slow fooł
Foolishness and senselessness is definitely my calling

you mean people in your house?
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
samdaisi:
please i know that OBJ and Jagabon are Yoruba Land leader
kindly tell me your leaders, are they the people that defected to APC
because of food or the terrorist in the prison?
if crooks like obasanjo and tinubu are the yoruba leaders then i will be happy to have nnamdi kanu as my leader.
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Armstrong34:
Na nairalanders wuld be fighting among themselves..... Afonjas vs Ipods......

The earlier we realise the polithiefians don't even knw we exist, the better for us....

Am an igbo guy and am even workin alongside with a yoruba guy and we doin even better.....
keep on working with your afonja in business but know that when the business weather changes,u will realise that afonja is not a guyname but a meritted title.
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
jomonic:
Okorocha as president of Nigeria will is equal to another 8-year retrogression. Fervently pray it never happens.
because he is igbo,ur name should have been demonic not jomonic.
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by kingzizzy: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
divicode:

He belongs to the right party? You mean the one that brought recession and so much suffering? The one that too the Dollar to 500 Naira?

Oh yeah, Okorocha can only be a hero to those who like the fraud known as the zoological Republic of Lord Lugard

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Annie939(f): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
good
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
engrchykae:
because he is igbo,ur name should have been demonic not jomonic.

Because I gave my opinion. SMH. Ndo
Re: Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) by adecz: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is the only reasonable Igbo
we can consider for president.

All the rest are biafran sympathisers,
We won't take it... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts / Why I Delayed Signing Of 2016 Budget – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.