Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (64917 Views)

Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Commit suicide because of an ordinary list??
Is that how petty you all on Nairaland have turned??
I am honestly tired of seeing these racist comments. It's becoming boring.

N. B: I am not Igbo. So don't say it pained me.
yawns!! If you are not Igbo, why are you ranting? Abeg swerve to your lane let my targets reply, I am ready for an onslaught today.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by esmarcq(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
This your list is absolutely wrong ,like so so wrong
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Paulolistick: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
Nigerians and thievery.
Some dont even have account of how they acquire this money.

Some even reach pass like this but would be hiding it, no be naija? If its abroad, everything u have on earth would showup in ur net worth. Smh
I can see the former "governor" of my state there. He don chop waka
Pls show us Buhareee own, person wey carry our money go treat him old cargo body outside.

Thieves

I was in shock to see danjuma, never new he was that rich, a former military personnel that have the money to establish such big company
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2017
DrDeji20:
yes. we know that these people are very rich and are the richest in Nigeria. what next
Aspire to be richer than they are.....
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by NeeKlaus: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Slonge2:
yawns!! If you are not Igbo, why are you ranting? Abeg swerve to your lane let my targets reply, I am ready for an onslaught today.
'Cuz your fancied "onslaught" is boring. That's why I am ranting.
But still, if it will make you have a sense of fulfillment, then go on with your keypad chivalry.

Cuz I am sure that's the only thing your ilk are good at. Bye.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by thinkmoney(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Morkablog:
Every year, a renowned website named forbes gather relevant informations and come up with the richest men in the world, in Africa and in Nigeria. As 2017, 9 Nigerians make the billionaires club cut with a some, just few million dollars away from reaching the bench mark. Below are the top 10 richest men in Nigeria according to forbes ranking 2017.
10. Oba Otudeke: Oba Otudeke is the chairman and founder of the honey well group. He is also the chairman of FBN Holdings Plc. His operations spread across oil and gas, flour minning, real estate, and marine transportation.Net Worth: $650 million.
9. Jim Oviah: Jim Oviah is the founder of Zenith Bank. He is the chairman and the largest shareholder with a stake of almost 10%. He also manages a mobile telecom Visafone which has over 3 million subscribers. Net Worth: $1 billion.
8. Orji Uzor Kalu: The former governor of Abia State. He is the founder and chairman of Slok Holding. A conglomerate with interest in shipping, banking, oil, trading, manufacturing and the media. He became a real business man at the age of 19 after being expelled from a Nigerian University for allegedly spearheading a series of student riots. Net Worth: $1.1 billion.
7. Tony Elumelu: A philanthropist and founder of the Transcorp and Heirs Holdings. He was the chairman of United Bank for Africa and was estimated to worth $1.4 billion.
6. Abdusalam Rabiu: Abdusalam is the founder of the famous BUA Group. A conglomerate active in sugar refining, cement production, real estate and port operations. In September 2015, his Group signed a $600 million deal with a chinease cement equipment service provider Sinoma Internation Engineering to construct a second production line located in Edo State Niger Delta, Nigeria. Net Worth: $1.5 billion.
5. Theophilus Danjuma: Former Nigerian Chief of Army staff between 1975 to 1979. He is the current chairman of Athlantic Petroleum. Net Worth: $1.7 billion.
4. Folorunsho Alakija: Folorunsho is a business tycoon that who has interest in fashion,oil and printing industries. She is the richest Woman in Nigeria and the richest woman of the African descent in the world. Net Worth: $2.1 billion.
3. Femi Otedola: He is the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas and Forte Oil Plc. He has interest in real estates amongst other sectors. Net Worth: $2.3 billion.
2. Mike Adenuga: Mike Adenuga is the second richest man in Nigeria with interest in Oil and Gas and telecoms. He is the owner of Globacom, Nigeria's second biggest telecom operatorsand the chairman of Conoil. Net Worth: $10.5 billion.
1. Aliko Dangote: Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria, Africa and of course the richest black man in the world. In 2014, he ranked as the 24th richest man in the world but has since then fallen to positions below 100 due to Nigeria's poor Naira. Net Worth: $12.5 billion.
http://morkablog..com/2017/03/top-10-richest-people-in-nigeria-forbes.html
This least is not complete mehn...where is my name?
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Slonge2:
Abeg swerve to your lane let my targets reply, I am ready for an onslaught today.
Baba you don knack bar...
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by omolayomi06: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Godfullsam:
My name will appear on the list one day by the grace of God.
amem,, and me too.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by pappisco(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2017
when you're rating why does it have to be in naira......we're ranking the top 10 richest in Nigeria yet it's valued in dollar..
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
I'm going to make that list.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by akigbemaru: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
frenchwine:
And I came here hoping to see something that sounds like Adeleke.
Those guys are noisemakers.
People whose wealth are measured in billion dollars aren't making half as much noise.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Cardozzo(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2017
DonDiego:

Why the aggression nah? Tinubu is a saint. Are you happy now?
Are you a saint?? Rubbish
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Godfullsam:

Top of the list me.... grin

Elohim pls bless our hustle
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Cardozzo(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2017
pappisco:
when you're rating why does it have to be in naira......we're ranking the top 10 richest in Nigeria yet it's valued in dollar..

Its Forbes now...... Not Op......
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by karwa: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2017
What Are Their Taxes To The Govt? Nigerians Are Damn Rich.......And Poor Too.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Moneyfem: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Anytime I check Forbes List lyk this and I dnt see my name, I simply go bck to work.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2017
frenchwine:
And I came here hoping to see something that sounds like Adeleke.
Those guys are noisemakers.
People whose wealth are measured in billion dollars aren't making half as much noise.
The Adelekes are stinky rich but not everyone wants to be "exposed" to the world.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2017
where is papa davido??...he wont even let us hear word

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2017
NeeKlaus:

'Cuz your fancied "onslaught" is boring. That's why I am ranting.
But still, if it will make you have a sense of fulfillment, then go on with your keypad chivalry.

Cuz I am sure that's the only thing your ilk are good at. Bye.
your rambling is bereft of any logic, why you carry the matter for head like gala?
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Dmanlex(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2017
How can I make such money.. it seems dey are drug barons
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by otosa(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Localamos:
This list is not correct... Where is my name on the list? I angry
ask google

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by AlphaStyles(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
I go soon join that list by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Armstrong34(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2017
I love this man called MIkE ADENUGA aka The Bull...... That guy acts like he doesn't exist.... He's my role model so far in this dubious country
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Jesusloveyou: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Godfullsam:
and if your name appear how does that affect God and sane people like me

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by bayinq25(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2017
austin2all:
Incomplete list, where is thievnubu and obj.
what about jonathief and the forty thieves?
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
This guys have done well, I am proud of them. By the time I am their age, I would have imparted and touched 1 billion lives positively, my only mission. So help me God!

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by 0b10010011: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
LORDI:
No one-day I'll be mentioned as one Forbes under 30 entrepreneur.

Keep dreaming!

U that might end up being a refugee in your country
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Kog45(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Slonge2:
All i see are Yoruba names everywhere

This news will lead to more suicides from our blooders from the yeast, aka iPods aka onikuje cartels, I will advice the police, navy and army to guard the lagoon very well I envisage a lot of jumping iPods today
I'm a Yoruba man but what is d meaning of this,honestly anytime i read comment like this,am always losing hope on one Nigeria.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by SalamRushdie: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2017
This is a false and in no way associated with Forbes
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Kog45:
I'm a Yoruba man but what is d meaning of this,honestly anytime i read comment like this,am always losing hope on one Nigeria.
my brother better lose hope o, we need oduduwa republic ASAP
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by walinco100(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2017
i wonder oooo
dem no go school nah why grin grin grin grin grin grin
napoleon77:

I thought the post was about the richest men? Is Alakija a man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.