Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (65264 Views)

Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by mikeade11(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
This one na concise version
Localamos:
This list is not correct... Where is my name on the list? I angry

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Adenuga pursuing Dangote..
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by UgwuKristian: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Davidos dad nko
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy grin
Slonge2:
All i see are Yoruba names everywhere

This news will lead to more suicides from our blooders from the yeast, aka iPods aka onikuje cartels, I will advice the police, navy and army to guard the lagoon very well I envisage a lot of jumping iPods today
grin
Slonge2:

This news will lead to more suicides from our blooders from the yeast, aka iPods aka onikuje cartels, I will advice the police, navy and army to guard the lagoon very well I envisage a lot of jumping iPods today
bro u bad gaan... headache for liepod yoot today
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
While these're highest money money. Due to their profit making companies.

We and nnendu.com is no 1 non profit making set up. When you consider, the impacts, we are making.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by thebadmus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Morkablog:
Every year, a renowned website named forbes gather relevant informations and come up with the richest men in the world, in Africa and in Nigeria. As 2017, 9 Nigerians make the billionaires club cut with a some, just few million dollars away from reaching the bench mark. Below are the top 10 richest men in Nigeria according to forbes ranking 2017.
10. Oba Otudeke: Oba Otudeke is the chairman and founder of the honey well group. He is also the chairman of FBN Holdings Plc. His operations spread across oil and gas, flour minning, real estate, and marine transportation.Net Worth: $650 million.
9. Jim Oviah: Jim Oviah is the founder of Zenith Bank. He is the chairman and the largest shareholder with a stake of almost 10%. He also manages a mobile telecom Visafone which has over 3 million subscribers. Net Worth: $1 billion.
8. Orji Uzor Kalu: The former governor of Abia State. He is the founder and chairman of Slok Holding. A conglomerate with interest in shipping, banking, oil, trading, manufacturing and the media. He became a real business man at the age of 19 after being expelled from a Nigerian University for allegedly spearheading a series of student riots. Net Worth: $1.1 billion.
7. Tony Elumelu: A philanthropist and founder of the Transcorp and Heirs Holdings. He was the chairman of United Bank for Africa and was estimated to worth $1.4 billion.
6. Abdusalam Rabiu: Abdusalam is the founder of the famous BUA Group. A conglomerate active in sugar refining, cement production, real estate and port operations. In September 2015, his Group signed a $600 million deal with a chinease cement equipment service provider Sinoma Internation Engineering to construct a second production line located in Edo State Niger Delta, Nigeria. Net Worth: $1.5 billion.
5. Theophilus Danjuma: Former Nigerian Chief of Army staff between 1975 to 1979. He is the current chairman of Athlantic Petroleum. Net Worth: $1.7 billion.
4. Folorunsho Alakija: Folorunsho is a business tycoon that who has interest in fashion,oil and printing industries. She is the richest Woman in Nigeria and the richest woman of the African descent in the world. Net Worth: $2.1 billion.
3. Femi Otedola: He is the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas and Forte Oil Plc. He has interest in real estates amongst other sectors. Net Worth: $2.3 billion.
2. Mike Adenuga: Mike Adenuga is the second richest man in Nigeria with interest in Oil and Gas and telecoms. He is the owner of Globacom, Nigeria's second biggest telecom operatorsand the chairman of Conoil. Net Worth: $10.5 billion.
1. Aliko Dangote: Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria, Africa and of course the richest black man in the world. In 2014, he ranked as the 24th richest man in the world but has since then fallen to positions below 100 due to Nigeria's poor Naira. Net Worth: $12.5 billion.
http://morkablog..com/2017/03/top-10-richest-people-in-nigeria-forbes.html
where is Davido father(Adeleke) he will be shouthing omo baba olowo. Scheww
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Jackipapa: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
10 rich pple among 120million.........kindly complete!
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Temmmmy120(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Either now or then, wot I know is dat my name will join those names one day...I declare this with STRONG FAITH......
HAPPY FOR THEM.......
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Olufisayomi: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
This recession hasn't affected some people I know because the UnionKorrect account from Union Bank helps plan for stability to meet financial needs and still stand a chance to win 1 million quarterly. Just telling.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by okusman(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
people are rich for 9ja oooo... even davido's Papa's name is not on the list...
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by UnknownT: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
alobright17:
Guy so Na 2 billion Usd you called just?

LOL, to him, na just oh
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by faithogiga(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Localamos:
This list is not correct... Where is my name on the list? I angry

wait for your time bro

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by puremind1: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Slonge2:

Thank u my brother. The IPODS shd know we are not their mate in all areas of life.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by rhektor(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

i am not asking

Sorry you did, may be you don't know you did
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by FUCKyouALL: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
rhektor:

Sorry you did, may be you don't know you did

you said I should ask IFA.. And I said I AM NOT ASKING. Like, I AM NOT ASKING IFA. Got it?
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by rhektor(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

you said I should ask IFA.. And I said I AM NOT ASKING. Like, I AM NOT ASKING IFA. Got it?

No I can't get that, you wanted to know don't you?
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Misterdhee1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
frenchwine:
And I came here hoping to see something that sounds like Adeleke.
Those guys are noisemakers.
People whose wealth are measured in billion dollars aren't making half as much noise.
No mind Davido. His dad wont even make the first 50 in the country
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by chefetalkane(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Morkablog:
Every year, a renowned website named forbes gather relevant informations and come up with the richest men in the world, in Africa and in Nigeria. As 2017, 9 Nigerians make the billionaires club cut with a some, just few million dollars away from reaching the bench mark. Below are the top 10 richest men in Nigeria according to forbes ranking 2017.
10. Oba Otudeke: Oba Otudeke is the chairman and founder of the honey well group. He is also the chairman of FBN Holdings Plc. His operations spread across oil and gas, flour minning, real estate, and marine transportation.Net Worth: $650 million.
9. Jim Oviah: Jim Oviah is the founder of Zenith Bank. He is the chairman and the largest shareholder with a stake of almost 10%. He also manages a mobile telecom Visafone which has over 3 million subscribers. Net Worth: $1 billion.
8. Orji Uzor Kalu: The former governor of Abia State. He is the founder and chairman of Slok Holding. A conglomerate with interest in shipping, banking, oil, trading, manufacturing and the media. He became a real business man at the age of 19 after being expelled from a Nigerian University for allegedly spearheading a series of student riots. Net Worth: $1.1 billion.
7. Tony Elumelu: A philanthropist and founder of the Transcorp and Heirs Holdings. He was the chairman of United Bank for Africa and was estimated to worth $1.4 billion.
6. Abdusalam Rabiu: Abdusalam is the founder of the famous BUA Group. A conglomerate active in sugar refining, cement production, real estate and port operations. In September 2015, his Group signed a $600 million deal with a chinease cement equipment service provider Sinoma Internation Engineering to construct a second production line located in Edo State Niger Delta, Nigeria. Net Worth: $1.5 billion.
5. Theophilus Danjuma: Former Nigerian Chief of Army staff between 1975 to 1979. He is the current chairman of Athlantic Petroleum. Net Worth: $1.7 billion.
4. Folorunsho Alakija: Folorunsho is a business tycoon that who has interest in fashion,oil and printing industries. She is the richest Woman in Nigeria and the richest woman of the African descent in the world. Net Worth: $2.1 billion.
3. Femi Otedola: He is the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas and Forte Oil Plc. He has interest in real estates amongst other sectors. Net Worth: $2.3 billion.
2. Mike Adenuga: Mike Adenuga is the second richest man in Nigeria with interest in Oil and Gas and telecoms. He is the owner of Globacom, Nigeria's second biggest telecom operatorsand the chairman of Conoil. Net Worth: $10.5 billion.
1. Aliko Dangote: Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria, Africa and of course the richest black man in the world. In 2014, he ranked as the 24th richest man in the world but has since then fallen to positions below 100 due to Nigeria's poor Naira. Net Worth: $12.5 billion.
http://morkablog..com/2017/03/top-10-richest-people-in-nigeria-forbes.html

This list is totally wrong. It is for 2016.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by FUCKyouALL: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
rhektor:

No I can't get that, you wanted to know don't you?

I don't want anymore. Hope that's cool enough?
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by rhektor(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

I don't what anymore. Hope that's cool enough?

You don't what again or you don't want again? Anyway you are sighted
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by HCpaul(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
In computer science, number starts from zero (0).
I am number 0.
0. HCPaul
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by FUCKyouALL: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
rhektor:

You don't what again or you don't want again? Anyway you are sight
anyway you are sight is perfect. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by rhektor(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
anyway you are sight is perfect. Hahahahahahahahaha

Of course it should at least it made you laugh

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by abskidodawinner(m): 12:26am On Mar 31, 2017
but he has a name. stop hating this guy
Misterdhee1:

No mind Davido. His dad wont even make the first 50 in the country
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Misterdhee1(m): 4:39am On Mar 31, 2017
abskidodawinner:
but he has a name. stop hating this guy
How did what i wrote up there points to hating him? I am hi fan anytime anyday. but the fact is the guy is too braggy.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by DoyenExchange: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by ksstroud: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
I say a big Amen to that for you
Godfullsam:
My name will appear on the list one day by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Otedola's net worth was recently hit by recession. Here's a post for forbes list of richest musicians.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Psquare presently tops the list for richest musicians.
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by babamoha(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
With faith we will all get their ( Amen)
Re: Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
Slonge2:

ARE u still normal

There are only 2 Yoruba names there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated) / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.