Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike (23833 Views)

Covid-19: See Food Items Gov.wike Wants To Distribute To Rivers People / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa / Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Caseless: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
I think I agree with Wike for the first time. Development is development , irrespective of who's bringing it. Though that of wike has a political undertone. That does'nt matter. If ortom doesn't like it, he should do it.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by El900001: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Ikwokrikwo post=55088024]Wike is everything Awolowo dreamt of being.....

Before his unfortunate suicide.
Both you and wike are high on Osogbo weed!
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by magoo10(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Good job by wike, since the governor is a weakling and his hands is so tied by the evil APC machinations his brother from the Rising Sun has decided to give him succour . Soon Wine will provide security for him.
Ortom just like some Benue weaklings on this thread who make noise day and night just to get likes cannot put efforts into writing in defense of their Fulani ravaged society they only make noise defending an inept govt.

We will continue to assist Benue state because they are our brothers and a lot of them know and agree so.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Lerato12: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Cire80:
Wike is crazy mehn)) what the fvck !!! Wike is our man but he should stop this.
My brother no wahala,benue state is one of the river state catchment area. Good move.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by VcStunner(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Alphaoscar:
This is crass rascality. Why should Wike be spending Rivers state money building roads in another state? Did he even get the go ahead from the Benue state government before embarking on such illegal venture.
you will never get it will you... Wike knows better not to waste Rivers money in Benue. It's a staged drama to show how incompetent an APC govt is performing elsewhere. Possibility exists that no one interrupted any project but Wike never had intention of doing the roads in the first place. It's a popularity game.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by goaldynboy: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Alphaoscar:
This is crass rascality. Why should Wike be spending Rivers state money building roads in another state? Did he even get the go ahead from the Benue state government before embarking on such illegal venture.

You are on your own, if you believed Wike wanted to construct such roads in Benue State! The excuse of Obstruction wike is giving should tell you that he never wanted to construct any road in the first place. If Wike tries such rubbish, he should start now to say good bye to second term; because the opposition is definitely going to use it against him during the 2019 campaign! undecided
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by xismo(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Big one Wike, history making loading... This is a solidarity support for a failed Fellow governor, as well as David Mark and all passed PDP governors of Benue state. The people of Benue have suffered enough.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Adebowale89(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Wike is everything Awolowo dreamt of being.....

activate your sense before use. what awolowo achieved. no 3million wike can achieved it in 2099 to come

wike and Ortom political beef is childish and nothing to imitate. they are a disgrace to Nigeria politics

what's his business with another state govt.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by cana882(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
And same Wike and his cohorts condemned ameachi that he was wasting money on monorail project. Can now see how Wike is saving the money for us.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Kingspin(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2017
If Nigeria were well structured, state could borrow funds from one another. They can even form partnership agreement for development. Nigerian are suffering for nothing. They need change not promises.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Coloradvantage(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2017
there is nothing bad with this... you don't fill your belle always before giving to a hungry fellow! you think nations giving aids and assistance to states and countries are without issues... I am from Benue... and those roads needs total urgent attention! not bad
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by ozoemenaca: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2017
If Orthom cannot do it our Able and Distinguished Governor Wike can bail them out. I really pitied Benue indegines from security to road to salaries there is no one you can praise Orthom for. Its really a pity
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by ozoemenaca: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2017
cana882:
And same Wike and his cohorts condemned ameachi that he was wasting money on monorail project. Can now see how Wike is saving the money for us.
If you get to Rivers you would see for yourself that Governor Wike is working unlike that fraud of a monorail you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by GreatMahmud: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Wike is everything Awolowo dreamt of being.....

Ok u mean that Afonja cone head with tribal marks on his forehead and cheeks that drank rat poison and never woke up in Ikenne..U are a bad ass!! hahahaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by jerryBoss1(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Gov no waste your time Tiv people are useless human being them only know how to thief and sleep with their fathers other wives ....Gov Ortom is a dummy and so as his administration grin grin. I'm a proud Benue indigen and I know the suffering under this Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Coloradvantage(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2017
This Wike is mad oo. Wetin concern you with Benue roads?

mad? wike mad?.... how. bros go sleep! Ortom need to be humiliated, that apart! we help the poor and less privileged not because we are without problems... out of good will for our friends and humanity! woke should do that! Ortom should hide his face and his large bible he uses to deceive himself!
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by slegerman(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
I just dey laugh.....

This is pure politics. In as much as people would have loved Wike to use that money to develop Rivers, which in my opinion, is the right thing to do but Wike is determined by any means possible to prove the point that the governor of Benue is incompetent as he has said before, and a state of emergency should be declared there.

The governor of Benue is just ..... ( you can complete the statement)

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by cana882(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
ozoemenaca:

If you get to Rivers you would see for yourself that Governor Wike is working unlike that fraud of a monorail you are talking about
Wike is working! Wike is working!! What has Wike done other than renovating already existing roads?? He thinks we brought him in just because of roads?? No infrastructure, job creation, rebranding/improvement in education (except rumuokwuta girls), measures for waste disposal, etc.. I can go on about what Wike has not done but please tell me what he has done except the former I mentioned. Beside, I'm from ikwerre so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by gabe: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Wike will go to heaven for constructing those roads. These are roads that will never be constructed in the next 20 years because they don't start and end in tiv land. Tiv people are still angry that suswam constructed poor roads in idoma land that has since crumbled. We know nothing will enter idoma land under Akume's puppet. At least our igede brothers will manage this one...I support Wike as part time governor of benue state. The full time governor shd go and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by lonelydora: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Atiku2019:
grin grin

Rivers money for the development of Benue State?

Wake Up Wike

Na quarrel cause am. He wants to show Ortom how to lead people. Lol
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by marticeus(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2017
The action of Wike has confirmed the name Amaechi gave him, RAGAMUFFIN, but I will prefer to call him MAKOSSA governor. Height of buffoonish. Bleep Nigeria, Bleep 419 federal system of government, Bleep 36 States. Let restructure now or we die.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by discusant: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Kingspin:
If Nigeria were well structured, state could borrow funds from one another. They can even form partnership agreement for development. Nigerian are suffering for nothing. They need change not promise.

Point.

But Nigeria can't be restructured unless crude oil finishes in the Nigerdelta. SW and North are together in this.

Whenever you hear SW talk about political restructuring, what they mean is going back to regional government system but crude oil proceeds shared as done now.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Ortom may be the worst governor since 1999, but Wike is mad! If he doesn't know what to do he should come to oyigbo and fix location road instead of taking a whole 4bn to settle an ego feud! what nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

Even Lagos with all the money Dem get never go fix road for Kwara how much more Rivers
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by adeoba2008(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Has Wike fixed all the roads in Rivers state ? If he has done that, he should face the comatose security situation in his state.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by heavenlyson(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Gov. Ortom, more insults to your elbow from your counterparts sir.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Kingspin(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2017
discusant:

Point.

But Nigeria can't be restructured unless crude oil finishes in the Nigerdelta. SW and North are together in this.

Whenever you hear SW talk about political restructuring, what they mean is going back to regional government system but crude oil proceeds shared as done now.
And the hopelessness of crises will continue in Nigeria. Any persons or group against revamping of the country is mentally challenged.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by sammyp01: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
This is absolutely nonsense.i remember wike withdrawing Rivers students abroad cos of lack of funds,i remember wike stopping NDDC under Mrs ibims from carrying out project because they didn't request for permission.this man is power drunk there are lots of stuff to do in Rivers state left alone Port Harcourt.this is just misplaced priorities and sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by spiritman5678: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by Babacele: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
See the Problem of Nigeria youth.

Imagine someone that has this reasoning will condemn Dino for possessing Third Class
you don't need a university degree to govern, lead reason well except you have low self esteem or other complex issues in your personality eg your role model Sinator Meliar.
Tell me if we must get dirty ,do we have to deep our heads in pigpoo? Who owns that Markurdi-Ogoja- Calabar road? FG or Benue State? Has Wike taken care of all Rivers issues including Fed roads and workers in Rivers to have free N4b to flaunt in his busybody madness in Benue? couldnt just do it if it will enhance business flow to Rivers without making noise about it? Was he not a major stakeholder in the Ineffectual administration that made so much money but couldn't do the road?
I ll assume this discussion is above your capacity, so run along. una wey sabi reason. mtchew!
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by jabojafa(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Alphaoscar:
so u think d 4B is Rivers state moni? Wike wudnt be foolish enuf to use Rivers moni n construct anoda state road. Am sure he is using his personal moni except d laws of the state allow for such.
Re: Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike by agabaI23(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Wike is not constructing and has no intention of constructing anything.

He just wants ridicule the Governor knowing well the governor is expected not to allow any such work.

Wike is sounding this false alarm as an evidence for future talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors: No To Zoning, Presidential Ticket Open To All / Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.