Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

This Guy Is A Scammer ( Damanjohn Also Paulsir) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Guy Is A Scammer ( Damanjohn Also Paulsir) (472 Views)

This Guy Is A Scammer! / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is A Scammer ( Damanjohn Also Paulsir) by Paulscholari(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2017
I employed him to do a gig review for me by buying my gig, after paying to his bank account he rejected my work and didn't give me the expected review.. Please beware of him. He stole my money but he's so naive that not all people you can scam and get away with... him, his wife and children and generations yet unborn will suffer for it.. I'll table his matter to the higher powers.

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer ( Damanjohn Also Paulsir) by Paulscholari(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2017
A lying bastarrd from the pit of hell..
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer ( Damanjohn Also Paulsir) by damanjohn: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Good morning

Paul need. Review from me and I stated out to him how I do my Reveiw

Below is what me and paul agreed before I order his gig for review

1. I will first order his gig

2. He then send or pay my naira into my bank account

3. He then deliver the order

4 .I accept the order and give him Reveiw plus 5 stars

We all aggred with the above 4 steps

I then order and I contacted him. He accepted that he saw the order notification

I demand he pay me my naira as agreed but he refused started bring excuse that he did not see the money $ I order his gig in his account .

That he won't pay me my naira until he see money in his account

I told him the money is with Fiverr and they can only release to you when work is done and certified .

He refused , I tried all I can do to explained to him but he said no. I suggested to him if he think I wanted to cheat him then he should come on nairaland ask if what I'm saying is try or lie the guy refused

He then rush and deliver the order to me and I rejected it.I told him I won't accept until he pay me my naira as that's what we agreed before I order

I told him I will cancel the order and give him 1 star that will affect him but I won't do that .instead he should cancel the order himself and I get my dollar back and we all go our way but he refused

After staging for about 4 hours I then logout cause my battery is about to die.

Around 6pm I received alert of the payment he sent. I then login and told him that after I charge my phone I will accept the order

This morning very earlier I accepted the order and also give give him review forgetting the fact he streested me.

The guy man still keep disturbing me that he did not see the money in his account and tried to explained to him that the money is still with Fiverr the guy won't allow MD

That I chested him sending cursing on me. I told him to ask Fiverr about his money not me but he refuse sending curding on me

Below are few prove that I order his gig and I paid and concluded the deal

Thank you all for reading

See below screenshot

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer ( Damanjohn Also Paulsir) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Mr paulscholari or what, have you asked how Fiverr payment works, do you know about escrow. All these are setup to avoid people duping people. When someone buys your order, he will be debited and cash payed to Fiverr holding account,if you deliver the order, the person must mark it complete. If the person marks it completed whether by mistake or whatsoever,fiverr will credit ur Fiverr account,if the person marks it reject, Fiverr will return the money to him. So if you have delivered,check if Fiverr has marked it completed,if so, expect ur fund in ur Fiverr account. You have fulfilled your part by paying the guy into his naira account. And he has fulfilled his by marking ur order completed on Fiverr. Where your money is now is ur Fiverr account,please do the guy favor by screenshot of ur Fiverr account showing ur revenues for this particular order. Learn more before u shout

(1) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Card / Grab It Now / Get A Classic Professional And Mind Blowing CV For Just 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.