Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

This Guy Is A Scammer! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Guy Is A Scammer! (2073 Views)

This Guy Is A Scammer / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please beware of this notorious scammer, they are behind this scam website called autodypanda, what they do is that after buying the license to buy the bot with $35, they will ask you to buy iP blah blah for $25 and so on and so forth, when I asked this guy questions his answers wasn't stable, but I detected that too late, I also asked him to show his recent earnings but he didn't and he was playing me.

these are the set of bastards spoiling the name of this country, nemesis we catch up with him soon, I know that.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
His contact details;

The scammer have different monikers; Lanre, Ayodele, Goddey, etc
Always clamining they can help with AdSense, CPA, etc
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cc;

She is enough
Allthegist
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by bcashy: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
I lost like #120k to this cheap scam as far back as 2018. They will send u a bot that u wouldn't be able to install talkless of opening it! Later you will be asked to buy one ip cheesy grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii.....no be Government alone be our problem for our country ooo i swear! The one wey we dey do ourselves pass the one government dey do us! You can imagine a youth that was given appointment in a state ministry and the first question he asked was is it possible for him to make like #200million in a year in that ministry, this is someone that just finished nysc ooooo......hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please beware of this notorious scammer, they are behind this scam website called autodypanda, what they do is that after buying the license to buy the bot with $35, they will ask you to buy iP blah blah for $25 and so on and so forth, when I asked this guy questions his answers wasn't stable, but I detected that too late, I also asked his to show his recent earnings but he didn't and you was playing me.
Yahoo boy chop Yahoo boy. HA.HA.HA.HA.HA. What will you want a bot for if not spamming/bombing? Na una way. Shame no catch you to post your matter here. I always missed reading scam stories because at the end you'll realize greed was the origin of everything. It's long since I had a good laugh in this forum.

8 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
meobizy:

Yahoo boy chop Yahoo boy. HA.HA.HA.HA.HA. What will you want a bot for if not spamming/bombing? Na una way. Shame no catch you to post your matter here. I always missed reading scam stories because at the end you'll realize greed was the origin of everything. It's long since I had a good laugh in this forum.
Fool! did you know what transpired before putting your smelling mouth into what did not concern you, it's better to read the thread and move onto the next one than to comment and show the world how stupid you are.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
bcashy:
I lost like #120k to this cheap scam as far back as 2018. They will send u a bot that u wouldn't be able to install talkless of opening it! Later you will be asked to buy one ip cheesy grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii.....no be Government alone be our problem for our country ooo i swear! The one wey we dey do ourselves pass the one government dey do us! You can imagine a youth that was given appointment in a state ministry and the first question he asked was is it possible for him to make like #200million in a year in that ministry, this is someone that just finished nysc ooooo......hmmmmm
Your loss was big o, thank God I didn't fall for the IP ish stuff, I was already doubting the móron by then.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by bcashy: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Icechillz:
Your loss was big o, thank God I didn't fall for the IP ish stuff, I was already doubting the móron by then.
grin grin grin grin grin

All those adsense stuff na Photoshop work oooo
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
bcashy:
grin grin grin grin grin
All those adsense stuff na Photoshop work oooo
I'm telling you.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by SmartPolician: 5:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Icechillz:
Fool! did you know what transpired before putting your smelling mouth into what did not concern you, it's better to read the thread and move onto the next one than to comment and show the world how stupid you are.

U are not making any sense by calling him names

Tell us the story behind it

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2020
No one makes money online except those who teach people how to make money online.all there ADSENCE,CEO,DIGITAL MARKETING,FOREX TRADING,READING OF MAILS FOR PAYMENT ARE ALL BUNCH OF RUBBISH.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Greatzeus(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Icechillz:
Please beware of this notorious scammer, they are behind this scam website called autodypanda, what they do is that after buying the license to buy the bot with $35, they will ask you to buy iP blah blah for $25 and so on and so forth, when I asked this guy questions his answers wasn't stable, but I detected that too late, I also asked his to show his recent earnings but he didn't and you was playing me.

these are the set of bastards spoiling the name of this country, nemesis we catch up with him soon, I know that.
Sir what are the uses of the things you wanted to buy? Someone said they are scamming and spamming tools.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Greatzeus(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2020
coputa:
No one makes money online except those who teach people how to make money online.all there ADSENCE,CEO,DIGITAL MARKETING,FOREX TRADING,READING OF MAILS FOR PAYMENT ARE ALL BUNCH OF RUBBISH.
Don't mind them,I blame those who patronised them. Imagine someone claims he makes almost half a million a day and he wants to teach nairalanders how to make half a million a day,rubbish hunger ravished idiots. All they do is watch YouTube videos and start teaching what they have never made a dime from.
Another guy is on nairaland selling videos tutorials for 40k,joker grin he said the videos you make you financially independent but he couldn't use the same video to change his own miserable life.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Greatzeus:

Don't mind them,I blame those who patronised them. Imagine someone claims he makes almost half a million a day and he wants to teach nairalanders how to make half a million a day,rubbish hunger ravished idiots. All they do is watch YouTube videos and start teaching what they have never made a dime from.
Another guy is on nairaland selling videos tutorials for 40k,joker grin he said the videos you make you financially independent but he couldn't use the same video to change his own miserable life.
it's appauling how people fall for this scams,i think laziness is the cause,the youths these days want it easy,they want to sit comfortably at home with their phone and make easy money.it's not like that,they don't knoy that you have to work the work and walk the walk.they 're lazy.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
coputa:
There are people who make money here forget it, but they ain't that loud. it's those that open threads and spam everywhere with links etc that are the real scammers, they don't know shít!

I made my first dollars here, spent more than $500 to learn the basics of Forex and Everything, now I do make $50 to $100 daily, the worse day I make only $30.

I created this thread just to let people know of that thief so that they won't fall victim of his scams, not even because of the $35.

This are the bastards that soil the name of this country with scams, very pathetic humans.
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Icechillz:
There are people who make money here forget it, but they ain't that loud. it's those that open threads and spam everywhere with links etc that are the real scammers, they don't know shít!

I made my first dollars here, spent more than $500 to learn the basics of Forex and Everything, now I do make $50 to $100 daily, the worse day I make only $30.

I created this thread just to let people know of that thief so that they won't fall victim of his scams, not even because of the $35.

This are the bastards that soil the name of this country with scams, very pathetic humans.
stop it,forex trading is the worst onlind scam that exist,nobody does it,i hv been there before you,so don't argue with me.or better still show me a screen shoot of your profit.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
coputa:
stop it,forex trading is the worst onlind scam that exist,nobody does it,i hv been there before you,so don't argue with me.or better still show me a screen shoot of your profit.
If it doesn't work for you doesn't mean others aren't earning, besides how would I lie about what I earn?

Go deep, look for mentors, Forex isn't cheap, perhaps it's your types that pay 10k or 20k to Forex scammers because you want quick results, spend money, I've spent alot of money learning Forex and I've never regretted it for once and that's not even my main source of income because am a digital/internet marketer, app developer too, you will be cursing yourself if you think Forex is a scam lol grin

I have an American friend who earn 10k to 20k dollars monthly trading Forex, so you see dude the problem is from you.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
coputa:
Lol nobody does it? Like seriously? And people are earning thousands of dollars from it monthly, you are a joke bro cheesy
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Icechillz:
Lol nobody does it? Like seriously? And people are earning thousands of dollars from it monthly, you are a joke bro cheesy
name the people you know who made money from forex trading,ok,if it is the people that sells forex robot and e books,yes,stop deciving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Icechillz:
If it doesn't work for you doesn't mean others aren't earning, besides how would I lie about what I earn?

Go deep, look for mentors, Forex isn't cheap, perhaps it's your types that pay 10k or 20k to Forex scammers because you want quick results, spend money, I've spent alot of money learning Forex and I've never regretted it for once and that's not even my main source of income because am a digital/internet marketer, app developer too, you will be cursing yourself if you think Forex is a scam lol grin

I have an American friend who earn 10k to 20k dollars monthly trading Forex, so you see dude the problem is from you.
Show me the screenshot of some of earnings,keep deceiving yourself with online digital marketing and application developer,these are total waste of time,someone hawking pure water earns and more purposeful than you,

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
coputa:
name the people you know who made money from forex trading,ok,if it is the people that sells forex robot and e books,yes,stop deciving yourself.
I'm done with you bro, people like you will always doubt Everything. if you believe or not it's none of my business, I guess you will say that this trade I placed today is a Photoshop grin

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
coputa:
Show me the screenshot of some of earnings,keep deceiving yourself with online digital marketing and application developer,these are total waste of time,someone hawking pure water earns and more purposeful than you,
Do you know me before? I guess not. your ignorance will make you die broke if you don't change your mindsets.

Forex might not be a get rich quick scheme but u can make money on it gradually, besides it's not my fault that you wanted cheap things and you got scammed, Forex isn't for people like you, if you want to learn spend money and learn from a professional.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by bcashy: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
coputa:

U are a joker grin grin
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
bcashy:

U are a joker grin grin
prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Justanodadude: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
I
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2020
bcashy:

U are a joker grin grin
Leave the guy, he's ignorant.

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Icechillz:
I'm done with you bro, people like you will always doubt Everything. if you believe or not it's none of my business, I guess you will say that this trade I placed today is a Photoshop grin

This is not a matter of doubt,i have been there before you.i hv done all these crap online more than you think,they ain't worth it.it's a total waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Icechillz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
coputa:
This is not a matter of doubt,i have been there before you.i hv done all these crap online more than you think,they ain't worth it.it's a total waste of time.
The only crap here is you, bye!
Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by coputa(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Icechillz:
The only crap here is you, bye!
It's only in domain name parking you can make some money and not forex trading,adsence,bitcoin trading ane those click to earn shit,they are total waste of time and resources.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Is A Scammer! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
You are wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril. / Football Business Five-Aside / Ship Goods From Philippines To Nigeria At Fast And Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.