Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,737 members, 7,865,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son (1893 Views)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by TunezMediaTV: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Ace filmmaker and actor, Yomi Fabiyi who recently separated from his white wife, Fran, has taken to social media to beg anyone that can help him gain access to his 8year old son, Metomi whom his babymama has eloped with to America.

In his birthday message to his son, the actor took to his social media to beg the babymama, Ibukun to grant him access to the young boy who has been growing without his father.

His message in part reads;

I wait for the day you are going to call me, introduce yourself or walk up to me and call me daddy. Thank God I took these pictures then. That means I may not have any with the boy. It hurts to celebrate your own child’s birthday at any point with stolen pictures for the past 8 years.

Since she took him away at this age, she must have decided not to return him to Nigeria so I won’t have access to him. Now she has secretly relocated to America with him when I was thinking they are in South Africa. Ibukun know me better and know instantly I would never have married Fran because of paper or money despite our differences.

Moreso, I never nurse ambition to take you away from your mum or run away from my responsibilities except they lied. Ibk blocks or threatens whoever tries to mediate on my behalf except some dirty colleagues or a lad in the media who offered her support, which fuelled her decision to keep tormenting me.

Metomi, hopefully you are smart enough should anyone call your attention to this(my only and last resort), this is my direct line, please call me on 08029062692. I have been waiting for years to hear your voice. Even if it is just a sentence. I just want to hear how your voice sound.

And in case your mother can read this too, for the sake of our son & the love we once shared, I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR WHATEVER PAIN I MIGHT HAVE CAUSED YOU OR ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU, PLEASE ALLOW ME ACCESS. HBD my son. I care".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/nollywood-actor-yomi-fabiyi-shamelessly.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by IamAirforce1: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
I feel your pain sir

I hope she forgives you of every wrong doings and grant you access to your son.

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by angelTI(f): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2017
OP, which one is 'shamelessly' undecided undecided undecided That's the cry of a pained father.

See what separation causes lipsrsealed embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by uminem02(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Begging for his own son!!! Chai
The woman is heartless allowing her son grow without a father when he has one
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by rusher14: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2017
No shame in the game.

Father wants a connection with his child.
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by KevMitnick: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2017
I really don't know the full story so I can't judge. But not marrying this lady who got pregnant for him may have been his undoing. Hell hath no fury...
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by ademiD(f): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2017
eyah, he produced a movie called "metomi"....never knew it was a true life story
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by LordOfNaira: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2017
uminem02:
Begging for his own son!!! Chai
The woman is heartless allowing her son grow without a father when he has one

I think what happened was that he got the girl pregnant years ago but did not marry her. He married a white woman instead, but their marriage has crashed now. He is begging to see his son again and his baby mama is probably still hurting.

1 Like

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Shamelessly Begs Babymama For Access To 8-year-old Son by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
So wait, is it his ex-wife’s son or he had a child with another woman? I know a divorced woman is not normally called a baby mama.

(1) (Reply)

KWAM 1’s Daughter Shades Nigerian Slay Queens, Video Vixens On Instagram (photo) / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Famous Curves And Cleavage In Sexy Swimwears (18+) / Drogba Reacts To Davido's Performance At Wireless Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.