Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. (50627 Views)

Abuja-keffi Road, 3rd Mainland & Onitsha Bridges- Busiest In Nigeria- FMWH / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by ovoP(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44:
You should also mention Ikorodu road and Lagos-Abeokuta

Which one is the East-West?
The road that connects warri to port harcout/bayelsa by land

5 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by mooregan(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44:

East west road spans from Cross river state to Delta state.

It links Cross river to Akwa Ibom to Rivers to Bayelsa and terminates In Delta state

5 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2017
I guess the OP is referring to inter state expressways not necessarily all expressways cos Ikorudu road and Lekki-Epe expressway are busier than all the road on the list.

However, I'll replace Enugu Onitsha Express way with PH-Aba road. That's the busiest highway in the south South. It's busier than Enugu-Onitsha road cos of the volume of traders that ply Aba road on a daily basis.

6 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by biomustry: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
My compound road is busy too grin^

1 Like

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by bakynes(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
The OP is more about Inter-state roads not just busiest roads because many expressway within Lagos are busier than some Inter-state roads within Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
hgd
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by pizzylee(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
I disagree
1.road from uc browser - nairaland
2.road to viewing centers on weekends
3.road to nyt clubs n olosho joint
4.road to canteens
5.road to buy recharge cards
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
You are right but I think Asaba-Onitsha road is the busiest road in the south east.

3 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Pointblank09(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
biaframustcome:

You don't know East West Road linking Port Harcourt to Bayelsa?
Actually Warri/PH Express way
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by gbegudujo: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Ore Shagamu Lagos and Lagos Ibadan Express way.

Lagos is the most populous city in Nigeria followed by Kano
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by wristbangle: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Other notable road link should be;

Aba - PHC

Warri - Bayelsa - PHC

Lagos - Abeokuta

Kaduna - Kano
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by tempex88(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2017
i think u are campaigning for the government cos all ur pictures have good roads
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Godfullsam(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017
Where is abuja-keffi express way

That single road linking maraba to abuja is wah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by YonkijiSappo: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
biaframustcome:
Onitsha Owerri Road should be on that list. I remember sleeping two days on that road during christmas period. I simply refused to abadone my car.

Maybe during festive period.
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by pek(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Some people are asking which is the East West road. Well, it connects south south to Benin. You
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by thesicilian: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
And why is that? Because I didn't include Abakaliki -Nkalagu road or what?
Hahaha. No o. Because everything u mentioned na Lagos Lagos Lagos.
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by YonkijiSappo: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. No o. Because everything u mentioned na Lagos Lagos Lagos.

of course. Do you have any idea how busy highways in Lagos are?

You think say Lagos to Ikorodu na joke during rush hour?

2 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Blurryface(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
midehi2:
just see Lokoja road, some men are even gisting

That is fuel queue.
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Five over Five...
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by lankylucky(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44:

that is the road connecting cross river, akwa ibom, rivers, Bayelsa n Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by snowblaq(f): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44:

East-West road is found in Portharcourt, Rivers State.
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Okuda(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
This is a list of the 5 Busiest Expressways/Highways in All of Nigeria.

Lagos Badagry is supposed to be in No1
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by femolii: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2017
You are correct
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017
East-West road is dry jor.
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by ovoP(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017
pek:
Some people are asking which is the East West road. Well, it connects south south to Benin. You
No is benin nt south south. its warri to ph road. actually 4rm d.s.c roundabout to ph

1 Like

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by Reference(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Travel una no go gree, but generic authoritative comments abound. Just sidon for Lagos dey conclude on every mata.

BTW. East West is part of the Coastal highway stretching at present effectively from Benin, Edo state to Oron, Akwa Ibom state in various stages of construction, repair, abandonment or use... depending on your point of view. It is the effective nerve centre of Nigeria's oil and gas industry and a critical part of the nation's vehicular infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by BobBlinkzy(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
That Ore-Benin tho! cool Goddam
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by ruggedized1: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
venai:
You are right but I think Asaba-Onitsha road is the busiest road in the south east.

You are right.

Benin-Asaba-Onitsha and Onitsha-Awka-Enugu represents the busiest express highways in the SE.
Re: See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. by stamapro(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
midehi2:
just see Lokoja road, some men are even gisting
Hehe,d road is busy,d cars r busy,evn d drivers/men r busy gisting...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country / Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.