Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer (4245 Views)

‘omosexy’: Omotola Shows Plenty Of Leg In Extreme Thigh-high Split Dress (photo) / Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) / Omotola Shows Off Her Impressive Backside, As She Storms a Hair Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by badassProdigy(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Omotola shared this hot photos with the caption:

"Good morning FAM, so I used to have a very tiny waist and need to get me back. Have had two of these ( waisttrainers ) but never used them. Do they really work?
P.s if you say you use them, I'll be checking your pics and ..."

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/omotola-shows-off-her-killer-curves-in.html?m=1

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by HungerBAD: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Where the curve?

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Killer ko murderer ni

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by KanwuliaExtra: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Decaying curves.
Needs a belt to cage all that cellulite for sure.
Old age go hard some pipo I swear. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Dirty waste
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by Iamvictor(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2017
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by noetic5: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2017
killer innit!
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by noetic5: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by xynerise: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2017
If this is Omotola's booty then her booty is overhyped

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by AngelicBeing: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Decaying curves.
Needs a belt to cage all that cellulite for sure.
Old age go hard some pipo I swear. cheesy
Keneking:
Dirty waste
Hahahaa, Kanwulia & Keneking una don make me laugh fall for ground, it looks natural, the Oga don spank her taya during bedroom business, so what do you exepct grin grin grin wink
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by adorablepepple(f): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Puhlease........ you use dem

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by MJBOLT: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2017
op you call that a waist??

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by tellwisdom: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Exactly like my grand mama own.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by Tazdroid(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Where the curve?
me sef still dey find am oo grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by Tazdroid(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
See the curves, like that u-turn for Oba-Akran wey get pothole grin grin
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by LesbianBoy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Her dress is too short na! Why do i have this feeling that she posted this picture just to tempt young guys angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by Eberechi24(f): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by princeemmma(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
this not curves now, this is call wurves

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by iammrjaai(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Old curves....
Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Just dont know why i dont like this woman

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
I will only believe her if she swears she has never used it before to enhance the waist

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Waist Trainer by Idydarling(f): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
where's the killer there?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi,buys His Brother A Honda Car(pic,vid / Man Dies After Ignoring Warnings Not To Swim With New Tattoo (graphic) / Female Fan Caught Masturbating At #30billionconcerts While Wizkid Performs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.