Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Help On Getting B.ed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On Getting B.ed (675 Views)

[help] B.Sc, B.Sc(ED) And B.ED certificate discrimination in Nigeria / Long Awaited Nocen Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn(b.ed) Post Utme Result Is Out / Post Utme Form For B.ed Of Nwafor Orizu Collage Of Education Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn Is Out(b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Getting B.ed by eficko: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
I got my NCE certificate eighteen years ago, but have not been stable in a place to do my B.ED. Don't really need better certificate for my job, but I want it. I live in the Northern part of the country and Open University has not been of help; can somebody advise on how I can pursue my Bachelor from a university and before I forget, the nature of my work will not give so much time to be in school, can you help? Thanks
Re: Help On Getting B.ed by eficko: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
If there is a correspondence course that you know, it will just be perfect for me.
Re: Help On Getting B.ed by Angel13(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
Hello,i saw ur post. Actually i just finish wit my B.Sc(ed) from Tai Solarin University of Education and i wil b willing 2 help u. U can call me on 08032379352 so dt we can talk better.
Re: Help On Getting B.ed by ELDERLAGON: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ eficko,

You can take up a sandwich programme in UNILAG,OAU,or UI etc.The programme is meant for busy teachers? like you.Skeletal classes are run during weekends and intensive lectures are undertaken during the school's long vacation.You may post your questions on this forum and i will be glad to do justice to your queries.goodluck
Re: Help On Getting B.ed by eficko: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ Angel,
Thanks, I will give you a call later.

@ELDERLAGON, The challenge I actually have in taking up sandwich course at any of these universities could be the time vs distance. I am not a busy teacher as you thought, but working with an organization. I’m coordinating the office, so I can only have a leave of 1 month in the year and I normally spread it over the year. Do you think there is any of these universities that I can fit in to if I won’t have the time during the school vacation? That is why I was asking about something like correspondence, can you still be of help? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Type And Bind Your Project, Thesis, And All Other Paper Work With Ease. / Asup / Benjyy Is Real,he Is Not A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.