Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu (24794 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by ogastone(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sometimes, Tinubu picture use to resemble Obasanjo. grin
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Tazdroid(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

May lightning and thunder strike those scenarios

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by holatimmy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am happy for you man

On the good side of Jagaban....tell me where else is better
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by hollywater: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
With tax payers money is all right.
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Mdeetech01: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:

No be our fault

See dem, see dem

LAND GRABBERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND (LANGRABAN!) grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by olanrewaju99(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
OkoYiboz:

No, he handed over to your family head.

On Friday, Ambode commissioned a steel pedestrian bridge at Ojota and an exquisite bus terminus at TBS. Just yesterday, Ambode commissioned a bridge in Alimosho. Today, he donated 4 CCTV vans and 4 backup squad cars to the RRS. All these done in 6 days.

You come online typing trash when your SE Governors have mortgaged your future. As at this morning, Anambra women and youths are protesting naked and Obiano reportedly gave millions of Naira and 70 cows to fulani herdsmen. The FG has given your governors millions of USD as Paris Club refunds but I can assure you that your governors would be falling over themselves to buy properties in Lagos.
If you had an iota of commonsense or shame, you would shut your mouth and stop disgracing yourself here.

Give my post to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and explain to you, thereafter you should sit in a corner and think about your life.
bravo I really love this.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Herhmjay(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mr. Tinubu.
Pls don't talk about progress. .. u ar a disgrace to politics and lalasticlala knows dat too
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by iguita: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
This baby case never reach biscuit. Abeg first give an pure water make him body coollee
Funlordjnr:

Once you see their pain filled tears even in the face of good news, forward planning, camaraderie and progress it is usually very easy to decipher which stock they originated from!

Lalasticlala see your boy face oh! Abeg give am biscuit! grin
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by RosaConsidine: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Did Jagaban just shade Fashola?
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by sholeypra(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
It is pertinent to know that Jagaban still remains very influential in the Lagos state government and what makes him more successful than his other collegues is the ability to have continuous government of his people in power which makes the state to enjoy great continouos improvement. The vision is laid and the mission is clear. This is what makes a leader great. Having successors to run with the vision laid already.
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Metronomy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:
On his part, Gov Ambode said Tinubu's blueprint for Lagos has helped him in achieving the Lagos dream.

- Useless statement angry angry
- Did Mr. Tinubu handover to him directly
- "When you (Ambode) took over, I know you inherited a burden of debt. The debt profile of Lagos was high, I was wondering how you will reengineer and face the challenges to make progress."

Who are you referring to in this statement? Same party, Same nominee, same government...no difference of sameness! Nonsense position embarassed
Why u dey cry?
Do u know how many years Lagos state survived under Tinubu's administration without allocation??
Pls park well or sit for ur state.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Did Jagaban just shade Fashola?

I think he did.
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by XaintJoel20: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
BIG FAT LIE....

Tinubu can not be 65...

He is well older................................................
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by martooski(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
gistyinka:

The APC's national leader Bola Tinubu said this while commissioning network of roads, link bridge and health centre in the Alimosho area of the state as part of activities to mark his 65th birthday.

Tinubu, said that he got worried when Ambode took over the reins of power in Lagos, said the governor's sterling performance in the last 22 months has made him proud.

“ Today, you (Ambode) have given me a good birthday present. This is a great opportunity for me to be very proud again. Therefore, if we can continue in this direction of infrastructural development in the manner Governor Ambode is moving, Lagos will soon match international states or country anywhere in the world. Ambode is very quiet, very peaceful, not a noise maker, but he is delivering on the job."

i QUITE AGREE WITH THE BOLDED, BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN JFK

I WISH HIM GOOD-LUCK IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF LAGOS STATE....
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by ILAB(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
65years asper political age,coz dis man is upto 75-80yrs
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by 4dor: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
majicplus:
My advice for Ambode is; After your tenure as a governor, pls don't pursue any ministerial office. Fashola has succesfully destroyed the good name he made as a governor, now he is as confused as the nepa staffs in my area.

Please what are the facts to support your point? As far as I'm concerned he has done well with works and power I can't say the same about housing. From 1999 till date, from Anenih to Fashola tell me the most hands on Minister you have seen? I haven't used my generator since ending of January, I come back from work almost every day and I see light. I have nothing to complain about this man, he's still as competent as he was in Lagos.
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by sweetgala(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
XaintJoel20:
BIG FAT LIE....

Tinubu can not be 65...

He is well older................................................

I didn't even see that part. Bola Tinubu can not be 65 that man must be in his 70s

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by sweetgala(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
4dor:

Please what are the facts to support your point? As far as I'm concerned he has done well with works and power I can't say the same about housing. From 1999 till date, from Anenih to Fashola tell me the most hands on Minister you have seen? I haven't used my generator since ending of January, I come back from work almost every day and I see light. I have nothing to complain about this man, he's still as competent as he was in Lagos.

Fashola is doing some ridiculously great work and like you said I'm yet to see any minister as effective as he has been over the last several months.

He is burdened with 3 ministries which were left to rot for decades, he has to work with a group of GENCOs and DISCOs who are not equipped or experienced to run the power sector under agreements which he doesn't subscribe to.

The ministry of works and housing is desperately underfunded yet he is planning a great affordable housing model which would see the likes of Jakande estate and 1004 built in all participating states in Nigeria
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Bigsteveg(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:
On his part, Gov Ambode said Tinubu's blueprint for Lagos has helped him in achieving the Lagos dream.

- Useless statement angry angry
- Did Mr. Tinubu handover to him directly
- "When you (Ambode) took over, I know you inherited a burden of debt. The debt profile of Lagos was high, I was wondering how you will reengineer and face the challenges to make progress."

Who are you referring to in this statement? Same party, Same nominee, same government...no difference of sameness! Nonsense position embarassed

If the foundation of a house is not strong, will the decking be able to hold the upper part. We are still suffering from military rule now, If Tinubu had not laid a good plan down. will Fashola succeed?

Use your brain next time not your assss
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by majicplus: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
4dor:

I hope u're not being sentimental. Maybe u so much liked the guy as an active governor back then in lagos state that u have refused to see the truth, even when its staring you in the face.
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by 4dor: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
majicplus:

I hope u're not being sentimental. Maybe u so much liked the guy as an active governor back then in lagos state that u have refused to see the truth, even when its staring you in the face.

Don't be silly bro, I'm telling you what I WITNESS on a daily basis, if I'm sentimental will it add money to my bank account? My generator is now covered up in dust! PHCN gives me light when I get home and I use it till I leave for work!
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Topmaike007(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
respect to the jagaban of borgu kingdom.........we March born dont carry last
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by XaviDayo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
How many plots e give u again
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by suremanpatriot: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yes...but Ambode is not monitoring his taskforce who are harassing innocent lagosians doing legitimate businesses. He can do better,focus on stopping miscreants at bus stops, Lagos streets and roads, build affordable market places for the self employed to encourage youthful enterprise...stop molesting lagosians with ur agencies
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Mojoy88(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

Really i know you are lying but you can please epp yourself, continue lying angry angry angry

- Which blueprint?

Stop spewing mediocrity. Tinubu os the visionaire of the Lagos Dream. BRT, LASTMA, KAI, LAWMA, and other institutions in Lagos are all his idea. So, stop talking on what you know nothing about.
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by peacebirdone: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
I know he made it sound personal, but for real, he is a godfather and the reason why Lagos is better.

Happy birthday sir, I would influence my community as you have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Happy Orubebe's Day / Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.