Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,218 members, 7,957,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate (19010 Views)

President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post / Pius Odubu: Profile, Biography Of The New NDDC Board Chairman / Buhari Approves New NDDC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by Herhmjay(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
They're all in d same caucus, I bet my ass they paid for dat nominations with something. .. Coz our Buhari is a very stingy man
Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by goaldynboy: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
I can see that BMC zombies and Tinubu ass-lickers has infested this thread attacking the senate anyhow! You all can continue fooling yourselves! I can name several things the senate has done for the masses including stoppage in the hike of internet data fee and suspension of customs harassment of old vehicles, what has Buhari and APC done for the masses? Buhari and APC has sown conflict in PDP and had suppressed all opposing voices ( including FFK & METUH). They have hounded the Judiciary into a lame duck, now they want to turn the National Assembly to a rubber stamp and then turn this country to a totalitarian zoo!

I MUST SAY IT AGAIN WITHOUT MINCING WORDS THAT THE MOST CORRUPT PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS DICTATOR MUHAMMADU BUHARI !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by trinity11(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
abumeinben:
Well...

NDDC...

The way forward....

================={====≠===============×===¶¶==∆∆∆∆\]

What happened to NNDC..Northern Nigeria Development Company ..That sprang up during the "waste"ploration of oil that led to the IMF $29.3b Buhari fund request?

oh yea I remembered when they were doing the diversification campaign.
Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by FBIL: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
sassiemyk:
For God's sakes why can't he appoint people from the said region. The core Niger deltans? I mean who will tell you where u shoe pains u if not you that is putting it on?
An illiterate like you won't know that Niger-Delta is made up of 9 states, including Abia, Imo & Ondo. They too have Oil, yours is ''core'' because you are joblessly waiting for government handouts in the name of core Niger-Delta youth while the youths of the others are silently building themselves without waiting for proceeds from Oil.
Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by Basic123: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
dunkem21:

cheesy
Dem go just keep the paper for pending tray while attending to important matters like admiring Dino's matric gown and building another customized car with cartons and bottle covers.

What the Senate is saying is that Buhari should have called Saraki yesterday night(for example) intimating him that he is sending a list today and needs it to be attended to urgently..

That's simply how the synergy and interpersonal relationship of the executive and legislative should be but I can bet that the president has not spoken with the SP for a week now.

meeehn,I love this post.Permit me to share it on facebook.
Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by dunkem21(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Basic123:
meeehn,I love this post.Permit me to share it on facebook.

Go ahead bro ..just acknowledge to avoid plagiarism wink
Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by sassiemyk: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
FBIL:

An illiterate like you won't know that Niger-Delta is made up of 9 states, including Abia, Imo & Ondo. They too have Oil, yours is ''core'' because you are joblessly waiting for government handouts in the name of core Niger-Delta youth while the youths of the others are silently building themselves without waiting for proceeds from Oil.

Ur generation of illiterates needs some training on how not to attack individuals who aired their views online. I am not a southerner, ntoo
Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by naijaking1: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:

My brother we can't be fighting corruption with the crops of rogues we have in the national assembly

Burutai and Babachir dey for assembly?
Re: Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate by jullty45: 3:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Omirisan is not from Ondo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Atiku, Saraki, Secondus, PDP Govs Hold Crucial Meeting / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.