Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Osita Chidoka Mourns His Cousin(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osita Chidoka Mourns His Cousin(pics) (2054 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / Man Mourns His Late American Friend Who Got Pregnant Durin Her Visit To Edo.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Chidoka Mourns His Cousin(pics) by bullabong(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Anambra state governorship aspirant and ex Aviation minister Osita Chidioka mourns his cousin Ifesinachi Uchenna Erobu in Obosi,who died on the 3rd day of february in her sleep. She was an accounting icon who gave 38 years of her life to the service of Akintola williams and co before it merged and became Delloite. Ican Deputy vice president . Adieu Aunt Uche Erobu (nov 1954-feb 2017)

Re: Osita Chidoka Mourns His Cousin(pics) by bullabong(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
More pix

Re: Osita Chidoka Mourns His Cousin(pics) by bullabong(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
More pix.

Re: Osita Chidoka Mourns His Cousin(pics) by bullabong(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
More pix

(1) (Reply)

Attention +18 / Pls I Need A Good Because Boxing Coach Around Surulere Or Isolo / Squat Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.