Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd (672 Views)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank / My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by okrote4real: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
The first time we heard of Phillipa Abraham’s BASIRA in LONDON, it was for shutting down seven halls at the Odeon Cinemas in the UK. The movie, starring Eniola Badmus was set to rejig the same magic on Friday, March 24, 2017, when the initial hall had to be
changed to a bigger one by the Silverbird Galleria management because of the crowd.

It was a night of glitz and glamour. The premiere paraded an array of stars and top movie producers who were left rolling with laughter throughout the entire movie. Graced by the likes of Eniola Badmus, Malcom A. Benson (producer of the movie 'Return of the Dawn'), Chinedu Omorie, Gloria Odiaka, Abby, Dapo Abbey and a host of others.

‘Basira in London’ is a hilarious comedy-drama that tells the story of an African woman (Eniola Badmus) who relocates to London with great expectations. The culture clash and her efforts in trying to fit in make this film ‘unmissable’. The movie gives the stamp to the premise, ‘you can take a girl out of Nigeria but you cannot take Nigeria out of the girl’.

The movie stars favourite Nollywood big girl, Eniola Badmus, Jason Adedeji-Abraham, Destinee Anthony, Tolu Yesufu, and Theodora Ibekwe-Oyebade. The movie is produced and directed by Philippa Chiedu Abraham, who also starred in the movie.
According to Eniola Badmus, “BASIRA in LONDON is a super hilarious movie which took me to another level in my career because that's the first time I was working with white people. Shutting the Odeon Cinema made me feel accepted worldwide and made me aware of the fact that people are watching my brand.”

BASIRA in LONDON is currently showing in cinemas all over Nigeria like Lighthouse Cinema, Kada Cinemas, Filmhouse Cinemas, Genesis Cinemas, Viva Cinemas, Ozone Cinemas and Silverbird Cinemas.
http://okrote..com.ng/2017/03/basira-in-london-shut-down-silverbird.html

Re: BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fate of The Furious.
Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2.
Spiderman: Homecoming.
Wonder Woman.
Justice League.

B¡tch please. undecided
Re: BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by hernandson(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
aiiit
Re: BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by stonemind(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
Fate of The Furious. Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2. Spiderman: Homecoming. Wonder Woman. Justice League.
B¡tch please. undecided

I want that wonder woman sooo baaad
Re: BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by MJBOLT: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
there will be nothing new in this film
Re: BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by 12month: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's actually a wack movie wit many short scenes and no connections between them. Some scenes were funny but it's stil a poorly written movie wit poor video quality. No be them fault Sha.
Re: BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by toluxe0075: 5:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians keep helping all these yeye slapstick comedies to make unnecessary profit, whereas they snub serious movies like 93 days, 76. Yet, they will be complaining that nollywood is churning out wack movies.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Movies Unlimited Now / The New Series American Gods S1e02 Is A Must Watch / Sunday Live Service July 9, 2017 With Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.