Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral (3059 Views)

How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital / Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank / Loan To Finance Your Investment Without Collateral At Low Interest Rate. (2) (3) (4)

How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral by Aybamdbay(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
For like three weeks now, I have been on a search on how I can get a loan without a collateral in Nigeria but it seems getting a loan in Nigeria these days is singularly elusive.
So far, I have received many a mail and also many a call from different companies willing to grant me a loan between 10, 000 Naira to 250, 000 Naira but I don’t have all the requirements needed to get the loan. Some of these companies have even rejected my application because I couldn’t provide the requirements.
Now my question is: how can I get a loan with just a passport, utility bill, and home address or without them?
Your answer is needed urgently.

Re: How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral by router123(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oga. I have collateral still I can't get some1 to loan me 1 million. My collateral is a landed property with house valued at 10million.
Pls contact me if you get link oooo

Re: How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral by ikp120(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
router123:
Oga. I have collateral still I can't get some1 to loan me 1 million. My collateral is a landed property with house valued at 10million.
Pls contact me if you get link oooo
Try a bank around you na. You no get much wahala.

Re: How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral by ayoadire: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
AYOADIRE D&R ENTERPRISES

Are you in need of QUICK LOAN with pocket friendly interest rate?
Are you in PAID EMPLOYMENT?
Are you LIVING and WORKING in Lagos?

If your answers to the above questions are yes, contact Ayoadire D&R for your LOANS - (disbursement is within 24hrs after documentation).

Requirements
• Valid means of Identification (Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport)
• Work ID Card
• Passport Photograph
• Post-dated Cheques for repayment
• One (1) passport photograph
• Six months most recent salary bank statement
• Utility bill
We also do payroll lending, salary advance, cheque exchange e.t.c.
You can reach us via e-mail ayoadire@gmail.com

Aybamdbay:
For like three weeks now, I have been on a search on how I can get a loan without a collateral in Nigeria but it seems getting a loan in Nigeria these days is singularly elusive.
So far, I have received many a mail and also many a call from different companies willing to grant me a loan between 10, 000 Naira to 250, 000 Naira but I don’t have all the requirements needed to get the loan. Some of these companies have even rejected my application because I couldn’t provide the requirements.
Now my question is: how can I get a loan with just a passport, utility bill, and home address or without them?
Your answer is needed urgently.

Re: How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral by supergist1(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2018
n the way the counry is everyone is looking for somewhere were they can borrow money without collateral to help they with some of their needs. If you are among those people looking for then today is your lucky day, here in supergist we give 10 places where you can borrow money online without collateral.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-borrow-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral by PriestBeMyName(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Interesting.... I found this too at http://fastcredit-ng.com/apply-to-get-loan/
Re: How To Get A Fast Loan In Nigeria Without Collateral by Juliet25(f): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2018

My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) / Cadbury Nigeria Plc - Financial Statements / 3 Stocks You Should Never Buy In The Nigerian Stock Exchange