Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. (2872 Views)

Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me / Please Answer This Question. / My Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
GetItRightniger:
reading all these comments just break my heart. how can we young people be suffering so much in the mist of affluent resources? this is very painful. God will see us through. n view of this, i want to make you guys an offer that will give you regular income no matter how small {we go de manage am de go, untill things better} I'm looking for a well paying job too to add to what i make on my blog www.getitirightnigerians.com . but still, i am willing to share the little am making with those of you who are will to join me to make the money... all that is required from you is to visit the blog daily and drop comments on post, and every month end we share whatever we are able to generate. pls if you are interest, kindly send me a mail getitrightnigerians@gmail.com or whats up me on 08025707646
i will chat u on whatsapp now
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
GetItRightniger:
reading all these comments just break my heart. how can we young people be suffering so much in the mist of affluent resources? this is very painful. God will see us through. n view of this, i want to make you guys an offer that will give you regular income no matter how small {we go de manage am de go, untill things better} I'm looking for a well paying job too to add to what i make on my blog www.getitirightnigerians.com . but still, i am willing to share the little am making with those of you who are will to join me to make the money... all that is required from you is to visit the blog daily and drop comments on post, and every month end we share whatever we are able to generate. pls if you are interest, kindly send me a mail getitrightnigerians@gmail.com or whats up me on 08025707646
...are you for real?
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by xtivin(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
OP, Today people received appointment letter carrying today date..I pray for you as the Lord liveth, that a sequence of phone call of joy followed by a letter of appointment dated 27 July 2017 receive now by mercy in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

1 Like

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
xtivin:
OP, Today people received appointment letter carrying today date..I pray for you as the Lord liveth, that a sequence of phone call of joy followed by a letter of appointment dated 27 July 2017 receive now by mercy in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Amen!
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by CellTabRepairs: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sometimes God may be waiting for you to launch out "in this thy might " like Gideon. What you need He has put inside of you both to survive and for the benefit of humanity. Tap from within you. Why wait endlessly? While you wait, do something. Most times it is a chain....While in the routine of hustling you meet with destiny helpers.

LEARN TO EARN!

April 2017 HERE ALREADY! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make average $30-$50 or more daily 2.Be exposed to opportunities in high net-worth people 3. Increase in IT knowledge 4.Let Money be looking for U 5. Become an employer!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Buy To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
Sometimes God may be waiting for you to launch out "in this thy might " like Gideon. What you need He has put inside of you both to survive and for the benefit of humanity. Tap from within you. Why wait endlessly? While you wait, do something. Most times it is a chain....While in the routine of hustling you meet with destiny helpers.

LEARN TO EARN!

April 2017 HERE ALREADY! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make average $30-$50 or more daily 2.Be exposed to opportunities in high net-worth people 3. Increase in IT knowledge 4.Let Money be looking for U 5. Become an employer!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Buy To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Do u have a Training Center in Port Harcourt?
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Any genuine PH jobs today? Am interested plz. 08037609729 / 07015784460
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by arthurshelly: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
just shut up.

Please stop to pay attention to this guy nah abeg....
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by arthurshelly: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
SAM1979:
I have prayed all manner of prayers, done several prayer assignments from 2 Pastors which includes dry fasting and mid night prayers and have sent my prayer request to the Western Wall. Up till now, am yet to get a job. I have asked God does it mean you have shut the gates of heaven against me and do not want to attend to me. I am feeling very depressed especially as a married man with 3 kids. I keep submitting applications and making contacts yet no way.

My brother just have faith that almighty will attend to ur case soon...am in the same shoe with you but I never lose hope.ambode government deal with my boss with have direct effect on me over a year now.my wife and my baby has moved to stay with her mom since Dec last year..i have send over 3000k application,talk to people almost everyday.hungry is under statement In my case.Very soon God will attend to my issue..
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by apollo13(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
arthurshelly:

My brother just have faith that almighty will attend to ur case soon...am in the same shoe with you but I never lose hope.ambode government deal with my boss with have direct effect on me over a year now.my wife and my baby has moved to stay with her mom since Dec last year..i have send over 3000k application,talk to people almost everyday.hungry is under statement In my case.Very soon God will attend to my issue..
It is well my people, hmmmm to be frank with you, it is not easy for a married man not to have a job, with faith I believe God will answer everyone at his appointed time, it's my madam that has been raising me since I lost my job.
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
arthurshelly:

Amen
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
apollo13:

It is well my people, hmmmm to be frank with you, it is not easy for a married man not to have a job, with faith I believe God will answer everyone at his appointed time, it's my madam that has been raising me since I lost my job.
Amen
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by vic224real(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
SAM1979:
I have prayed all manner of prayers, done several prayer assignments from 2 Pastors which includes dry fasting and mid night prayers and have sent my prayer request to the Western Wall. Up till now, am yet to get a job. I have asked God does it mean you have shut the gates of heaven against me and do not want to attend to me. I am feeling very depressed especially as a married man with 3 kids. I keep submitting applications and making contacts yet no way.

God is never late because He's not a late God!
He's preparing a better job for you. Just be connected with your faith and remain focused. He will surprise you with a miracle job before the middle of this year. You will pm me to share the testimony with me my dear.

God is always in charge!!!
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
vic224real:

God is never late because He's not a late God!
He's preparing a better job for you. Just be connected with your faith and remain focused. He will surprise you with a miracle job before the middle of this year. You will pm me to share the testimony with me my dear.

God is always in charge!!!
Amen! God must confirm his Word.

1 Like

Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 5:50am On Apr 11, 2017
F
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
jessyb:
if you are resident in Lagos and would like to.make extra income working with a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
am in PH
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by Fortune212(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Den this is for you!!!
Top 10 Internet businesses you can start today and change your financial status

Blogging
Affiliate Marketing
Information marketing
Facebook cash
Making money with Youtube and Mylike
Sms code
Mini importation business
Web design and hosting etc
Call us now to acquire this knowledge and start up your own
Re: God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. by SAM1979: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fortune212:
Den this is for you!!! Top 10 Internet businesses you can start today and change your financial status
Blogging Affiliate Marketing Information marketing Facebook cash Making money with Youtube and Mylike Sms code Mini importation business Web design and hosting etc Call us now to acquire this knowledge and start up your own
ur no pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers / IROKO TV Entry-level Customer Service Reps Recruitment 2018 (300 Positions) / Shell Sitp Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.