Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User (83317 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oreoo:
guy all these stuff happen attimes na..r u a nigerian ??what oda circumstance wuld mak d hag stay there at dat tym if nt sometin paranormal..nlanders go just dey doubt na when dem go see am life dem ............mak i no just go far
How many have u taken ur korokoro eye see? Tell us how many times have you seen human change to animal? You asked why d "oil had" was at nait. Have u thought of the fact that she is old and maybe senile and suffering from dementia?

4 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Yemz213(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
So what do we call this? Illiteracy? Ignorance? Mental illness? Mental slavery? Brainwashing? Or Over religiosity? . Cos honestly this is embarrassing. How can people believe in 2017, that humans can turn into cat? angry

A few hrs ago, similar news made front page about a woman turning to bird.. .. Duuh? I blame religious institutions that use "enemies and witches in ur family" lies to rob their gullible sheep. This is really disheartening. See the way they abused and battered up an old woman. may all of them never find peace. Useless brainwashed momfos
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by deor03(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
Bro. you are still a virgin to everything spiritual.... I used to be like you.... that's until I saw and believed.…

Anyone that sees a cat turning into a human being is suffering from hallucination

It is a psychiatric disorder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by RaptorX: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
You can tell about how fvcked up a society is by the way they treat women, the elderly and animals. Nigeria is filled up with a population of brain dead overly religious zombies where rational thinking is out the window and you wonder why nothing works. We should just be recolonized again for our own good.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
so what's the evidence she transformed from a cat

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
So what do we call this? Illiteracy? Ignorance? Mental illness? Mental slavery? Brainwashing? Or Over religiosity? . Cos honestly this is embarrassing. How can people believe in 2017, that humans can turn into cat? angry

A few hrs ago, similar news made front page about a woman turning to bird.. .. Duuh? I blame religious institutions that use "enemies and witches in ur family" lies to rob their gullible sheep. This is really disheartening. See the way they abused and battered up an old woman. may all of them never find peace. Useless brainwashed momfos

And what of science that uses aliens and space ships to explain metaphysical things?

You are throwing stones but you forgot that you live in a glass house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
GreatZaza:

I can bet my lif savings that you are one of those who fly in the night. Bros you never can tell until it happens life in front of you. This is not about being religious or not, things are happening. Blv
I wish I can fly at night. Tell us, have u taken ur two naked eyes to see humans turn to animals?

2 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by DonBenny77(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:

na you no get sense
u think everybody is a fool

u never see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by iliyande(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Facebook user Energetic Jay who lives in Lagos.....

'Wonders.i use to think it's only in Nigerian movie,cat do turn to human. Not until one happen for my area this morning.A cat when stoned by a little boy , turned into a woman with grey hair.Confessing that they are sixteen in number.Abeg, I wan relocate ooo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/photos-cat-reportedly-turns-into-old.html

It seems to be a crime to be old-poor and illiterate in black nations
It is a pity that people still believe in this nonsense.
What they did to this old woman is a course upon them

2 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
profmallor:
Tell me one good reason why one should not believe that humans cannot turn into another creature. Are you approaching this from your personal experience, cause I am sure you have done any research into what men can turn into or from research work you have seen or being engaged with. Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Assyria and Even Greece have writes up on witchcraft and supernatural powers, how much of them have you studied.

Ok there is an organization of witches and wizards in Nigeria and even abroad, have you interviewed them to ascertain if what is being reported is possible?. And Benin city is close by, Youtube and internet is free, you can start a search into Benin to find out if witches are real or not and send daily reports to youtube, you will be very famous if you go, return and disprove all this stories. But until then, you believe you know, but in reality you dont.

What are u yapping about? have u that believe it taken ur own two eyes to see humans turn to animals? Yes or no

2 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by marcmao(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:

i pray u never encounter all this cheap local witches and wizard o,,, u go run like a mad-man ..

just pray u never encounter them ok.... if the do u d usual mid-night pressing alone ehh, i pray make u no give up from there ...

witches and wizards in Africa is REAL. stop doubting ...

if u were among the APOSTLES of Jesus Christ , u will be worst than Thomas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
Bro. you are still a virgin to everything spiritual.... I used to be like you.... that's until I saw and believed.…
share with me pls, what did u see?

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by LNUGGETS(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wait till coven members remember and send you friend request...then and only then will you know what to believe or keep quiet. Where did she come from then? Strolling on the street abi?

Akshow:

4 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

na you come know.....

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
LNUGGETS:
Wait till coven members remember and send you friend request...then and only then will you know what to believe or keep quiet. Where did she come from then? Strolling on the street abi?

have u thought of the fact that she is old and may be senile?

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:

This is how Nigeria wants to rule the world
How can you rule a world you dont understand

4 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by selfmadeboss: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
s

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
marcmao:

i pray u never encounter all this cheap local witches and wizard o,,, u go run like a mad-man ..

just pray u never encounter them ok.... if the do u d usual mid-night pressing alone ehh, i pray make u no give up from there ...

witches and wizards in Africa is REAL. stop doubting ...

if u were among the APOSTLES of Jesus Christ , u will be worst than Thomas
well I'm afraid of nothing. Ur witches and wizard jumbo works for only u that believe them

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
RaptorX:
You can tell about how fvcked up a society is by the way they treat women, the elderly and animals. Nigeria is filled up with a population of brain dead overly religious zombies rational thinking is out the window and you wonder why nothing works. We should just be recolonized again for our own good.
I dont see how recolonizing will help. They are too far gone

2 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Akshow: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

And what of science that uses aliens and space ships to explain metaphysical things?

You are throwing stones but you forgot that you live in a glass house
So u are comparing human turning to cats and space ship? Smh.

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Missmossy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Witches exist definitely, on this one i reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Ugosample(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Donald3d:
Just pray you don't experience it bro, and I am educated too.The oyibo people you want to copy know this things and spiritual forces exits,most just pretend not to believe it does.I just pray you wont experience it.

This is not about copying anyone

It's common sense

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
deor03:

Anyone that sees a cat turning into a human being is suffering from hallucination

It is a psychiatric disorder
well dey say seeing is bliving.if u dont blive in paranormal at dis stage of ur life i wonder when .and secondly it may b an envuronmental factor.a nigg born in edo .aroudizogu .osun and some parts of shasha in lagos wont say such rot.al these butty way dey watch dstv since wen dem born dey na im go dey doubt..mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
share with me pls, what did u see?
you wouldn't believe me.... so no need. all you need know is that things are happening... and also pray you don't witness one. cos if you do, e fit change your life forever like it did mine.
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by frank317: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
So she turned into cat and was wearing cloth? Or when she tuned to human that cloth immediately appeared?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
iliyande:

It seems to be a crime to be old-poor and illiterate in black nations
go to ur white nation na.there nd then u will knw dat its a huge sin to b u..to b black
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Sparkle777(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
profmallor:
But there is no way anyone would have known the cat would change nah cheesy cheesy

Dats my point, while not doubtin existence of such. Pictures shld be taken as shes morphin or changin to a human. Cos somtyms I tink dey just start accusin any old or ugly woman.

1 Like

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by dandollaz: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:

You are you disturbed? You be witch
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Wishaky(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Can yu imagine d nonsense dey re doin 2 dis old woman, in africa, every old black poor woman is a witch, but if dey re rich or av rich childrens, dey re legend.

2 Likes

Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by wayodude(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
A few years ago a goat was arrested in Nigeria, and we like to think we are supposedly the most intelligent people in the world. We are still the people who have buhari as president and Dino Melaye as a Sin-ator grin #Saynomore.
Re: "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
it exists in the figment of the imagination of those who believe such nonsense.

True that so you just leave the imagination alone...when you would see it you would pinch yourself but see you're awake.
Your personal text alone is effing annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.