Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume (1584 Views)

We Were Asked To Protest Against Senate & Saraki Because Of Ndume -IDP Reveals / BREAKING: Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume by ERockson: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
I wanted to call this press release a fake but when I saw ultimatum I know where it came from... IPOB
Re: Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume by franchizy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
ERockson:
I wanted to call this press release a fake but when I saw ultimatum I know where it came from... IPOB

The Igbos are good in issueing ultimatum, hence i do not doubt this news at all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume by franchizy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lala i hail you baba. Please help send this thread to the promise land.

Our people are good in issueing ultimatum hence i dont doubt this news at all.

Lala may your days be long and may God continue to guard and protect you from all adversries of life.

May he bless your days with happiness, good health, peace, long life and prosperity in all aspects of your life.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume by obailala(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

You usually pose to be an intelligent poster here but you are conveniently oblivious of the fact that it is FAKE NEWS propagated by a rabid Igbo hater to ridicule the great Igbo nation.
I'm sure you should have seen where I wrote "the reports even has no maggi"?.. a.k.a 'No source' a.k.a fake news?
Re: Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume by prodigy24: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
yoruba igbos

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Poorest State In Nigeria 2017 / happy / I Will Go To Jail For Biafra - Governor Obianor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.