Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Moderators And Becomrich - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderators And Becomrich (583 Views)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderators And Becomrich by ezeagu(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
You guys have given up, right? grin
Re: Moderators And Becomrich by onyengbu1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2009
Should they kill him?
That guy is the most harmless guy on nairaland. Except maybe for his maps which almost disappeared.
Re: Moderators And Becomrich by ezeagu(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
onye_ngbu:

Should they kill him?
That guy is the most harmless guy on nairaland. Except maybe for his maps which almost disappeared.

They have resurfaced like owu mmiri. grin

(1) (Reply)

Wish Yar'adua Merry Xmas Here! / Witch Children Phenomenon : Where Is The Govt In The Midst Of This Evil. / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.