Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) (17846 Views)

LAUTECH Students Block Entrance To Osun Government House / JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
"International best practice" indeed!
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Our leaders are heartless
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by pricipal2003(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
This new jamb man has succeded in creating more problems for the students. Come to think of it. Is Nigeria cursed! Why is it that a change of baton between leaders usually bring more hardship? Like APC like JAMB.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by layss: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
if the jamb officials are not fully for this new system of registration they should go back to old system oo avoid stressing people
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
2mission:
Why are youth of these days so impatient? you have not gotten admission yet and you're this restive, what set of people future leaders are we going to produce, pls we can afford more of Dino Melayes

Your spoken stupidly. You conspicuously have no idea what these people are going through. The process is strenuous and exasperating and u expect them to put up with it? Balderdash! Buhari is to be blamed. In his ineptness, he appointed a professor of Islamic and Arabic studies as the registrar.

4 Likes

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by charlisco(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Here in warri, Delta State, it take maximum of 2days to obtain the jamb pin from the bank, you make paymeny and collect it the vended pin following day.

Network.
not all area in that the network they are using is strong. some area has poor network.

offline.
they should employ a means to help those centre that has poor network, by providing them with something that can handle data if there little or no network. like saving it offline, to be uploaded when there is network that can handle such data with easy.

new method.
when you are introducing a new method. one month is to short to register such number of candidate.

closure.
time is ticking fast to the mock exam. and the closure of the jamb application.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by haryorolar(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seriously something should be done to ease this jamb reg stress...
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by blesoh(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jackeeh:
It's worse in Calabar cry cry cry
I saw a lot of people around that post office, I didn't know what was happening there until someone said it was jamb registration, nawa sad

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by zicoraads: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
No wonder banks here are so full. I was wondering what the problem was. This shouldn't be so nau. In this time and age? undecided
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Aristo3146(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
oviejnr:
So obtaining Jamb form now is now a stressful thing to get in Benue state, this is what happens when the interest of the citizen means nothing to a clueless governor. Ortom is not the right person to run too, someone that doesnt value the life of his people will understand the importance of education for the youth. sad sad
Aree u for real? what does Jamb registration has to do with Ortom? check urself in a nearby clinic and thank me later
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good very very good. Dem for even burn the place self. Useless organization making students to go through unnecessary stress
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by sure2(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Come oo na this Bros wan do jam or they the guardian of the candidate
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Walelavender(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
The government of Benue state has nothing to do with this. They should migrate to JAMB Office and do a lock down without constituting nuisance to the environment.

When Prof Oloyode was appointed,I knew he would complicate the registrstion and admission process. I don't know the joy he derives from making things look tough so as to ascribe the 'toughness' to him. This is not UNILORIN where staffs and students used to swallow your instructions hook, line and sinker.

Stop disturbing these wards unnecessarily with this yeye registration put together by a dumb programmer and accepted by unreasonable JAM Board.
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by neocortex: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why must every protest be about destruction of properties,
If school leavers have imbibed violence as a means of conflict
resolution, then you can imagine what they might do when they
eventually gain admission.
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
2mission:
Why are youth of these days so impatient? you have not gotten admission yet and you're this restive, what set of people future leaders are we going to produce, pls we can afford more of Dino Melayes
You're really out of touch. Exam is approaching and the intending candidates are spending weeks at banks and registration centres in trying to register for the exam. When are they going to have time to study?
Be sensible next time.
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
zicoraads:
No wonder banks here are so full. I was wondering what the problem was. This shouldn't be so nau. In this time and age? undecided
I also noticed this, even in some banks that don't normally have queues. I assumed that they were giving interest free loans.
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
don't waste your time writing jamb. go and get petroleum training institute form and write their exam and you are good to go if you pass. I urge all school to be like Pti. fuk jamb
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by oviejnr(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Aristo3146:
Aree u for real? what does Jamb registration has to do with Ortom? check urself in a nearby clinic and thank me later
Your the one that needs a brain evaluation, since you cant read and comprehend. I said Ortom is not the right person to run too, cos his not responsible to fix that. Ortom is clueless, go and drink acid. grin
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by binsanni(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/30/jamb-candidates-in-makurdi-barricade-benue-state-government-house/

Hundreds of prospective JAMB candidates in Benue State today thronged the zonal office and destroyed windows and other valuables.

The candidates were protesting their inability to register at the centers earmarked for the exercise.

Towncrieronline.Net learned they felt the process was stressful, as they had to wait for two to three days at the banks to get the pin and then going to jamb was another frustration. To amplify their mood, they trooped to the Benue State Government House.

As shared by a Facebook user resident in Makurdi ...

SEASON OF PROTEST.

Jamb candidates barricade Benue state Government House, insists they must see the Governor Hon Samuel Ortom.

in okene here this is the same problem we are facing. to get pin wahala to tumb print, hmm person need to spend 3days befor u can do your own.. abeg make those people look into the issue befor its too late... just tired of nigeria And kogi state
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Ajicold(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
coalcoal1:
Hmm ... see our leaders of tomorrow ... Whatever happened to decorum
did I Hear U Say Decorum? I Went To Register Today And I Understand Their Pain.
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Aristo3146(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
oviejnr:
Your the one that needs a brain evaluation, since you cant read and comprehend. I said Ortom is not the right person to run too, cos his not responsible to fix that. Ortom is clueless, go and drink acid. grin
Run to Or Run too What a Bleep is this one saying??
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Motion123(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
There is no bank in my village and most of those guys had to travel far for the registration and from the cues, they had to sleep in schools and uncompleted buildings for days. The jamb registrar doesn't know what he is even doing, he should resign.. Haba and the st*pid registration is for just one month(a month for register more than 2million persons)

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
castrokins:
Unical Centre Is Worst. I Pity The Candidates Who've Been Trying To Register For The Past Two Weeks. Whoever Designed The Current Registration Template Deserves To Be Flogged In Public. This Is Not Different From The NIS Wahala That Nigerians Collapsed, Some Died At The National Stadium
Haba! Whc 2wiks.. Whc Tyme Jamb Reg Start, No Be Last Wik?
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
This crowd is meager compare to the crowd i saw last week in anyigba kogi state.
Jamb should pls do something that will reduce the stress there are passing through

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by just2endowed: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
When Buhari appoint a professor of Islamic studies to head a whole Jamb and you expect him to think of a scientific way of solving problems? Na the president should take the dumb blame.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by GEJDHERO: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
paradigmshift:
don't waste your time writing jamb. go and get petroleum training institute form and write their exam and you are good to go if you pass. I urge all school to be like Pti. fuk jamb
Pti form is now under jamb.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by rakabuba001(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
last35:
Sincerely that JAMB registrar deserves this!!

Anytime I see this picture of yours, I dey think of the fate of that poor dude walahi sad
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by tmalik11294: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
The worst of it all is here in minna niger state...this is the worst jamb registration in the history of our country...
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by jamex93(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
jamb registration in Karina is like hell.... you can only register 2ppl in a day because of poor network and all that... jamb is now total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by InfoMall123: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Anyways, make una study o!
Quickest Way to prepare and Score High in JAMB! Amazing mobile app. Download it for FREE! You will have no regrets.
http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=82684601

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). / Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook / Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.