Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) (17865 Views)

LAUTECH Students Block Entrance To Osun Government House / JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Our senators will neva deem it fit 2 call the jamb chairman to appear in the house to explain how we get here all they knw is to fight those they perceived as enemy to their corrupt practice... #spit on Nass

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:
the exam can never be properly organised for once, every year na scatter scatter. For common entrance exam

Everything for naija don scatter
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by jpickin: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
People are just getting to realize the purpose why the Corrupt Jamb management exempted Cyber Cafes that serve as the closest to the people, handling all manner of online registrations including biometric verifications and online payments of all sorts. We predicted these things but GREED & SELFISHNESS had got their brains FROZEN.

They wanted only a handful of RICH MEN in the society to get all the profits obtainable in JAMB registration and examination processes. To achieve this, they lied against Cyber Cafe Operators of improper Conducts. They even said cafes facilitated malpractices during their CBT examination. BIG LIARS.

People register for Professional Examinations such as ICAN, CISCO, Microsoft, etc in Nigerian Cyber Cafes and there has been no issues whatsoever. Other National Examination Bodies like WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc are still being registered mainly by Nigerian Cyber Cafes. But these thieves called JAMB leadership, because they say the volume of money involved in entire JAMB processes, thought it smart to enrich themselves and a priviledged few by magnifying issues that could be easily curtailed via appropriate I.T. Security measures, sidelined Cafe Operators because they feel they have no voice, after-all majority of these operators are young men women just trying to make ends meet in legitimate internet business.

How can Cafe Operators facilitate cheating during JAMB-CBT examinations when many of us have never even gotten near the premises of a CBT center during their exams period?

JAMB should tell us HOW DO THEIR QUESTIONS GET LEAKED EVERY YEAR? Stupid People! Are Cafe operators the ones leaking their Questions including CBT exam questions?

Consider the adverts and publicity on candidates not patronizing Cafes during 2017 registration. You think they love the candidates so much? No! They just want to get all the money to only themselves. I even heard that Some of these JAMB senior Staffs have their own CBT centres.

If Jamb could put the kind of Security of 2017 in place and allow everyone to participate in the process, problems would have been reduced to the barest minimum.

The New JAMB Registra and his Gra-Gra took almost Seven (7) months to prepare for registration, starting allover again, pulling down virtually every existing structures instead of improving on them. But what happens, it all started with Big Flop - On the first day, of registration there were serious issues. Pins could not be generated, in many places registration was not even possible. (After 7 months).

As if that was not enough, from the fourth day of registration to the Seventh day (23rd to 26th March 2017, 4 days), pins could not be generated across the country. So, there was stand still in the registration process. What a shame!

MY RECOMMENDATION:
The present leadership of JAMB should be dismissed with immediate effect. because;
i.) They are corrupt and insincere.
ii.) They have turned JAMB to business ventures and that is why they cannot make decisions that will favour the populace, subjecting students and parents to undeserved stress to register for an examination of just 4 subjects. THIS IS WICKEDNESS.

The senate of the country has been notified about the unwholesome development and noting tangible is being done yet. God Himself will disgrace JAMB and their evil Caucus of Rich men who want to amass wealth at the expense of these cafe owners. MARK MY WORD FOR IT.

4 Likes

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Aristo3146:
Aree u for real? what does Jamb registration has to do with Ortom? check urself in a nearby clinic and thank me later
guy...i think say na only me see say d guy no well.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by murphy02(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ikorodu Lagos state is worst.. The problem is everyone wants to register early.. Because of the short period of registration. ..the man should have allowed cyber cafe to register..

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
oviejnr:
So obtaining Jamb form now is now a stressful thing to get in Benue state, this is what happens when the interest of the citizen means nothing to a clueless governor. Ortom is not the right person to run too, someone that doesnt value the life of his people will understand the importance of education for the youth. sad sad
Animal its worse here in lag angry
oviejnr:
So obtaining Jamb form now is now a stressful thing to get in Benue state, this is what happens when the interest of the citizen means nothing to a clueless governor. Ortom is not the right person to run too, someone that doesnt value the life of his people will understand the importance of education for the youth. sad sad
Animal its worse here in lag
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by NaijaBlend: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's about leadership.
How can one who didn't finish secondary school know what JAMB is and how to make it less cumbersome for candidates to register?

Buhari: You cannot give what you do not have! I think you should resign!
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by NaijaBlend: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Biggty:
Nigeria education is really a disappointment

My dear, it worsened in the last 18 months!
Head-to-toe confusion!
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:39am On Mar 31, 2017
GEJDHERO:
Pti form is now under jamb.

oga Na big lie oooo...
the form is under jamb right from time but if you write jamb and you think you can get admission into Pti you lied. you better wait for Pti exam and buy their form. meanwhile their HND form is out and it's 7800, devil punish jamb.
Re: Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:14am On Mar 31, 2017
And why are they protesting, are they seeking for more extra free marks this
yellow-bar/fulani breed from Midwest are genetically em em em.... I reserve the remaining comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Isoye: Medicine For Retentive Memory And Intelligence / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students / Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.