Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" (938 Views)

LDILIC. Does Any One Know Them? / Do Any One Know how I Can Get A Job With Etisalat,cos I Want To Leave Visafone / Does Any One Know About This Firm, Montaigne Ah Limited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by banjiadu(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2007
i got this mail from them, i have a feeling its a scam mail,
pls you guys should advice me, i dey red yeyes make una no blame me,
see the mail below

You have been shortlisted and required to come for your recommendation
letter
to the company that need your services on the 26-01-2007, at our
Office;Breakthrough(Nig)Ltd. By 10:00am Prompt.

No 1 Tonade street, Ikeja b/stop.

Tel, 01-8190473, 08034881922

You are required to come with the following:

1. One passport photograph and copies of credentials.

2.(A) All applicants applying with S.S.C.E, OND and equivalent are to
come the
photostat copy of their CV and the sum of EIGHT-HUNDRED and FIFTY NAIRA
(#850)only for processing fee.

2.(B) All applicants applying with B.SC,HND and equivalent are to come
with the photostat copy of their CV and the sum of ONE-THOUSAND and
FIFTY NAIRA(#1,050) only.

2.(C) Applicants applying with MBA,MSC and equivalent are to come with
the
photostat copy of their CV and the sum of ONE-THOUSAND FIVE-HUNDRED
NAIRA (#1,500)only.

We are an exceptional company that have provided jobs to many Nigerians
and
yours will not be an exception. You can access our Website for details.

You are also required to print this Email and come along with it as it
stands as
an invitation letter.

Thanks,
Human Resources Manager.
Breakthrough (Nig)Ltd

For futher enquiry please call Customer care service,
N/B:ALL APPLLICANTS MAY BE SUBJECTED TO PRACTICAL/ORAL INTERVIEW BY THE
COMPANY THAT REQUESTS HIS/HER SERVICES
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by chukky76(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2007
dude its a scam
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by mildy(f): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2007
Hi everybody my name is mildred. i have been seeing this ebt scam thing and i decided to comment about it.
ESTER BREAKTHROUGH IS NOT A SCAM ester breakthrough is a job agency. They perform human resources services. people with jobs hire them to find the clients.if you go there and pay the money, they will give u a refrence to companies that need your services.

The pay might not be so much but if you impress the md they might pay you more. it all depends on the company. i have personally gotten a job thru them. its waiting for me in lagos while i round of my nysc this month in asaba. The company is vetro veere limited pay 25k monthly. I am not telling you to go and pay but this is my own personal experience.

All i did was to go to thier office submit my credential and payed i think N850 or was it 1050 i cant remember i went to 2 agencies in all. They gave me two letters 1 to vetro veere and the other to an insight company on opeibi. i showed up for vetro veere but i didnt go to the other cause i am not interested in being a secetary.

i got the job tha same day.

its up to u to decide anyway.

bye everybody
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by Raf1(f): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2007
I also got an invitation from them , to write a test on Saturday the 27th, but m not sure i'll bother going.
m not too comfortable with some of these so - called recruitment agencies.
a friend of mine registered with one 'reputable' one, and though she did get a job through them, the guy tried to sleep with as many of the female applicants who registered with his company as possible
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2007
Do not seek a job through an agency that charges you money. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by chukky76(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2007
Seun please help me tell them. my motherr says that no matter how hungry you are you cant eat poison.

notice how mildy has this as her first post, meaning she only signed up on nairaland to exonerate esterbreakthrough. so shes definitely a staff.

please guys, dont be that desperate
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by smartsoft(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2007
some of them are genuie, just th hngry ones that spoilt every thing
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by Ehiwere(m): 4:52am On Jan 24, 2007
Seun,am in support of you.I actually got a mail from them too,but not going.If even i am interested it wouldnt work.Do you know why?Am presently in Jigawa to round off my service say 31st.So what would take to Lagos and back in 2days for my POP,should worth it.I dont think this one what am oh!
However no reputable recruitment agency with charged Applicants,Cause it suppose to be a contract stuff with the company that need there services.So any one,i mean any one that charge is a mushroom agency.
My pain now is that a lot of people will fall victim,expecially does that dont have access to such forum like this for an advice oh!
House what do you think,we should do with respect of this type of agencies.Do you know why am optimistic to "Pure sandsand into there gari"I once fall a victim,not actually to a recruitment agency but scholarship agency.You know normal Nigerian will always want a scholarship for sponsorship abroad.The Money sent was not that big say #800,But think of how many people that would have paid that money,enough million for them.Since them ,i have made up my mind to "be a spoiler".
Anyway people that fall victim,its not there fault anyway' na the economy dey cause am'.I fell a victim when i just finished my secondary school then,and can not be bitten twice.So House watch out for this people!
its well,we shall get there!
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by Ehiwere(m): 5:01am On Jan 24, 2007
chukky you have said it all,there all cause to suspect mildy.Nothing in his/her profile.Even it has been said several for member to always add there location but they have grown deaf ears abi na blind eyes to this.'Abi Seun,i am i not saying the truth,or is it not this forum?'

she just joined 12 of january,let me stop here before 'i go say watin i no suppose to talk'
Re: Any One Know Who They Are "ebtngltd" by mildy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2007
hi guys. i dont appreciate the insinuations you all are saying here. I was only trying to help. IF you noticed i never adviced him to go and spend my money i was only sharing my experience with him.

PLease dont go i am not begging you to. I am not affiliated in anyway to esterbreakthru. my name is mildred a graduate of unilag 2005 and i live in apapa lagos.

There are many agencies doing this including psavic.com which was the second agency i went through it was even more expensive than ebt. Maybe there are bad ones but i only spoke for the ones i saw what they do.

why not go to the office to see what they do instead of staying here discussing. You dont have to pay any money just to see what they do.

if you need to contact me for any reason on this issue send a mail to me at mildy4gold@yahoo.com maybe we can meet and discuss the issue.

this is a forum and we are supposed to help each other.

Once again i am sorry if you misunderstood my intentions.

Anyway have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Irs Aptitude Test / Help With First Inland Test Format / Is Total/elf Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.