Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help With First Inland Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With First Inland Test Format (939 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With First Inland Test Format by societe(f): 12:50pm On May 11, 2007
please i need information on the format for first inland bank entry level test. thanks
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by mbato: 1:43pm On May 11, 2007
hi Societe, were u invited to write a test?
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by saxon(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2007
DATE, PLACE AND TIME PLEASE.
AS FOR THE TEST CONTENT, I'LL GO AND FIND OUT ABOUT IT.
BUT GET THE D, P AND T READY OR ELSEEE!!!!!!,
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by Ena345(f): 7:46pm On May 11, 2007
First inland bank. Go with all photocopies of all ur credentials, from ssce to d highest. 100 questions, 60mins. Use of calculator not allowed. The maths and English is mixed so face the one u know more. Dont waste much time on any question, Study 2006 GMAT. Some quantitative aptitude, antonym, logical reasoning, then, em, interest and percentages in maths.

All the best
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by izuu: 12:39pm On May 12, 2007
pls can someone tell me where the firstinland test is taking place. Have they started calling?
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by jontemple: 7:58pm On May 12, 2007
pls, socite,
in the name of God, help us with the test venue, date and time. we are all one people seeking for job. if the job is yours, you will get it. it does not matter the amount of gate crashers that comes to take the test. FIB is good at allowing gate crashers and if anyone passes, such person will be employed. pls, help your brothrs.
thanks.
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by ubiaru(f): 8:17pm On May 13, 2007
Please and please post the time,place for us all.we r one family.
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by Ena345(f): 8:35pm On May 13, 2007
Societe, pls inform them of the venue o. I have written the test before hence I sent in what I thot could help. Like they rightly said, they allow gate crashers but those who recieved teh txt will write first.

And if u ask if I was invited for the interview, well, no. I didnt make it and i knew the instance i left the hall. that was my first aptitude test. guys, lets hope she sends in the venue, be smart when u get there, we've got ur back
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by kayodu: 8:48pm On May 13, 2007
Abeg my brother. Heaven them those who help themselves.
Re: Help With First Inland Test Format by jontemple: 7:23pm On May 16, 2007
please, socite,
again i want to ask u in the name of God, help us with the test venue, date and time. we are all one people seeking for job. if the job is yours, you will get it. it does not matter the amount of gate crashers that comes to take the test. FIB is good at allowing gate crashers and if anyone passes, such person will be employed. please, help your brothrs.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Amina (cruise Ship Jobs), (wayo Wayo Girl !) / Longman Nigeria Plc Calling / Recruitment 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.