Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Madonna University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University (579 Views)

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University by gifttwitty12(f): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Can someone just tell me everything about the university,stupid comments is not allowed please...
Re: Madonna University by Pureheart91(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
It"s a private university and hence its modus operandi isn't any different from the other higher tertiary institutions in the country.

BE GUIDED.. wink
Re: Madonna University by gifttwitty12(f): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pureheart91:
It"s a private university and hence its modus operandi isn't any different from the other higher tertiary institutions in the country.

BE GUIDED.. wink
I heard that they are very strict with their rules and regulations...
Re: Madonna University by Pureheart91(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Well it depends on how you want to see it, but i can vividly tell you its no different from the likes of the other private universities as their watch word is STRICTNESS.

But if u play ur card well you get to enjoy the whole settings, as it's all in the mind. Goodluck dear wink.

Meanwhile what course are u going for
Re: Madonna University by McShime(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Note: High grade guaranteed!!!
Thank you
Re: Madonna University by gifttwitty12(f): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Pureheart91:
Well it depends on how you want to see it, but i can vividly tell you its no different from the likes of the other private universities as their watch word is STRICTNESS.

But if u play ur card well you get to enjoy the whole settings, as it's all in the mind. Goodluck dear wink.

Meanwhile what course are u going for
law
Re: Madonna University by Amgreat70(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2017
gifttwitty12:
law
if u have the fees and the capabilities to pay the fees, for law I advice u to go to igbinedion University, atleast ur law school is assured and guaranteed besides it has one of the best law faculties.. They have made there name in the Nigerian law school atleast by producing ist class there... And u have ur freedom as if u are in a public university, but the fees are a bit expensive... Check there site for more details

(1) (Reply)

. / Will Christians Ever Stop Been Terrorists Fake Miracles Doers And Murderers? / Project Topics And Materials In Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.