Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Would Privatized Electricity Services Bring Massive Returns? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would Privatized Electricity Services Bring Massive Returns? (1318 Views)

How To Invest 50k Wisely And Get Massive Returns!!! / Opportunities For Smes Investment In The Privatized PHCN Units / Cleaning Business-massive Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Privatized Electricity Services Bring Massive Returns? by wale4x35(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2005
Big Country, Big MONEY

I was a delegate at the just concluded GSM Africa conference that was held in Cape Town, South Africa.

"Big Country, Big Money" was the answer given by one speaker from Informa Telecoms on why many GSM operators are striving to set their foot in Nigeria.

GSM has really put our beloved country at the forefront of emerging markets in Africa.

Do you think that we can experience the same surge if we privatise other crippled services like NEPA etc?
Re: Would Privatized Electricity Services Bring Massive Returns? by Seun(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2006
Yes, they will. I have been screaming "power! power!" at the top of my lungs for a while.
Re: Would Privatized Electricity Services Bring Massive Returns? by naijacutee(f): 4:00am On Aug 17, 2008
Yes, Nigeria is desperate and has been long overdue for a lasting solution to the power embarrassment problem. As it stands now, with the current costs of running, servicing and fueling a generator, many Nigerians will pay big money to get constant electricity. It is a case of "the first person to put their foot in wins" - Like MTN.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production / Lotus Capital Ethical Investments / Got An Acct With Gtbank Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.