Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production (1318 Views)

Investors Are Needed In An Educational Service Firm / :: Investors Are Looking For Business People :: / Reasons Why Foreign Investors Are Still Hesitant On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by herbsman(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2007
Wapa Apparels has been actively invovled in clothing and outer garment production for over 18months.We produce dress shirts and casual shirts,skirts,pants,jackets,work wear overalls,military and para-military uniforms e.t.c. for both sex and kids.Fabrics used include;wool,cotton,linen,khaki,polyester,rayon,corduroy, jeans,oxford cotton e.t.c.

Our expansion drive neccessitates that partners must come in to invest in the purchase of assorted fabrics,power generating sets,industrial sewing and over-locking machines,website,office space on the Island,marketing van and car, digital camera and lightning, tailoring accessories to mention a few.

Our vison is to be the dominant clothing brand for the New generation of Nigerians and gradually take on the world.Our few customers have been dazzled with our cut, garment construction and details, fabric quality and quality of stitches and fit.

Presently, the Creative Director is ably assisted by 2 professional tailor at the studio at Ogba in Lagos.The C.D. holds a diploma in accounting and a B.S.c in Business Administration.He also holds a diploma in dressmaking from Nobel Afrik.

We need 10 investors with a minimum stake of N250,000:00 or $2,000.the business plan reveals a Return on Capital Employed of 52.5%.Kindly, forward your questions and enquiries to request for the business plan for the firm:

The Creative Director
Wapa Apparel
16 bolaji Tiwalade close
off yaya abatan by Maternity Bus stop
wapaapparels@yahoo.com
0802 329 2279
Re: Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by Seun(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2007
I think the real money is in delivering the finished product - fashionable clothes - and not in fabric manufacturing.
Re: Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by obua: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ Seun
They are not talking about fabric manufacturing but bulk fabric purchase.

Pls paste some of your pictures here.
Re: Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by herbsman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2007
Purchasing assorted fabrics in bulk will reduce the cost of production cost of each unit of different apparels and garments.

The real dough is in MERCHANDISING the finished products.The like of Marks and Spencer, Burton,George etc buy assorted fabrics in bulk, produce en masse and back it up with adverts and outlets.

Obua,I av tried to upload ma products but Nairaland kept on telling me that the shots exceed the required limit.

Seun any short cut, to upload the shots.
Re: Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by merix: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2007
@herbsman

You may have to reduce the size of the pics maybe the files are too large.

Seun pls tell him how to go about it as it would be nice to see how good the guy is.
Re: Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
Why don't you just develop a mini proposal and make available for download. Also, get some legal stuff to it because people will not just put money on people they don't know. Think of it as a mini Private Placement.

Anyway, if you are sincere. I think it might be a  good thing. We probably need more of it on Nairaland.
Re: Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by herbsman(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2007
av a look at ds shots

Re: Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production by nigboy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2010
I think the real money is in delivering the finished product - fashionable clothes - and not in fabric manufacturing.

I know how much people make by just selling Comforter Sets or Duvet Covers

(1) (Reply)

A Driver Returns 18 Million Naira / Intercontinental Bank; Happy Customer Happy Bank / 50 And 65 Ton Crane For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.