Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) (1327 Views)

Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) / Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye Shares More Sultry Photos With Oritsefemi And Oth / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by LVMedia: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
The fight between Oritsefemi’s Ex manager Danku and his former artiste, Rayce is getting messier by the day.
In case you missed it, the ongoing feud started after Rayce, real name Kingsley Irase, reportedly quit Danku’s management company for a new label, Jebon Records, without making public what caused the end of their relationship.
Soon after, nasty DMs between Danku and the boss of Jebon records were leaked online, Danku accusing Rayce of impregnating a certain call girl and the boss of Jebon Records returning the favour.
Well, yesterday the beef took another turn.
Taking to his Instagram page, Danku stripped to his underpants to issue out a warning to both Rayce and Jebon Records. He also revealed that he welcomed his first child, a baby girl, this morning but couldn’t share her picture online because of the ‘evil fake news going around about him.’
Some Bastards In The Industry I Helped Build With 16 Hard Working Years Of My Life Have Decided To Destroy My Image And My Precious Family Name. They Have Caused Me Pain Because I Helped Make Them And Their Selfish Ungrateful Asses Have Made Allegations Upon Allegations About Me And My Brands Over The Years.
I will use this medium to address Rayce and Jebon Records: before Jebon came in i took you in as my own and let you use my MSN platform because i pitied you on the grounds that you looked for me for almost a year i still have the dead Nike shoes i took off your feet before funding your wardrobe i know you havent forgotten it was last year its still in my house. You owe me money, i never collected my percentage from your small shows and you still have a contract we both signed. You owe me money please pay up you have my account number.

See Photo Below;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/oritsefemi-ex-manager-danku-strips.html

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by Ashleydolls(f): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Stripping to his underpants to address and issue? The mam doesn't look okay to me. He could have done better

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by Bowwow11(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
What is the meaning of this nonsense
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is this the new way of addressing an issue?
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by bless2tom(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Cant stop laughing..... This man should be checked, anyway thats life and human for you..
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by Jewelnutch: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
We need to start addressing money issues in our underpants. Mottherfuccker is stripteasing for an underground Truth/Dare game.
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by poshestmina(f): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bowwow11:
What is the meaning of this nonsense
hahahahahahahahaha ...as if being unclad will make d debtor pay up immediately .

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by femolacqua(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Can you imagine?
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by chinjo(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Fool. See him 4 pack breast
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by tossedbae(f): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2017
All I see is agbero
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by DozieInc(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2017
A whole new level.
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by Abdulazeez99: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Mynd44 Lasticlala
Re: Oritsefemi Ex Manager Unclad Over Fight With Oritsefemi, With Rayce (pics) by atilla(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
And this is the specimen of a human being that these people took as a manager to represent them.

Kai....smh

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who Says She Has Sold Her Soul To Satan / Random Guy Has Been Buying Clothes For Davido's Daughter [PICS] / Photo: Davido Smokes Weed And Chill With A Glass Of Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.