Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216571 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Punt(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2019
James4bright:
Bro, I've been following this thread since 2017 when you begun, I've got a click bank account but the issue i keep undergoing is the inability to deriving traffic. Your tutorial earlier, I think you deleted them by modifying them, I just can't tell.

I need help, bro please I've suffered. The only knowledge I'm in search of is, how to derive traffic and at the same time find the right products to promote and what they consist of, how to get the products description.

Free or paid traffic?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dapsdiary(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
If you are sure that you want to learn affiliate marketing in Nigeria and you want to make money online, please check this awesome guide. It has helped me so much, I don't want to be selfish.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Donchuksani: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Which export file again? I have sent you the Google. Csv just copy your mails into it (please don't copy more than 1000 emails at a time cos it will be too heavy and won't load). Then upload on Facebook.

After uploading, delete the emails you copied into the google.csv file and copy another one into it (not more than one thousand at a time.
Pls sir can you send me the google dot Csv file?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Donchuksani:

Pls sir can you send me the google dot Csv file?
Message me in whatsapp
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Vsammi1: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass

Have you heard of Kevin David?

I'm sure you must have heard of him if not then it means you probably have never had to search about Facebook ads on YouTube.

So for the sake of newcomers, Kevin David is a famous YouTuber who teaches Digital marketing.

He used to work at Facebook but now owns his own Amazon business.

If you want to know more just Google his name or head over to his channel on YouTube.

So, Kevin released his Facebook Masterclass course of over 60 videos (not counting pdf files) for $997 and as you all know the course is a bomb as there are testimonials all over the Internet.

You can see the course content and testimonials here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

A lot of people want the course but can't get it cos of the price, well I have the course and if you need it chat me up on whatsApp NOW:

https:///+2348027989375

Just so you know the course is still being sold for $997 and the file size is over 14GB.

This offer is only for those who really need this course. If you want to know more about the course, click here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

P. S if you have been looking for a video editing course with Adobe Premiere Pro. Get a paid version of the course for FREE here:

https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-..._J.K12p.LfA&LSNPUBID=VkwVKCHWj2A#instructor-1

Thanks.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Watkinss: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
It is always a good advice to educate yourself on specific business before you actually enrol one. Affiliate marketing is very popular today, and can bring some good extra money. There are some very good free online courses where people can get initial knowledge about this business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kawi3462: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
In case you want to start dropshipping. Here are the tools you need

https://www.nichescraper.com/?ref=kawi3462

Read the whole review here
http://techoverload.net/nichescraper/
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2019
Hello here everyone.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enrypech: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2019
bobowaja:
Hello here everyone.

Oga boss, I dey see your work

As nnpc dey dull us, you say make I quote here na

Good morning
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Enrypech:

Oga boss, I dey see your work

As nnpc dey dull us, you say make I quote here na

Good morning
Okay baba.... Dey jolly dey read am
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enrypech: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
bobowaja:

Okay baba.... Dey jolly dey read am

I know even know where to start

128 pages,,, boss ayam lost
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enrypech:

I know even know where to start

128 pages,,, boss ayam lost
Read from 1 to 30
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enrypech: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
bobowaja:

Read from 1 to 30

OK bro

Assuming I once had that UK VPN and somehow, I couldn't proceed with the Click bank registration then?

What can I do now?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Enrypech: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Linzo:
CLICKBANK REGISTRSTION UPDATE
Like I promise earlier in this thread that I will show the working strategy to create clickbank affiliate account and be successful without been stocked or stopped half way by clickbank admin, with the disguise that your application is under review that clickbank will get to you, which they will never do. I experience this also and it sucks hence the need to find a way out, which I did and it was a success. Importexpert have been opening a threads on affiliate on this forum to sell ebook rather than help fellow Nigerians out which many innocent Nigerians including me fall a prey of his antics, well that’s a thread for another day.

On his thread I posted that becoming a new clickbank affiliates its not easy as it uses to be but one of his partners attacked me that I should keep quiet, and he claimed clickbank registration is still easy, I was shocked and start thinking maybe there is something I was not doing right, then I contacted the guy for a guide as regards to that, but to my surprise he told me to should pay him 2k or 2500 to open one account for me. Well told him NO that I will research to get the solution and that will post on this forum for the consumption of every Nigerian who cares for it So without further ado let get started

1. Head on to google search and download Opera VPN it come along with opera browser, and its 100% free. Though many people don’t much about it, but its one of the strongest vpn in the world now, only few paid vpn can compete with it, if at all there is any. It can open and surf any website that restrict any location, some of this strong websites include US craigslist, zoppia, eharmony etc. It has a limitation for now. What is this limitation? It only support 5 countries which are US, CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS AND SINGAPORE. You can download on smart phones and laptop/computer, once it’s on in your phone, it will automatically changes everything about your phone including all browsers or any apps to the country you selected on the vpn. Note: on laptop computer, it only support the opera browse because its embedded in it and no other browsers or apps in your computer system i.e you can only use your opera browser for it

2. Create brown new email use either gmail or outlook because email service allow US and European countries to create email without phone verification. DO NOT OPEN AND VERIFY THE EMAIL WITH YOU NIGERIA NUMBER AT THIS POINT, maybe later you can do that if need arises. Note: these two email provider will require you to provide phone number for reference sake but not for verification, so search for a sample phone of the country you are to create your email from on google and use it

3. Then clear you cookies on the browser, and on the opera vpn browser select GERMANY OR NETHERLAND

4. Google for real address, name, and phone number,names of banks and pick one of your choice to use in that country, please do not use fake or none existing address or phone, or your real name at this stage. PANIC? Don’t ok, Clickbank do no carry out address verification but apart that after registration you can go back to your clickbank account and edit everthing to your desire profile including names to your real name, location, bank details etc
5. Login to clickbank and do your registration without huddles BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

6. If you have any question ask I will guide you until you are successful with the registration

What if you have a different bank in your payonner?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AbolajiHussein: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Why Longrich Business is simple and a Must for every Family

*#You_wake_up_in_the_morning...*

1. You drink water - using a #CUP

2. You brush your teeth using - *#TOOTHPASTE*

3. You take your bath using - *#SOAP & #BODY_WASH*

4. You rub - *#CREAM*

5. You use roll-on - *#ANTIPERSPIRANT_DEW*

6. You use *PAD* (For ladies) and *#PANTILINER* (unisex)

7. You need to power your phone, no light - *#POWER BANK*

8. You take *#COFFEE OR #TEA*

9. You take *#VITAMIN C OR #CALCIUM/#SUPPLEMENTS*

10. You want to cook - *#POTS*

11. You wear your - *#SHOE*

12. You've been silent in a while but need your breath to remain fresh - *#MOUTH_FRESHER*

13. You need to wash your hair - *#SHAMPOO*

14. You hangout with friends having fun and healthy - *#WINE*

15. You want to sleep at night but mosquitoes are singing in your ear - *#MOSQUITO_REPELLENT*

The list is endless. All in our longrich shop....all you need to do is, use them and still get paid.

*Switch your brand, tell your friends, SHAKE your bank account!*

#LONGRICH
#SINCE1986
#BETTER #LIFE #BETTER #FUTURE
Follow this link to learn more about longrich business opportunities � https:///GLc4fSQoJYEEt6Ft9G24gf
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2019
*I'm Buying The Following* �

*➡SKRILL*

*➡Domain Sales or Godaddy*

*➡PayPal Withdrawals & Payoneer*

_Bulk & Small_
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by olujacob: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Do you have WarriorPlus Account and Email List?

i, this is a very quick one.

Do you have a warriorplus account and you have an email list?

It's ONLY for those who have warrior plus and email list.

Then quickly join the Telegram group where I show you a particular new program on WarriorPlus that will pay you $5 Per Lead.

You just send out emails, Don't sell anything. People will join the free trial and you will get paid even if they won't stay after the trial.

This is big potential for making easy commissions.

Join the Telegram group here as you're reading this email right now. @abiolaolutola

In the morning by 9:00 am tomorrow we'll get started in the group.

Again; this is strictly for those who have warrior plus account and an email list to promote stuffs to.

I will revoke the group link as soon as we get started tomorrow by 9:00 am

All the best.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello here
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jamag(m): 4:38am On Sep 19, 2019
bobowaja:
Hello here

Hello bobowaja, I'm just finding this awesome thread after a long search for a thread about affiliate marketing.... Pls do you have a complied file (pdf/doc) about this tutorial... Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2019
9jamag:

Hello bobowaja, I'm just finding this awesome thread after a long search for a thread about affiliate marketing.... Pls do you have a complied file (pdf/doc) about this tutorial... Thanks
уєѕ ι нανє α ¢σмρℓєтє яєѕσυя¢єѕ σи ιт
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 9jamag(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2019
bobowaja:

уєѕ ι нανє α ¢σмρℓєтє яєѕσυя¢єѕ σи ιт

Please how can I get it Sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2019
9jamag:

Please how can I get it Sir
мєѕѕαgє мє σи ωнαтѕαρρ σя тняσυgн ємαιℓ. му ¢σитα¢т ∂єтαιℓѕ αяє σи fιяѕт ραgє
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by boniga(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Berrybear:

Change the Barclays bank to the bank name that you were provided with on payoneer , select your banking country to USA, chose checking as your option and key in your account details provided by payoneer.

With that sir you are done, you can go through this thread pages to know how to select good products from any niche

NOTE: This advice is for people who have an account already. If you want to open an account newly use Citibank and UK respectively as bank and country, then you can later go ahead to change it to the the details provided by payoneer after opening the account

The check box is not clicking no matter how hard I try. The check box on the Bank Information on Clickbank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Ennyboy12(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hope i am not late oo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ucheuzor1(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Bobowaje thanks for all the info provided so far. I opened a Clickbank account yesterday. So I decided to login this morning, but I found out that the account was shaken by clickbank. What's the cause please and also how can I avoid that in future occurrence.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by MrAlert(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Well done. More grease...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Vsammi1: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Vsammi1: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2020

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Vsammi1: 2:06am On Jan 12, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Vsammi1: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Make MONEY in 2020

Hi guys,

If you are reading this, I believe you got here looking for ways to make money this new year.

Without taking your time, let me walk you through one of the ways I make money.

I have other ways but this method I believe will be the most beneficial to majority of the people here because you need little or no money to start unlike other online businesses.

Moreso, anyone can do this regardless of their skill. So far you have access to Google (which I believe you do) you can pull this method off.

Just open Google on a new tab in your browser and type one of this phrases (Assuming you're a writer):

"Write for us"
"Get paid to write for us"

In the search results, you will see a lot of magazines sites, blogs and companies.

However, most of the results that will show by default will be old. So those companies may not need the service again.

So here you apply a LITTLE TRICK which is to filter the Google results.

The best way to filter the results is through the Google SERPS settings where you narrow the SERPS down to the last month

==>> See the image below on how to do this.

Doing this will show the most recent listings for websites/blogs looking for content writers.

Some pay, some do not. You'll have to do the research and find the golden nuggets but this is an easy $50 per day for those of you willing to get down and dirty.

Yes, $50 because most of the companies in the results are usually not local companies. Some companies even pay up to $200 per article.

From my experience, this process is more effective if you use a VPN because when you try to open some of those websites Google might tell you the company website is not available in your location but that doesn't mean the company doesn't accept Nigerians for the service required.

If you’re a graphic designer, you might want to try searching for a phrase like :

"Logo design for us" 

You can spin the phrase any way you want based on your skills.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.

May God bless your hustle.

Note that: You can also narrow down to location. Usually I choose United States.

Need help?? Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday ........

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.