Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216297 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 8:28pm On May 16, 2017
You see the above? It is one of their hidden upsells which I know only few can afford here.

But the funniest thing is am currently offering that same PRO version to you guys straightup for 47 dollars without going through the first stage where you will have to pay unnecessary money. I have the license to do so but I am only promoting the first package to my foreign clients because they can afford it and I can make more money from them. I have this belief that white will and always pay my money (though in a legit way) that is one of the reasons I uploaded my books here freely while I am selling to the whites.

So I don't think I can do more than this for my African brothers. I am already doing my best to help everyone here.

Hope everyone now knows how it works and if you are still confused try to go back to sir byrron's first response to Mr Linzo on page 86.

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
rufans:

Not only that sef. . I'm guessing something else. But let's continue with lectures sha .I might make reference to this day later.

Hmmmm.... That is deep.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Hmmmm.... That is deep.

Lol.. I know you get it now.. Let's chill first
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
Bobowaju I'm yet to see you acknowledge my plea. @byrron please do forgive me and everyone here same apologies.
@ op I hope you have let go the little misunderstanding .Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 9:49pm On May 16, 2017
Linzo, who am I to hold grudges with my fellow human beings? I have let go of the past, I will just count it as part of life experiences. Forgiving you is not the problem here but trusting you.

But don't worry I hold nothing against you. No matter what life always goes on.

Good night to you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 9:51pm On May 16, 2017
Goodnight everyone here, I will update about further a out my experiences which I promised to share with you tomorrow. I have to go now.

Goodnight and thanks to everyone here.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 10:12pm On May 16, 2017
rufans:
smiliyB so you will start making sales now ? smiley
Sure cheesy Let me go n learn more about reddit from our boss@clinkbankgod.We all gonna make it.Amen
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 10:13pm On May 16, 2017
clickbnkgod:
Goodnight everyone here, I will update about further a out my experiences which I promised to share with you tomorrow. I have to go now.

Goodnight and thanks to everyone here.....
Alright boss, have a wonderful nyt.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 7:44am On May 17, 2017
Good morning here to everyone....

Update coming....

MAJOR PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR SALE

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com 

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by simba01(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2017
Beautiful morning op.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by slymmee2002: 9:37am On May 17, 2017
So which location should i use for payoneer??
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by simba01(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2017
slymmee2002:
So which location should i use for payoneer??
Use your Nigerian location.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by venus080(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2017
Linzo:
Bobowaju I'm yet to see you acknowledge my plea. @byrron please do forgive me and everyone here same apologies.
@ op I hope you have let go the little misunderstanding .Thanks

It's good to know you're remorseful afterall.Please for the sake of continuity, let's not try to derail this class again.For some of us, we understood this was not going to be a short ride.However, we are determined to see it through no matter how long it takes.These things can take sometime, what matters is the lesson being learnt in all of this.It would also be interesting if anyone has any contributions to add to the overall progress of this class.Let's encourage the OP for a job well done and motivate him to do more.May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 11:57am On May 17, 2017
A lot has really happened here....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 12:16pm On May 17, 2017
Good afternoon here everyone.....

I am very weak, I guess I was doing a lot at a very short time. I think I need to take a rest from my work loads. (I do a lot of work both online and offline) and I guess the ones I normally wake up at night to do is telling on me already.

Anyway, I saw a thread on nairaland frontpage this morning and I was almost moved to tears, seeing what my country has turned to in the international community.

You can all go through this and see for yourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/3803379/why-dont-like-nigerians-robert

I will beg all of you in this room never to use the information or tools present in this thread to create havoc to the outside world. If some of you that are bad can have access to the vast amount of whites emails I have, I trust some Nigerians they will create fraud with it. Please in every work both offline and online we are doing or we are planning to do, let's have conscience and build trust (you can only last in the online world by creating trust and values and not the other way round). Going through the scamming ways can never last you forever.

I love my country, but the bad name of the country at times is hindering me from making some big bulks online. At times I will have to use a pen name just to pass myself as an American or someone from the west just to by pass the stigma of being labeled a Nigerian. How sad!

I will update my next step about the reddit software in the evening. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 2:22pm On May 17, 2017
clickbnkgod:

I am very weak, I guess I was doing a lot at a very short time. I think I need to take a rest from my work loads. (I do a lot of work both online and offline) and I guess the ones I normally wake up at night to do is telling on me already.

Anyway, I saw a thread on nairaland frontpage this morning and I was almost moved to tears, seeing what my country has turned to in the international community.

I will beg all of you in this room never to use the information or tools present in this thread to create havoc to the outside world. If some of you that are bad can have access to the vast amount of whites emails I have, I trust some Nigerians they will create fraud with it. Please in every work both offline and online we are doing or we are planning to do, let's have conscience and build trust (you can only last in the online world by creating trust and values and not the other way round). Going through the scamming ways can never last you forever.

I love my country, but the bad name of the country at times is hindering me from making some big bulks online. At times I will have to use a pen name just to pass myself as an American or someone from the west just to by pass the stigma of being labeled a Nigerian. How sad!

I will update my next step about the reddit software in the evening. Thanks for your patience.

Let's share our views here on the thread shared in the post above. As a Nigerian tell us what you think right in this room.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 4:03pm On May 17, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Thank you oga bobowaja. I saw the post and it made me angry, but then I realized there is some truth to what they were saying. Admitting our shortcomings is the first step to repentance. I only hope that our youths will listen to the voice of reason. Because I can't begin to imagine the repercussions of our actions a few years down the line.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 7:15pm On May 17, 2017
Update coming....

MAJOR PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR SALE

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com 

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 8:06pm On May 17, 2017
I will soon update....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2017
I think the bots are out this evening for work. This is a friend's account. If the bots allowed me, I will update with it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 9:37pm On May 17, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 9:40pm On May 17, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
I just have to fulfill my promise tonight, that is why I was using several of my friends account to provide an update. But the bot.s won't have any of that. (I suspect the bot.s is targeting a specific keyword which I could not get).

Good evening here everyone

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by simba01(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2017
Nice one sire, awesome evening to you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
yorubarere:
I just have to fulfill my promise tonight, that is why I was using several of my friends account to provide an update. But the bot.s won't have any of that. (I suspect the bot.s is targeting a specific keyword which I could not get).

thanks a lot sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by tony84: 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
yorubarere:

@op Thanks for d good work and wonderful info you have shared freely. God bless you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 10:38pm On May 17, 2017
simba01:
Nice one sire, awesome evening to you.

Same here bro, how was your day?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
thanks a lot sir.

My brother, it really been a while. How have you been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.