Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216616 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 9:26am On May 29, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by funshyboi(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2017
bobowaja:
bros most of the pics are not showing, or is it my phone?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2017
funshyboi:
bros most of the pics are not showing, or is it my phone?

It is not your phone bro, I removed the books because of my publisher's directive. The contents on the ebooks are already written on the pages of this thread in another version. Just try to go through it sir.

Good morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by funshyboi(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2017
bobowaja:

It is not your phone bro, I removed the books because of my publisher's directive. The contents on the ebooks are already written on the pages of this thread in another version. Just try to go through it sir.

Good morning.

I'll stick to it ,thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by SammyT95(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2017
bizzynix:
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Stop this most of you all claiming to be exchangers for freelancers and co on nairaland are scam, y'all will take off after they've sent money to you, money that took months for the poor freelancer to gather
One just happened of recent to one of my students, I told him to let me help him with his first exchange ($210 after 5 months of working on fiverr) instead he said he met an exchanger on Nairaland that he trust him, he went behind my back to send the money to the guy for exchange and the guy never replied him again. such cruelty.

Ps: I'm not saying you are a scam but just for people to be careful dealing money matters with people you don't know or recommended to

By it's against this thread and Bobowaja rule to post adverts here.

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2017
SammyT95:
Stop this most of you all claiming to be exchangers for freelancers and co on nairaland are scam, y'all will take off after they've sent money to you, money that took months for the poor freelancer to gather
One just happened of recent to one of my students, I told him to let me help him with his first exchange ($210 after 5 months of working on fiverr) instead he said he met an exchanger on Nairaland that he trust him, he went behind my back to send the money to the guy for exchange and the guy never replied him again. such cruelty.

Ps: I'm not saying you are a scam but just for people to be careful dealing money matters with people you don't know or recommended to

It is not just my rule, it is against nairaland rules never to post derailing or spamming posts on threads.

I really don't know why people spam cos to me it is very irritating. Well different strokes for different forks.

About these exchangers, not all of them are scams. Some are still legit and won't want to spoil their names or reputation on this platform.

According to nairaland scam awareness thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update

infinitikoncept
Aleairhub
Justi4jesu
LadyF
Bookiemart01
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
Legalwealth
Omotisa
Iyemik
Bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
Vizboy
Toluxa1
Gunbiz
Jazes
Tumababa
Juliustip
Naira2usd2naira
Enterpro
Cjsmack
HazzanTazzan

These people are still legit (according to the thread) and some of the names are even an household names here on this forum.

NOTE: I am not standing for anyone of them. Doing a deal with them is a personal thing and make sure you make your research well before giving them your hard earned money for exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rhothymie(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2017
please help a brother...i have been trying to open a click bank acct for a while but cant. i followed all op instructions still yet i cant. i hav tried different browsers. this is the pop up mssg i always recieve

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
rhothymie:
please help a brother...i have been trying to open a click bank acct for a while but cant. i followed all op instructions still yet i cant. i hav tried different browsers. this is the pop up mssg i always recieve

Mr. Rotimi, try to go to page 94, count 18 post downwards. A bro in the room shared another strategy, try to use that and give us your feedback.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2017
psalm1man:
kingofpay... Biko, let's start with our old school. Many peeps here have no idea what affiliate marketing is. Some of us paid for e-book hoping to get mentored by them, guess what, we got nothing.

If you know you not willing to help, carry your matter and go. no disrespect bro. Just take a walk. What have you done to better the lot of youths bombarding the 'job section'...fine, not everyone has the good mind to help, but I beg you...dont frustrate the OP.

Dear OP, may God continue to bless and uplift you. Remember, "It is inevitable that stumbling blocks come, but woe to him through whom they come!. You have come too far to give up on us. Many people are looking up to you. Just Check your mail and try to count the number of messages you've gotten since you started this thread.....

This thread is life-saving bro!
how did I missed this sweet comment? shocked

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
how did I missed this sweet comment? shocked

Mr KinzyeWriter, been a while bro. How have you sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rhothymie(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2017
bobowaja:

Mr. Rotimi, try to go to page 94, count 18 post downwards. A bro in the room shared another strategy, try to use that and give us your feedback.

I have done everything sir yet still the same thing. i dont knw how to go about it again. Please help me. My spirit is really high for this. Help a brother
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 5:07pm On May 29, 2017
Well, you are free to say whatever you feel because it's a public forum, but the guys here and other places that I have exchanged for can vouch that they are comfortable dealing with me. As a teacher that you are, you should have also mentored your student on how to do a thorough research on any moniker before going into a deal with the person. You are free to go through my posts and check my records for any stain. So please don't be quick to conclude. Thanks.
SammyT95:

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2017
rhothymie:
I have done everything sir yet still the same thing. i dont knw how to go about it again. Please help me. My spirit is really high for this. Help a brother

This is so strong. Change your device and let's see about that.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2017
bobowaja:

Mr KinzyeWriter, been a while bro. How have you sir?
I'm fine and you... ayaf come and be reading small small from where I left off. I hope to meet up soon. smiley
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I'm fine and you... ayaf come and be reading small small from where I left off. I hope to meet up soon. smiley

You will surely meet up sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2017
Good morning here everyone........
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulahi001: 9:42am On May 30, 2017
bobowaja:
Good morning here everyone........

Good morning bro, I've been trying to open clickbank account since 3 days ago but all to no avail, please what should I do house?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulahi001: 10:07am On May 30, 2017
Linzo:
My little update about clickbank registration. i have been using it to create new clickbank accounts without huddles
1. Open your browser settings and check ''block site from setting data'' and also check '' block third party cookies and site data'' Then scroll down to handlers and check ''Do not allow any site to handle protocols'' After you have checked all that, open clickbank and register with ease. NOTE. after passing the huddle page, clickbank will not allow you to continue without unchecking those boxes. So un-check the boxes and complete you registration. Thats all
Below is the screen shot for your guardian

Bro, please help me to open a clickbank account please.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2017
abdulahi001:

Bro, please help me to open a clickbank account please.
Give me your details let me help you with Clickbank

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
Linzo:

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulahi001: 1:46am On May 31, 2017
Linzo:

Thanks very much bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by jonextee(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2017
Good Afternoon everyone!!!. pls aw much z d reddit software in naira?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
jonextee:
Good Afternoon everyone!!!.
pls aw much z d reddit software in naira?

Send a message to my email address to get the price sir. Good afternoon.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2017
Please I need help with opening a clickbank. I've even used a friend's device but I can't seem to get it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
Mr. Uncommonbreed, kindly send a direct message to my email address provided in below my signature. I don't reply PMs
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2017
Uncommonbreed:
Please I need help with opening a clickbank. I've even used a friend's device but I can't seem to get it.

Have you tried all the methods on this thread?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2017
bobowaja:

Have you tried all the methods on this thread?

Okay I will send the DM.

Yes I've tried all the methods. Even the most recent on page 94. None seem to work for me.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Otenzy(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2017
I've been following this thread silently. I've tried opening the clickbank account several times with so many methods I saw here but all to no avail. The method that worked for me is on page 94. Thank you all for your questions and contributions. I'm grateful. Unto the next one!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Raymondville(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2017
Good evening boss and other guru here.
I successfully opened CB, Payoneer but can't find guide on how to open fb and upload contact to send request, pls can you guys summarize it for me. I have toiled for many days on this thread looking for it but to no success. Thank you all
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Raymondville:
Good evening boss and other guru here.
I successfully opened CB, Payoneer but can't find guide on how to open fb and upload contact to send request, pls can you guys summarize it for me. I have toiled for many days on this thread looking for it but to no success. Thank you all

Contact me for that bro. Check my email address below my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.