Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m (626 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest A Ram, Release It After Meeting Its N5k Bail Condition / Charms, Cars, iPhones Recovered As EFCC Arrest Undergraduate 'Yahoo Boys'.Photos / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by NnamdiChidi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ibadan – Ibadan Zonal office of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC), says it has arrested one Aminat Okiribiti for allegedly conspiring with others to defraud a woman of her money, under false pretence. Herbal medicine Mr Ayo Oyewole, the EFCC Head of Public Affairs, Ibadan Zonal Office, said in Ibadan on Thursday that the suspect had engaged in Advance Fee Fraud. Oyewole stated that Okiribiti, with others now at large, had allegedly conspired, using the pretence of providing cure and spiritual solution to health challenges, to defraud the women (name withheld) of a sum of N45 million. He said that Aminat, age 34, married to one Wande Okiribiti (47) who is still at large, had confessed to committing the crime. He said she had confessed that some of the money obtained from the victim, was collected by her through her bank account in a new generation bank, located in Ibadan. Recounting her ordeal, the complainant said that she met Wande (suspect’s husband) sometimes in October 2014 at Utako, Abuja while in search of a cure for the health challenges of her children. According to her, “Wande presented himself as a local herb hawker and a spiritualist capable of providing solutions to all problems and lured me into believing he had the cure to my children’s challenges. “I subsequently made different payments as advised, totaling N45 million, but became suspicious at the request for funds transfers, which continued without solution to the problem.” Oyewole said that the complainant, having suspected foul play, wrote petitioned the commission, necessitating the arrest of the suspect. He urged members of the public to be wary of the age-long tactics to avoid falling into the hands of fraudsters. Oyewole said that the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigations were concluded. Armies Bed Cures Funds Transfers Hawker

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/efcc-arrests-woman-alleged-n45m-herbal-cure-fraud/
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Nwodosis(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
What's wrong with your children that can't be cured in the hospital?
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Ashleydolls(f): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Where's her picture? Interested in seeing the face of the thief
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Flexherbal(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
The money big ooo
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by ekensi01: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
goto bed now
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Ashleydolls(f): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekensi01:
goto bed now
you nko?
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Ashleydolls(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flexherbal:

The money big ooo
main reason I want to see her face
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by ekensi01: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
you nko?
i de read news. but u d disturb my follow people
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Ashleydolls(f): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekensi01:
i de read news. but u d disturb my follow people
Who are the people?
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by ekensi01: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
but nigeria people get money oh can u imagine.
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by ekensi01: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Who are the people?
you cant see then. i want somtin to rise my soul this night.
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Ashleydolls(f): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekensi01:
you cant see then. i want somtin to rise my soul this night.
Contact Debie_rise.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by emeijeh(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Namecheckers have arrived

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by ekensi01: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Contact Debie_rise.
who is the person?
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by Ashleydolls(f): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekensi01:
who is the person?
A lady that goes by that name
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by illegalGangla(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Contact Debie_rise.
I call this finishing Rasengan! *naruto*

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by ekensi01: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
A lady that goes by that name
how can i locate her, i dont know anybdy by dat name. you can help me out
Re: EFCC Arrest A Woman Who Had Deefrauded Her Fellow Woman Intune Of 45m by femolacqua(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
What a world we are in.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo / See The Response ATM/BVN Fraudster Got From SMS He Sent Out / Indian Police Can’t Unlock Phone Of Nigerian ‘igbo’ Smuggler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.