Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo (622 Views)

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
A Nigerian Facebook lady's, Onyinyechi Flourish Enyiazu, death has left many of her friends on the social media speechless and heartbroken, as many have already written tributes to her. One of her friends, John Kpoobari, who wrote a tribute to her, revealed that he dreamt of her death and also told her about it. The lady died after taking to Facebook to celebrate her successful surgery.

Here's his tribute and what he wrote;

"It's really unfortunate that the spiritual controls the physical.John Kpoobari Diidi had a revelation about Onyinyechi Flourish Enyiazu,he inboxed her and they had the conversations below.Who would have thought the dream was going to be real? Yesterday she uploaded that she had a successful surgery and today she is no more, that revelation John had has come to pass.
What a world!May her soul RIP!Amen!"

Here are screenshots of his last chat with her;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerian-facebook-lady-dies-after-her.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo by thinkdip(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jesus!!!
What nonsense is this...
Lord save us oo
Re: Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo by gqboyy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Prophet of doom........I can't tell people whenever I had a bad dream about them.....I silently prayed that it should not come true.....RIP beautiful
Re: Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Got goosebumps from reading this. Lord have mercy.
RIP to her.
What a wicked world we live in.
Re: Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Where is the proof that she is dead?

If it so happened, the person shld be investigated. He/she may have a hand and may want to hide under the cover of 'I warned her'.
Re: Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo by Shelloween(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hahahaha... I think someone wants to start up a Church and this is the best way to attract members. Thunder fire anybody wey no go see Congratulations on my timeline for im dream. Infact... God punish devil.
Re: Nigerian Facebook Lady Dies After Her Facebook Friend Dreamt Of Her Death -photo by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
thou i didn't see any prove that she died but she is so dumb to have accepted -

she should have instantly rejected it and returned it back to idiotic messenger by telling her its actually she dat dreamt of the idiotic Joseph death!

that she saw the idiot crushed by a trailer as she was on top okada and only the okada rider survived!

peeps learn to reject bad messages by instantly returning to the messenger!

shouting Jesus and accepting a prayer means u have accepted and concurred the message!

DON'T EVER EVER ACCEPT ANY NEGATIVE MESSAGE! YOUR FIRST WORD SHOULD BE TO RETURN SUCH BAD VIBES BACK TO THE MESSENGER!

(1) (Reply)

Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun / Meet Man Who Don't See Himself As A Human, But A Cat Video (video Must Watch) / 64 Years Old Man Jailed For Asking Wife To Have Sex With 3 Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.