Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility (1863 Views)

9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by Notjustng: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2017

Nigerian Artiste Humblesmith who has had a fantastic 2017 which has seen him tour Europe and the United Kingdom is in the news for yet another reason.
The ‘Golden Prince of Africa’ met fellow musician Wizkid some few months ago at The Headies 2016 and nearly prostrated as a mark of his humble nature.
He displayed the same behavior in greeting Afro-pop legend 2Face Idibia [2Baba] on Tuesday, 28th of march, 2017 at the ‘Press Conference of STAR MUSIC THE FUSION’ event held at Eko Hotel, Lagos.
This acts show that he is truly as humble as his name suggests.

WATCH VIDEO >>http://www.notjustng.com/humblesmith-prostrates-greet-2face-sign-humility/
Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by Jewelnutch: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
He should keep prostratating, seems he likes the floor. Igbo boys do not prostrate shiit, he's a bastard.

5 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by Raphaelmary(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Humble to d ground. D guy above me eeh, en no eat dis nite. D guy dey vex

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Whats that?
Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by ojun50(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jewelnutch:
He should keep prostratating, seems he likes the floor. Igbo boys do not prostrate shiit, he's a bastard.
d situation of dis country is really affecting u

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by Jewelnutch: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2017
ojun50:

d situation of dis country is really affecting u

Keep the country shiit, we are not the same. We are in the same country doesn't mean we're facing the same predicaments. If you're affected, stay affected, don't associate me with your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by BrutalJab: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Try and get sense for once naa
Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by OKorowanta: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Which humility?
Dis stewpid dude follows you on twitter during the first few months of his reign
And started deleting follows one by one.
I read it on different platforms and I just say make I even check weda dis dude still dey follow me,
Not knowing true to complaints di bobo has unfollowed me.
Thank God say follow,unfollow nor be food,if not ee for pain me.
Prostrating anyhow forming humility.
Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by Jewelnutch: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
BrutalJab:
Try and get sense for once naa
Who's this dead guy?

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Prostrates To Greet 2face As Sign Of Humility by BrutalJab: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Who's this dead guy?
Ask google

(1) (Reply)

Woman Embarrasses And Exposes A Lady's HIV Status, Warns Men To Stay Away / Could This Be How Hushpuppy Makes His Money (see What He Posted) / Fuji King Wasiu Ayinde (kwam 1) Loses Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.