Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus (15309 Views)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Fake gods of men everywhere!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by babyfaceafrica: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2017
This is super story....... It remain linda and freeze..say no to yeye bloggers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by AntiWailer: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Whon told you they want to be like Jesus ?

Most if them are out to collect the money from gullible people who can not use their brains and enjoy the fun.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by felixomor: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Its so funny that it is after someone has been blackmailed with infidelity that some people start remembering the teachings of Jesus Christ....

All these while, when allegations were thrown around on social media,
where were they? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by sisisioge: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Hmmmm...let the brainwashed fanatics check in! God is in our hearts, the so called mog are people like you and I . They are fallible, they have pride, they are filled with deceit... Your relationship is with God not them. Look at this man now...hasn't he shown clearly that he doesn't live by the rules stipulated in the bible he preaches. It is well!

First, P. Sulaiman, now this one. Na one by one them go dey show their true colours! Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by adeoba2008(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Why cant Ibiyiomie learn from Pastor Adeboye. There was a time that Kemi called Adeboye a murderer/ he did not even talked about it talk less of Sueing her. Those are the ones I know as men of God not all these Televangelists. #freekemiolunloyonow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by martineverest(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2017
if common georgina onuoha could forgive kemi,y is it diffficult for a whole pastor to forgive her...irony of life.

Is God revealing things to us about our pastors these days?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by brownpollo(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2017
The writer of this article is not a straight forward christian.
If no ones stops this bull shit Kemi olunloyo calls journalism who will? Later this writer will come again and shades pastors that her friend is shading and start quoting Bible to portray her nonsense claiming what do you expect and all that.
Pastor david complain to the appropriate quarters and the needful is been done.
Can I ask you a question ?
Do you know the damage thus old cargo is causing among the christaindom and his many foolish people like you she has led astray.
I did not pity you
I am sorry for your mother.
I am at home come and beat me

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by felixomor: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...let the brainwashed fanatics check in! God is in our hearts, the so called mog are people like you and I . They are fallible, they have pride, they are filled with deceit... Your relationship is with God not them. Look at this man now...hasn't he shown clearly that he doesn't live by the rules stipulated in the bible he preaches. It is well!

First, P. Sulaiman, now this one. Na one by one them go dey show their true colours! Hallelujah!

Sulaiman kept quiet,
You said he is guilty...
He sued the accuser to court,
You said he is wicked.....

What can ever please nigerians?
Do u know?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by DJMicky(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2017
When it comes to pastors... They lost it with me long ago...
Belief stays in the heart.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Omoluabi16(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
The past time of some nairalanders is to insult some pastors. One should exercise some refrain on these issues..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by frubben(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2017
BrutalJab:
Freedom of expression is a notable progress in the advancement of democracy. But freedom of expression does not warrant baseless, unwarranted character assassination.

The reason Christianity is dying is the secularization of the sacred and the non application of common sense in making jokes with God and the things of God. Modern media will make jokes of Christianity and we laugh and regards is normal.

But they do not try that with Islam and because of fear of reprisals. That's how we are dying. We must learn to have respect for limits. Any human being who goes against the law should be punished.
But to resort to indiscriminate and unwarranted outbursts on social media against anyone is unacceptable, especially if it's made to diminish the person and image of anyone and sometimes only to score cheap popularity.

The Pastor is not Jesus, Kemi Oluloyo has committed a crime punishable under the law and therefore must be made to enjoy the fruit of her labour.

Mummy Freeze is next!
I stand with you on this, if they dey don't have concrete evidence, they should not come out and just bastardize the pastors character. #istandwithu

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by sisisioge: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sulaiman kept quiet,
You said he is guilty...

Do u know?

Na one by one the untrue with be ousted. Your analogue didn't quite depict the story we all know buddy. It is well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by ise82(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
There are many fake pastors in Nigeria. By their fruits u shall know them. The pastor just failed a simple spiritual test. God will expose all of them. See... We have many churches but there are many thieves; murderers; rapists; criminals; selfish interests; bad leaders. Let's face the truth, these pastors have many shaddy things going on. Why can't you let God fight. Shame!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Maxymilliano(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
With what is happening to apostle Suleiman no, man of God will take such accusations lightly any more. If he allow this woman go free her mouth can destroy his ministry. For God's sake before forgiveness she has to confess. So stop been a judge over Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by felixomor: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Na one by one the untrue with be ousted. Your analogue didn't quite depict the story we all know buddy. It is well.

It depicts it well....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Maximus85(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Kakaakinews:

http://kakaakinews..com.ng/2017/03/kemi-olunloyo-pastors-and-their.html?m=1

I am not judging but the Bible says that by their fruit you will know them. Based on this, I dare to say that this man is a scam. Not a pastor at all. It's obvious in his teachings anyways.... All he knows is wealth, money money, financial breakthrough. Did Jesus ever thaught that?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by JusticeSeeker: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Maxymilliano:
With what is happening to apostle Suleiman no, man of God will take such accusations lightly any more. If he allow this woman go free her mouth can destroy his ministry. For God's sake before forgiveness she has to confess. So stop been a judge over Israel.
But ye have not so learned Christ;[Eph 4:20] KJV
But you have not learned anything like that from Christ![Eph 4:20] EasyEnglish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Anaskie(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2017
BrutalJab:
Freedom of expression is a notable progress in the advancement of democracy. But freedom of expression does not warrant baseless, unwarranted character assassination.

The reason Christianity is dying is the secularization of the sacred and the non application of common sense in making jokes with God and the things of God. Modern media will make jokes of Christianity and we laugh and regards is normal.

But they do not try that with Islam and because of fear of reprisals. That's how we are dying. We must learn to have respect for limits. Any human being who goes against the law should be punished.
But to resort to indiscriminate and unwarranted outbursts on social media against anyone is unacceptable, especially if it's made to diminish the person and image of anyone and sometimes only to score cheap popularity.

The Pastor is not Jesus, Kemi Oluloyo has committed a crime punishable under the law and therefore must be made to enjoy the fruit of her labour.

Mummy Freeze is next!
A million likes to this comment

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by IYANGBALI: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Don't mind all these fake business men calling themselves pastors. Where is the forgiveness that Jesus taughted us?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by IYANGBALI: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Maximus85:

I am not judging but the Bible says that by their fruit you will know them. Based on this, I dare to say that this man is a scam. Not a pastor at all. It's obvious in his teachings anyways.... All he knows is wealth, money money, financial breakthrough. Did Jesus ever thought that?
God bless you jare
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2017
I honestly do not know​ how people reason Especially these​ over religious folks.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by bignero: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
The extra zealousness of the PH judges in remanding Kemi smacks an extra motivation by the so called pastor or god of men. this man has never been near the cross for no one who has done so will treat the vilest offender as he has done. bribing judges to remand a woman just to show her the stuff you're made of. this man has an evil heart.

u belong with kemi in cell....why make false accusation?where u there when he bribed the judge?

kemi had it coming...she neededto be taught a lesson, she purposelystubbron, if your a christian, you will know that bible encourages us to obey the laws of the land

if he ignored her, and turned the other cheek, loud mouths like u and hugry blogger will cook up stories..

u that hasbeen to the cross, we see it in ur speech....God looks at the heart not flesh,am certain the pastor,has forgiven her, the law may not, and am sure hes only trying to teach her a lesson, for the bible it self talkes about disciple,

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by princejenks(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2017
can't you see the said lady needs psychological evaluation to determine whether she's suffering any kind of mental illness cos based on her education and exposure cum career as a pharm,one should have expected her to look a lot better than she's looking,imagine just above 50,she's already looking like some of dem dirty old looking market women in their late 60s
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Maximus85(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
But ye have not so learned Christ;[Eph 4:20] KJV
But you have not learned anything like that from Christ![Eph 4:20] EasyEnglish

Lol, Confess to what? That Oga apostle didn't send her money? That they didn't go to Napoli together? Or that Iyabo Ojo is not involved?

Stop quoting the Bible if you have no idea. Tell your pastor to come to court. Let him present his phone, his account statements and his passport for investigation. He should stop hiding. If his innocent, he should leave Otobo to Nigerians, we know how to deal with her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Ishilove: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Only God knows those who truly serve Him

If that pastor is a man of God like he claimed to his church members, he will apologize to Kemi.

Some Christians don't even know the responsibilities of their doctrine
He will apologise to Kemi for defaming him?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by kenesh(f): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Sulaiman kept quiet,
You said he is guilty...

Do u know?
Honestly, I too wonder what can ever please Nigerians! !

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by graphiti: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2017
Babalegba:
I'm sorry I came across to you as somebody lambasting all pastors. The fact is even in this wicked generation God has his own pastors but my point is that the vast majority of Nigerian pastors are fake and God exposes them through their unchrist like and unholy behaviours which are made public . Somebody cannot just form his own church like that,he has to be called by God for that purpose and be anointed to execute the task

Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Awoo88: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Only God knows those who truly serve Him

If that pastor is a man of God like he claimed to his church members, he will apologize to Kemi.

Some Christians don't even know the responsibilities of their doctrine
U be the biggest bible olodos!!!! A conscious continual deliberate attempt to drag the name of any Christian in the mug need to be resisted will all legal means. Forgiveness has nothing to do with this. This is an opportunity for Kemi to prove her assertions. The pastor need to clear his name so that those he is leading will not have cause to doubt him. When otobo was speaking all manners of allegations people like you were masturbating and judging the man guilty

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by graphiti: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2017
sisisioge:

Amen 2 dt!
martineverest:
if common georgina onuoha could forgive kemi,y is it diffficult for a whole pastor to forgive her...irony of life.

Is God revealing things to us about our pastors these days?

Yes of course! cool
Two exposed, more to show!

Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

#mango~seed~won't ~produce~agbalumo~tree/fruits
#by~their~fruits......
cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by Ishilove: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2017
Olu317:
What about Guru Maharaji? What about Olumba Olumba? God sees all the atrocities of these few men but not all are working against God.
I know of Jesu Oyingbo and Olumba Olumba, but I am yet to read about the so called atrocities of Sat Guru Maharaj Ji. Can you give one or two clear examples of the said evils he has committed? If you can't then you are as guilty as Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus by bizza45: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
u will not do your investigation b4 coming out with one story against a pastor , which might b true or not ....d pastor don't need any investigation to lock your ass up...till u prove he is actually guilty .....

I don't care who lock that woman up but kudos to d person , make we c if her brain if reset to it original mode...because she don too talk rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend's Wedding Was Cancelled! / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? / Should Women Lead A Congregation Or A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.