Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal (36472 Views)

Imagine What Was Uploaded By An Npower Beneficiary On His NPVN Portal / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by henry99: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2017
pls I have not selected any device.... its showing me blank page!!!
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by obaalade(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2017
TGM2015:

Do not take Image with your phone. Image not scanned will be deleted. Check the screenshot below.

But what of those that upload snapped passport and I'd and later scanned and 'reupload it
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Missabigail234: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
ejdan:
if u r sure u'v been verified send your correct details as sms to their help line and stating not paid. did that on Thursday n got my first stipend(March) yesterday. Wat u want to find out is the process I would go through to collect previous months cos if I dnt another person go pocket am. na naija
Please what's the number to their helpline cos I'm having same ish
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by futureenergy: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2017
ejdan:
if u r sure u'v been verified send your correct details as sms to their help line and stating not paid. did that on Thursday n got my first stipend(March) yesterday. Wat u want to find out is the process I would go through to collect previous months cos if I dnt another person go pocket am. na naija

That was a coincidence. Everybody I know got March payment yesterday.
The helpline never goes through!
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by jeremiah123: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Don't u you think the march stipend is for Feb paid on d month of March
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by jeremiah123: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2017
The update profile is not functioning on my profile page
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Obejieric(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2017
You can Actually upload your passport photograph and the ID card image using your phone. It just require some steps that i have enlisted on my site. Do to want of time and space, i may not be able to share it here.

I just hope that Nairaland will allow me share the link here in order to guide you.

I'm aware that most people are in a place that they cannot access computer in order to use scanner and upload their passports and ID cards.

The link is: http://nigeriangateway..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-login-to-npower-portal-update.html
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Nwakannaya1: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2017
The upload icon is no longer showing on my profile.... And I haven't uploaded anything.
Funny...
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by iPresh4s(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
opson2016:
For your convenience:
If you have good device, you don't need to go to cafe to get this done.

It's simple! Snap yourself, or ready-to-use photo on your phone, snap the front page of any of your IDs and upload them. That's all.

Chrome, Firefox and new version of Opera mini browser can get this done.

Do this immediately. No one knows when the opportunity to upload elapses.

Drop your question right here to get assistance. You might also want to join our discussion on infobase Facebook page: www.facebook.com/infobasecomng

That is wrong, You won't get the quality a scanner produces.

As at the time of posting this, the upload option is no longer on the portal
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by donhils: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
futureenergy:

That was a coincidence. Everybody I know got March payment yesterday.
The helpline never goes through!
Na wa oh. Why am I not getting anything at all??
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by opson2016(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Use CamScanner in a situation whereby the photo isn't clear enough
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by NE555: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
I logged in but i cant see any link to upload my pix and id card..is anybody here experiencing such

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by abtywo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yes it's true but you can access it with this link
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/profile/profile-image
*#Copied*

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Metropolitan: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
NE555:
I logged in but i cant see any link to upload my pix and id card..is anybody here experiencing such

This Npower of a thing, the faster the better or you go carry last.
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Nwakannaya1: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
abtywo:

*#Copied*
Thanks it worked.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Chyhappy: 12:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Please oh somebody help! I loged in to my account, saw the icon to follow and upload my photo. But Bcs I don't have a scanned copy of my passport and my ID card, decided to log out and do it tomorrow only for me to log in this morning and the icon to upload my picture has disappeared. Somebody help!
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by leticia28: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Logged into my acct this morning and can't find where to upload my passport n id. Even my selected device isn't showing. Pls house wht should i do?
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Chyhappy: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Please I can't find the icon to upload my passport and identification card
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by colossus91(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Chyhappy:
Please I can't find the icon to upload my passport and identification card
Use dis link Use this link...

This is the only option for now
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by ochivic: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
abtywo:

*#Copied*
Thanks a lot, it worked
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by latonyn(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
How will one know if the update was successful because I'm only seeing my pix
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by ozimhede24(f): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
The link didn't work for me, I can only see where 2 change my password but where to upload pix didn't appear
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Lorddominic(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
NE555:

me too...i'm xperiencing same problem here...wats d way forward?
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by leokinguch(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
please what details did you submit to them, i am yet to receive jan to march payment.
ejdan:
@ missabigail 08145569572. @ futureenergy I can rightly say it wasn't a coincidence. I know some people who received Feb stipend here in delta state and they still received for march. the number goes through bt not more than 10 or 15minutes in most cases and it will always be busy I was ready for them and was always on it. I tried mail Bt my dear it's a dead end. What I did was to keep trying d number moment it went tru I sent my message or u can send ur message and the moment its reachable it will deliver. I don't say what I'm not sure give it a try and u can appreciate me later
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by amulere3: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2017
I am an n-power volunteer.Please, the passport upload feature has disappeared from my profile, what can I do to upload my passport photograph for device collection? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by leticia28: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Gud morning house. 4 those xperiencin probs wt d uploads u can use d link provided by abtywo. It worked 4 me. Thnks @abtywo
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Senator060: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2017
abtywo:

Thanks alot

*#Copied*
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Senator060: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Are we to print after uploading?
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by obehi231(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
n agro, uvwie lg, delta st. watsapp group, pls add me up 08137654301
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by latonyn(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls ooooo its not more working
Any problem with the upload
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Senator060: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
latonyn:
Pls ooooo its not more working
Any problem with the upload

abtywo:

Use this ink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received / If You Are Unemployed Consider This / Daniel Joshua: Former N-Power Volunteer Gets N300,000 For Returning N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.