Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Davido, "IF" And The Lesson We Must Learn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, "IF" And The Lesson We Must Learn (931 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, "IF" And The Lesson We Must Learn by ariesbull: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Davido…You all know him, rich , talented, hot boy, read an online review of his music and a young lady ( I don’t know what they have for musicians) from America described him as the “coolest” young dude in Africa .

Well, that term can either be subjective or relative but after tons of encomiums poured on this man…Which I must admit , is well deserved based in his club busting and chat topping track “IF” produced by Tekno himself and inspired by Duncan Mighty, aka Port Harcourt first born. This track virtually put Davido back in the map after his awful outing with Sony Record overseas.

I watched a movie that had this ending when I was 13yrs and I can’t remember the title again but there is this particular quote that stuck in my mind some decades ago . It hours like this “Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven ”

This is figurative and proverbial ,so don’t take this literally ,for my religious friends just like the cutting of arm thing in Bible…Which is figurative .

I deduced that where you are making impact, stay there and consolidate instead of jumping to some exotic location. D’banj tried it with the torn clothes man named Mr.West the Kardashians in-laws and husband ,but it didn’t work. So ,the issue of green grass syndrome should be curtailed.

Another lesson is this : always be open to advise and people. Don’t be close minded. Davido “IF” was produced by Tekno ,a dude that came up just yesterday , then Davido was inspirational to him and inspired by Duncan Mighty all the way from Port Harcourt. Which he acknowledged. This shows humility on the part of Davido and must be commended.

Once again, I duff my hat for you Davido, you made a great music video and great track. Congratulations to you and your team:

www.etimes.com.ng/2017/03/30/davidos-if-and-the-lesson-we-must-all-learn/

Re: Davido, "IF" And The Lesson We Must Learn by Donshegxy10(m): 1:14am On Mar 31, 2017
yes davido is rich, cool and hot but talented ,
I give up meanwhile this stuff doesn't belong here, this room is purely for politics.
Re: Davido, "IF" And The Lesson We Must Learn by seunlly(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2017
not interested. undecided
Re: Davido, "IF" And The Lesson We Must Learn by ariesbull: 1:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Donshegxy10:
yes davido is rich, cool and hot but talented ,
I give up
meanwhile this stuff doesn't belong here, this room is purely for politics.

Can we move it to entertainment pls ?

(1) (Reply)

Fan Calls Out Davido As David Adeleke Raises Funds Without Davido's Help / Wizkid Blast Davido's American Passport / Lagos Mainlanders Are Suffering From Chronic Inferiority Complex – OAP Gbemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.