Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Colt Fans - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Colt Fans (4358 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:54am On Feb 06, 2007
You gotta admit Zulu, the Half-Time show has been shitty for some time now
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 5:01am On Feb 06, 2007
PRINCE was the ish, thats the best person they cud get that wud satisfy a larger crowd, they are scared of another Janet Jackson stunt that they are pretty picky about who they get, so am satisfied it was Prince, and his performance was what i expected

@Zulu
lol the party last night was cwazeee, for some reason i partied with Jamaicans last night, lemme jus say that red stripe did me GOOOD!!
Re: Colt Fans by ZuluNation(m): 5:08am On Feb 06, 2007
You partied with Jamaican shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm sure you watched the game in hallucinogenic colours.

Sadly for me I didn't watch the game cause I had to working. But I kept up with the game on the internet.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 5:09am On Feb 06, 2007
lol i dont smoke, like clinton, ave tried but i didnt inhale, yeah it was a jamaican bar, i watched the game at
Re: Colt Fans by ZuluNation(m): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2007
Cool I almost started making phone calls angry

Come to think of it, I hope the tornado did not affect you in anyway. I should have asked you that first sorry sad
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 5:15am On Feb 06, 2007
oh thanks bro, but yeah the tornado, that was news to us too, sad, but all we got was lil showers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SECRET Of How To Make Over N100,000 Naira Every Single Month Using My 2.0+ Odds / My Nigerian Football XI Of All Time! / Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.