Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government (4766 Views)

RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. / Do Some People Think Calling A Yoruba Person 'afonja' Is Denigrating? / Osinbanjo Is Not A Yoruba Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Ojukwufrank: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Same delusional and incoherent ramblings from a cocaine smuggling nitwit. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more foolishness in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go, reason your adopted parents cry whenever you show face.

The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world, they were a bit late. You are deficient in all that lends character, a cannibal that derive pleasure in eating fellow Iboes. Even your adopted mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get the community dog to play with you. Go end your miserable life and save your cursed village from the curse and shame you spread around. Dirty looking cannivore

Lmaooo. Kuku kill am nah. TKO

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Same delusional and incoherent ramblings from a cocaine smuggling nitwit. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more foolishness in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go, reason your adopted parents cry whenever you show face.

The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world, they were a bit late. You are deficient in all that lends character, a cannibal that derive pleasure in eating fellow Iboes. Even your adopted mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get the community dog to play with you. Go end your miserable life and save your cursed village from the curse and shame you spread around. Dirty looking cannivore
Very dirty and frusrated bastard, like i said before, go and ask your alleged parents to show you the grave of the holigan that impregnated your prostitute mother atleast to have history of where you inherited your contaninated blood from. It would be unplesant if you dont know your a bilogical backgroud. Tel those u see as parents to tell you the truth about yourself, trust me you wil get a satisfactory response. Spits! Your father's course is obviosly after you. No redemtion.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Baba easy na

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Ojukwufrank: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Same boring line from the puerile, and socially-retarded plonker. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. God created houseflies, maggots, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you, reason you have a few chromosomes short of a full human. There was a joyous party in your cursed village, when your worthless mother was banished from your village for bringing forth a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, and inbred trout-defiler. She actually committed suicide after you constantly rape the nitwit daily with your cursed siblings, pathetic.

You are vile, worthless, and less than nothing. Your worthless life is a monument to foolishness. I wish you can just do your village a favour and end your miserable life so they can burn your rotten corpse to appease the gods. Spits on your compressed head.

Why do you want to commit murder? The guy don offend you before?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by SGTsmith001: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Cocaine smuggler, you cant even write well. No human meat for you today, you better go dig your parents grave for meat. Hiding behind memes wont save you, i know how to make you switch handles as usual. Shameless cannibalistic animal.
. soka forest skull miner. speaking of cannibalism, here is Adetunji,adeola,frank tunde and others arrested enroute to ogbomosho with their commercial goods

ewu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by SGTsmith001: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ojukwufrank:

Why do you want to commit murder? The guy don offend you before?
. continue quoting urself after1.na handwork you no get

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. soka forest skull miner. speaking of cannibalism, here is Adetunji,adeola,frank tunde and others arrested enroute to ogbomosho with their commercial goods

ewu

See you are very boring. You just waste time and later switch to another handle to like your own post. I deal with bigger fish, not a satan's spawn and stark illiterate like you. Go back to primary school, you are a disgrace to the Okolo family.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Same boring line from the puerile, and socially-retarded plonker. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. God created houseflies, maggots, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you, reason you have a few chromosomes short of a full human. There was a joyous party in your cursed village, when your worthless mother was banished from your village for bringing forth a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, and inbred trout-defiler. She actually committed suicide after you constantly rape the nitwit daily with your cursed siblings, pathetic.

You are vile, worthless, and less than nothing. Your worthless life is a monument to foolishness. I wish you can just do your village a favour and end your miserable life so they can burn your rotten corpse to appease the gods. Spits on your compressed head.
The shame you brought to your alleged parents would be indelible on their minds and your generation because you are equal to pigs, no reasonable human being would like to associate with retard like you even in your next world. You are cursed for life that's why you are discombobulated on which path to follow in life hence running up and down to hease yet all to no avail. You are a deluded fellow. The course your biological father dumped on you can never be wiped out no matter your effort.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

The shame you brought to your alleged parents would be indelible on their minds and your generation because you are equal to pigs, no reasonable human being would like to associate with retard like you even in your next world. You are cursed for life that's why you are discombobulated on which path to follow in life hence running up and down to hease yet all to no avail. You are a deluded fellow.
[/s]

Lol cheesy You are very weak and have no rhythm. Just a waste of flesh.  Kindly read the trash you wrote again if it makes any sense. You cant even write an error free sentence, no wonder your adopted parents refused to sponsor your Education. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all your siblings in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature,  a spineless little worm and a walking vomit.

You were not born but were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards, even monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. Worthless and hungry looking cannibalistic animal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

Your miserable life is endless. Typing long essay to consolidate your attack doesn't stop the fact that your generation would be ashamed to have a nonentity who wasted his youthful life while his mates were working hard to build future for themselves hence frustration and agony. Tribulations is something that is unavoidable in your life. Bad blood. You need to get rid of yourself to save your people from accenstral course, let it end in your linage rather than spreading it like disease
[/s]

On this thread, you keep repeating same boring words over and over. Give your stolen phone to your Uncle and let me slay a better person. You are an obstinate donkey that wont die easily, you have been massacred, pummelled, dragged, exterminated, and disgraces but shame wont let you do the ojukwu Abidjan style.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are just a grimy, nasty and profane nitwit whose pathetic life amounts to nothing. You remind me of drool, you have the personality of wallpaper. You are just an asinine and benighted half-wit. Step up your game or i continue to disgrace your worthless self over and over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

Lack of creativity has subjected to being stupid and unable to think something new. Old bastard, drink poison like your master and stop infecting people around with your generational course you are moving around with. The mistake that prostitute made was not getting rid of you at initial stage to save the peoples that adopted you from emotional stress they are passing through. Like I have always said, you are cursed forever. Never think of doing something new because you won't succeed.
You are a walking dead bastard.
[/s]

You satan's spawn just cant come up with something new. Just same boring lines since first page, are you daft that you cant even be creative nor use a new jab lines. The only thing you keep screaming everywhere is "curse". You are boring just like your messed up life, my 5 years old nephew can do better than you.

I hope that when you get home the village bicycle you label a mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.  You are a fiend and a sniveling coward with bad breath. I feel debased pummeling your compressed head cos its like a cheat. I wont stop until you end your miserable and worthless life, You clouted foot-licking half-twit.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

You satan's spawn just cant come up with something new. Just same boring lines since first page, are you daft that you cant even be creative nor use a new jab lines. The only thing you keep screaming everywhere is "curse". You are boring just like your messed up life, my 5 years old nephew can do better than you.

I hope that when you get home the village bicycle you label a mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.  You are a fiend and a sniveling coward with bad breath. I feel debased pummeling your compressed head cos its like a cheat. I wont stop until you end your miserable and worthless life, You clouted foot-licking half-twit.
Managing more than one account and logging in and logging out liking your post won't help you hence the delay in replying me. Well, the earlier u end your life the better because the pains, agony and frustration in you is becoming unbearable for you to withstand. I know nothing is moving in your life and you are synonymous with stagnancy. Even human skull business you are into is no more lucrative due to scarcity of skulls and sealing of graves with concrete by those who lost their lovely ones, even your biological father's skull you sold couldn't fetch you enough money due to the course of " not moving forward" your real father bestowed on u. No babalawo will save you. You will keep running from one problem to the other till the end of your life. Follow Awolowo's step now and stop tormenting those that adopted you. I repeat, you bastard should stop tormenting the innocent couple.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

Managing more than one account won't help you. The earlier u end your life the better because the pains, agony and frustration in you is becoming unbearable for you to withstand. I know nothing is moving in your life and you are synonymous with stagnancy. Even human skull business you are into is no more lucrative due to scarcity of skulls and sealing of graves with concrete by those who lost their lovely ones, even your biological father's skull you sold couldn't fetch you enough money due to the course of " not moving forward" your real father bestowed on u. No babalawo will save you. You will keep running from one problem to the other till the end of your life. Follow Awolowo's step now and stop tormenting those that adopted you. I repeat, you bastard should stop tormenting the innocent couple.
[/s]

Lmaoo. What the f.uck is managing one account. You are pained people are liking my heavy jabs on your broken jaw, not my fault you aint creative. I know its painful but be ready to suffer more from your Chi. Why are you telling us the story of your pathetic life. You are very dumb, It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Stark illiterate, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was even hardly effective, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. You are from a tribe where they do all evils in this world, that a Policeman in far away Indonesia said Eboes are a curse to Africa. You all eat human flesh and reason you fried the rotten corpse of your late father that was stoned in Ariara market for stealing maggi, he was useless in life and death.

You will surely go the way of ojuku of cursed nemory, who died senile, dejected, blind, deaf, crippled while FFK pummel his wife for fun. You are a loathsome disease that everyone avoid, you even make Ebola look good. May you choke on your own foolish opinions, very dirty, and cross-eyed cannivorous animal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by demslayerrz: 3:50am On Apr 01, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

I wish the vagabond/bastard's laughter was real after facing the truth. The Ojukwu you called died as Hero and had the biggest burial ceremony ever but you, your death would be a celebration to humankind ,even cultures and carnivorous animals would avoid your corpse because animals wouldn't even wish to near an infected fellow like you who is good at nothing than being a menace to living things. You are living without purpose hence need to terminate your life. But if you refuse, reasonable Nigerians would pounce on you via jungle justice after you must have been caught doing your usual biz, no escape route.
[/s]

Weak jabs as usual, you are frustrated already and even using my own lines. Ojuiku of cursed memory died senile, crippled and abandoned while FFK fucke.d his wife mercilessly. He was a coward in life and death, just like your late father who was stoned to death at Ariara market for stealing maggi. May his wicked soul rest in hell.

You are just boring me with your lame comeback, you trying to prove tough but shame wont let you run like your god ojuku. My little nephew will take you to the cleaners easily cos you have no lines, just same boring crap. You are very stupid as as a stone that the other stones make fun of, smelly satan's spawn whose pathetic life is a curse to his village. Yu are the entropy which will claim us all. May you die the way of your mother who was brutally ra.ped by 40 hefty men before her corpse was allowed to drown in the river as advised by the village priest. Shameless human eating nitwit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 4:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Illiterate people dolapo Osibanjo married an Igbo man or ijaw

She open are things without checking
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by jullty45: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2017
What do you see in his church empty seat.. because the whole Yoruba race Knows Osibanjo is a lier.

You go there and check. Because they are all telling lies.
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by photoshoot(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Haaaaaaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by ESDKING: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Weak jabs as usual, you are frustrated already and even using my own lines. Ojuiku of cursed memory died senile, crippled and abandoned while FFK fucke.d his wife mercilessly. He was a coward in life and death, just like your late father who was stoned to death at Ariara market for stealing maggi. May his wicked soul rest in hell.

You are just boring me with your lame comeback, you trying to prove tough but shame wont let you run like your god ojuku. My little nephew will take you to the cleaners easily cos you have no lines, just same boring crap. You are very stupid as as a stone that the other stones make fun of, smelly satan's spawn whose pathetic life is a curse to his village. Yu are the entropy which will claim us all. May you die the way of your mother who was brutally ra.ped by 40 hefty men before her corpse was allowed to drown in the river as advised by the village priest. Shameless human eating nitwit.

Depression and lack of parental love have made you weak and confused. But you will never find peace even using naira land to ease out your agony won't help the matter either. This is a new month but trust me, your last month would be far better than this month and you are going down gradually by gradually and nothing can save you because the number of miserable and pathetic years you have spent on earth is more than the years ahead. Despite your biological father having a shameful and disgraceful death, yours would be nothing to ride home about because even dogs would avoid licking an unproductive bastard's blood spilled on the road , pray for maggots to consume you at least to have any living thing that will take hold of your disfigured body after you must have met the satan himself that would show you true love and care you lacked while wallowing aimlesssley on earth in his domain. Rest in peaces in advance .Waiting to hear good news in no distance time. My regards to your biological father down there.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Demslayerrrz: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
[s]
ESDKING:

Depression and lack of parental love have made you weak and confused. But you will never find peace even using naira land to ease out your agony won't help the matter either. This is a new month but trust me, your last month would be far better than this month and you are going down gradually by gradually and nothing can save you because the number of miserable and pathetic years you have spent on earth is more than the years ahead. Despite your biological father having a shameful and disgraceful death, yours would be nothing to ride home about because even dogs would avoid licking an unproductive bastard's blood spilled on the road , pray for maggots to consume you at least to have any living thing that will take hold of your disfigured body after you must have met the satan himself that would show you true love and care you lacked while wallowing aimlesssley on earth in his domain. Rest in peaces in advance .Waiting to hear good news in no distance time. My regards to your biological father down there.
[/s]

Lol. Very weak and meaningless comeback. You are to mankind what a gelatinous mass of camel vomit is to gourmet foods. You are so dumb, when you were born your mom should have been arrested for smuggling dope. If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life slowpoke known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess. You are a miserable failure. A waste of human flesh, a bottom-feeder loser who feeds off the scraps that the roaches won't even touch.  Why don't you do the world a favor and blow your brains out. I hope you never have children. It would truly be a shame if you infected this world with your poisoned seed.

You are one load I wish your mother had swallowed. You are a pathetic scumbag. Your parents were scum and you're doing a most glorious job of following the family tradition. Hurry up and die already so that I can piss in your unmarked grave. Shameless nitwit and despicable drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Kaimallamm: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Who is
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Kaimallamm: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by gawu1: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

If I were you I would ignore that factory made baby. Though they are often pathetic and mannerless, it's would serve well if you stop dignifying him with replies. You have already achieved descriptions of who he is

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Igboesika: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
gawu1:

If I were you I would ignore that factory made baby. Though they are often pathetic and mannerless, it's would serve well if you stop dignifying him with replies. You have already achieved descriptions of who he is
I am sure the coward you called a colleague must have reported the person he was exchanging words with hence his ban and deleting some of the comments made.But trust him, he would be back to continue hammering his oblong skull to a normal shape. Tell him to stop proving to the world that he's really a coward he is and never intend to produce (if the fool is fertile) that the world doesn't need more cowards and contaminated vagabonds like him.]
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Igboesika: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Igboesika:

I am sure the coward you called a colleague must have reported the person he was exchanging words with hence his ban.But trust him, he would be back to continue hammering his oblong skull to a normal shape. Tell him to stop proving to the world that he's really a coward he is and never intend to produce (if the fool is fertile) that the world doesn't need more cowards and contaminated vagabonds like him.]
Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by gawu1: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Igboesika:

I am sure the coward you called a colleague must have reported the person he was exchanging words with hence his ban and deleting some of the comments made.But trust him, he would be back to continue hammering his oblong skull to a normal shape. Tell him to stop proving to the world that he's really a coward he is and never intend to produce (if the fool is fertile) that the world doesn't need more cowards and contaminated vagabonds like him.]
I don't dignify un cultured thing.
Last word

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Single Yoruba Person In government by Igboesika: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
gawu1:
I don't dignify un cultured thing. Last word
Trash !

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South / Meet Brigadier General Charles Nengite, The One Star General Assigned To Facilit / IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.