Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. (4725 Views)

Atiku/Wike Face Off Divides PDP In Cross River State / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by muykem: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Igbo is having problem with fulani, hausas, Yoruba, ijaw and now Wike. Why? I thought igbo are supporting Wike wholeheartedly against Amechi.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Afamed: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
They always want to dominate their host

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Igbo Amaka .,. Enemies go choke.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
muykem:
Igbo is having problem with fulani, hausas, Yoruba, ijaw and now Wike. Why? I thought igbo are supporting Wike wholeheartedly against Amechi.
Point of correction, Mr. unsuccesful Tribalistic
Of all these categories of people you mention, please ensure to specify that they only have a face off with the immoral people amongst them working against the people's interest!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Odingo1: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
muykem:
Obigbo people are indigenous to Rivers sate. Igbos are not having problem with Wike.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by GavelSlam: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
They have problems with Cross River, etc.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Most people envy successful people. How many times have you heard Igbos attacked their host unprovoked? Unlike a certain tribe that kill for fun and carry dagger as toys. So much hate in our society. I don't think its going to end anytime soon, such a wicked world we live in. The youths of southern Nigeria should learn early to identify those who wish them well.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
GavelSlam:
They have problems with Cross River, etc.
How much is your conscience worth

I wonder how much you guys are paid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Afamed:
Dominate how ? Give example

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by History555: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
muykem:

Hausa Fulani are the most friendly tribe that why they invade farms all over the south and middle belt, so friendly that they kill communities and nothing happens
So friendly that they invite soldiers to prevent any retaliation from the communities. Who remembers their open display of friendless in agatu, southern kaduna, jos benue, nibo, delta, ife, fagba, rivers, cross rivers, mile 12, ajegunle.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Afamed:
So they want to dominate Wike grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Point of correction, Mr. unsuccesful Tribalistic
Of all these categories of people you mention, please ensure to specify that they only have a face off with the immoral people amongst them working against the people's interest!!!

Unfortunately igbos will rather abuse you first before examining your comment, most of the children on twitter abusing people left and right are igbos, any small thing it is insults. Why is it hard to be tolerant? Even Reno complained too, why? I think igbo elders need to start instilling moral values in their children grin

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
The only good igbo man is a poor igbo man

Once u become successful more than your host they naturally begging to hate

Urhobo - ishekiri is the same
Benin and Esan is the same

Just that they are minority it doesn't show that much

If Igbos begged on the street ,or do local jobs no body would hate us

Ask your self if fulani herdsmen were igbo .... would they have been treated same way ?

If OPC was igbo would dey have been treated same way ?

If militants were Igbos would dey have been treated same way ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by muykem: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
9japride:
Most people envy successful people. How many times have you heard Igbos attacked their host unprovoked? Unlike a certain tribe that kill for fun and carry dagger as toys. So much hate in our society. I don't think its going to end anytime soon, such a wicked world we live in. The youths of southern Nigeria should learn early to identify those who wish them well.
This is another mind set that put igbo against their host. All resources available to igbo both home and abroad is not up to Adeunga wealth not to talk of Dangote. There's no field of endeavour that igbo is the first in the country so who is envy who?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
9japride:

Yoruba need to start behaving like that tribe, I wonder why you believe other tribe like you, one thing I like igbos for is they say what is on their mind straight, other tribes are not like that, especially Yoruba, they know what is going on and they waiting for perfect time.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
SuperBold:

Unfortunately igbos will rather abuse you first before examining your comment, most of the children on twitter abusing people left and right are igbos, any small thing it is insults. Why is it hard to be tolerant? Even Reno complained too, why? I think igbo elders need to start instilling moral values in their children grin
grin grin so it's only Igbos that is complaining

Yakassi of Kano, Obasanjo, Danjuma, the Nigerian police, corporal matins, the Nigerian Army, the Nigerian youths are all Igbos abi grin grin

Una must hear the truth either you like it or not!!!

Quite unfortunately, your divide and rule tactics is no longer working

Buhari's nepotism, incompetencies, mal-administration has united Nigerians

Kiss the truth!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
SuperBold:

Yoruba need to start behaving like that tribe, I wonder why you believe other tribe like you, one thing I like igbos for is they say what is on their mind straight, other tribes are not like that, especially Yoruba, they know what is going on and they waiting for perfect time.
[color=#006600][/color]

If everyone do like that tribe that kill for fun with dagger, then I doubt if the country will be peaceful. I don't believe majority people of most tribes like Igbos. Its a Nigeria/Africa mentality of hate towards successful people. That's why Nigeria is still its state of stagnation with its abundant resources. Until we learn to appreciate good things and do away with mediocrity and hate I doubt if there will be any progress at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
muykem:

What is the usefulness of been friends with you?

Naso friendship dey sweet you?

Give me one good reason of been friends?

All these one Nigerianist sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If everyone do like that tribe that kill for fun with dagger, then I doubt if the country will be peaceful. I don't believe majority people of most tribes like Igbos. Its a Nigeria/Africa mentality of hate towards successful people. That's why Nigeria is still its state of stagnation with its abundant resources. Until we learn to appreciate good things and do away with mediocrity and hate I doubt if there will be any progress at all.

Have igbos ever appreciated good things? Why are they singling out and attacking our leaders? Why are they trying hard to divide yorubas along religion line? Why are trying to divide us from our blood? Why peddling fake news, we accommodate you (I swear on my mother I love igbos before knowing their behaviour), we call you our brothers but inside your soul you hate us, when you were down no other tribe accept you, even your brother in SS, we accept you and call you brothers, why are you repaying us like this?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
muykem:
This is another mind set that put igbo against their host. All resources available to igbo both home and abroad is not up to Adeunga wealth not to talk of Dangote. There's no field of endeavour that igbo is the first in the country so who is envy who?
[color=#006600][/color]

Its just envy and African mentality of wickedness , nothing more. Have Igbos attacked or cause trouble in their host communities? Igbos set up investment in their host communities and as such won't cause trouble. But certain tribes with no major investment are ever ready to attack their host communities knowing fully well that they can easily carry their bags off to their various states. Igbos are proud of themselves because of what they have achieved over the years of hate and marginalization from successive government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin so it's only Igbos that is complaining

Yakassi of Kano, Obasanjo, Danjuma, the Nigerian police, corporal matins, the Nigerian Army, the Nigerian youths are all Igbos abi grin grin

Una must hear the truth either you like it or not!!!

Quite unfortunately, your divide and rule tactics is no longer working

Buhari's nepotism, incompetencies, mal-administration has united Nigerians

Kiss the truth!!!

Compare what PDP and igbo governors have accomplished since 1999 and compare it with buhari, let's compare.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
SuperBold:

Have igbos ever appreciated good things? Why are they singling out and attacking our leaders? Why are they trying hard to divide yorubas along religion line? Why are trying to divide us from our blood? Why peddling fake news, we accommodate you (I swear on my mother I love igbos before knowing their behaviour), we call you our brothers but inside your soul you hate us, when you were down no other tribe accept you, even your brother in SS, we accept you and call you brothers, why are you repaying us like this?
[color=#006600][/color]

How are they attacking your leaders. Please be specific. Abi are you referring to the leaders that attack peaceful voters in Lagos with thugs during election day and, you expect people to love such leaders? The west should stop sitting on the fence and learn to work with other southern tribes.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by History555: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
SuperBold:

Igbos don't appreciate you. But have seen aboki appreciation in ife, mile 12 multiple times, ajegunle and fagba of recent . What a way to appreciate your host

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
History555:

Igbos don't appreciate you. But have seen aboki appreciation in ife, mile 12 multiple times, ajegunle and fagba of recent . What a way to appreciate your host

What concern you? Are they killing your people? It's between Hausa and Yoruba and they do resolve it. Conflict is bound to happen, like what is happening in oyigbo, what about the love of James Nwafor and your 100 brothers in ezu river? That should be of concern to you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
SuperBold:

Compare what PDP and igbo governors have accomplished since 1999 and compare it with buhari, let's compare.
What is there to compare if we are too divided to see it undecided
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
SuperBold:

What concern you? Are they killing your people? It's between Hausa and Yoruba and they do resolve it. [/b]Conflict is bound to happen, like what is happening in oyigbo, what about the love of James Nwafor and your 100 brothers in ezu river? That should be of concern to you.
[b]Your hypocrisy is second to none grin cheesy cheesy

It's alarming shocked shocked shocked

So if it's the Fulanis that are causing the mayhem, its conflicts grin cheesy grin

But if it's the Igbos that have not and did not kill anyone, it's hatred, it's domination grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by History555: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
SuperBold:

What concern you? Are they killing your people? It's between Hausa and Yoruba and they do resolve it. Conflict is bound to happen, like what is happening in oyigbo, what about the love of James Nwafor and your 100 brothers in ezu river? That should be of concern to you.

Yea they do resolve it until it rears its head again. Afterall your people say they prefer physical violence of aboki to verbal violence of lgbos. grin grin shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

How are they attacking your leaders. Please be specific. Abi are you referring to the leaders that attack peaceful voters in Lagos with thugs during election day and, you expect people to love such leaders? The west should stop sitting on the fence and learn to work with other southern tribes.

If you want to be truthful, you will know the endsars have political undertone, other tribe didn't allow you to use their state for protest, even your governor in enugu sent flavor and phyno home like they were not igbos, but in Lagos where they allow it, you decide to turn it to destroy our land, even if Sanwo olu invited soldier, will he tell them to come and shoot them? Isn't the same thing wike is doing in Rivers, he gave them permission to kill igbos? Why single out Sanwo olu, tell me one governor that's better than Sanwo olu in the east that is handling this endsar issues? You have taught us a valuable lesson, thank you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
History555:

Yea they do resolve it until it rears its head again. Afterall your people say they prefer physical violence of aboki to verbal violence of lgbos. grin grin shocked

Tend to physical violence wike is melting on ur people and leave Yoruba alone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by tartar9(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
9japride:
[s]Most people envy successful people. How many times have you heard Igbos attacked their host unprovoked? Unlike a certain tribe that kill for fun and carry dagger as toys. So much hate in our society. I don't think its going to end anytime soon, such a wicked world we live in. The youths of southern Nigeria should learn early to identify those who wish them well.[/s]
Lol...the occupation of the average igbo in their host community is literally CRIME
Try another argument.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

What is there to compare if we are too divided to see it undecided

cheesy runaway tactics

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
tartar9:

Lol...the occupation of the average igbo in their host community is literally CRIME
Try another argument.
[color=#006600][/color]

So funny. Igbos are peaceful and very lovely people. I guess everyone knows the violent tribe and dagger carriers. Hate has a way of covering ones mind towards seeing positive side of lovely and hardworking people.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan: Seek Allah’s Intervention Against Needless Bloodshed In Nigeria – Obi / Nigeria Now Imports Bananas / EFCC Fails To Re-arraign Ex-Governor Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.