Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East (21667 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment / Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by SlimHan(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Our Politicians are just shameless
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Amechi is working on his boss 5% and 95% orders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Emu4life(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
ok, we watching
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Acetyl(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Good one and you people are busy criticizing them for clamouring for Brafia.
Why much projects concentrated in Northern states to the detriment of other zones? Balanced the stuffs and lets all enjoy the dividend of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Ugosample(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2017
mrvitalis:
Am 24 now
LOL grin grin
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2017
It is time for the Billionaires from the South East to form a conglomerate and take over construction of roads in the SE and toll the roads based on PPP and ignore the bias that comes from Nigeria and her government.

It is now looking as if it is a systemic plan to not put infrastructures in the South East even though this country survives today, due to local produce that has helped govt cut waste and corruption from FX round-tripping.

Even my South South States are also abandoned, no real meaningful projects and we have to come over and conquer Lagos and Abuja because we have been abandoned by the government.

Now we see why those IPOB crusaders sang in songs that 'Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior'. When you make a tribe to search for a Savior, then you can be ready to have them worship any demon masquerading as Angel of Light. These are recipes for ethnic tensions, and we have not learnt a thing from Rwanda.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Codes151(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2017
actually hungry right now!!! Until I saw this post,, then saw Amaechi face!!! Useless clowns
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by realhumanity: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Why is Nigeria scared of developing the east with just basic amenities? Why are they scared of developing it when they know fully well that its need in the region. Why are they so scared of making money from Igbo's by creating the amenities. They can tax us all they want but let them create it. Igbo's are not scared of the tax or amount to be paid to transport goods and services, all we want is for you to give us the mode of transport.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by robotix: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Amaechi is not only a stooge but his is very sick mentally,a northerner can never behave the way he does I don't know what is wrong with the South east and South south people
they are cowards. Forget the loudmouthed idiots that chant biafra or ss nonsense. Like they say, empty vessels make the loudest noise. The North don't make noise, they ACT!

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Nobody should fight for us to attract any zoo government attention to the Biafra land, we have all it takes to fix our infrastructures within few years of Biafra in existence, we're not interested in the zoo pseudo offers or help, even amaewu himself knows Biafra is near and he does not belong there, so why would anyone expect him to build infrastructure in the land where he has no place in.

Halla my Monica.•^^^•

2 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by deflover(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2017
robotix:
they are cowards. Forget the loudmouthed idiots that chant biafra or ss nonsense. Like they say, empty vessels make the loudest noise. The North don't make noise, they ACT!

Mr mighty egho
How do you expect them to act
And when they take laws into thier hands u will scream there are better ways to ask for your rights within the Nigerian project
You are just wat u are
Created by the system not to use the ice cream u call a brain

3 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by JOELIFYO: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Acetyl(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Mr mighty egho
And when they take laws into thier hands u will scream there are better ways to ask for your rights within the Nigerian project
You are just wat u are
You shouldn't have replied him. He 's just an attention seeker... keep mute to answer a f***

3 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Xano(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Interesting

When such region is deliberately marginalized, which one Nigeria do you want teach?
It would be as a fool.

In few years, Biafra sponsors and sympathizers have grown, more vocal and in influence.

Some even spread lies of pictures of projects in SouthEast, which were actually State-funded. The more you lie to them the more support for Biafra.

Agitation for Biafra has grown because of some people foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by tonio2wo: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Rotimi na human being? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Blue3k:

Asadu reminded the minister and the audience of the fact that the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended, clearly makes it mandatory that both appointments to public offices and development of the country’s infrastructure must be spread evenly, so as to command national loyalty and that it is the non-adherence to this Federal Character principle as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution that sometimes generates ethnic and regional tensions, agitations and even militias.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/reps-battle-transport-minister-infrastructure-south-east/

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by deflover(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Its still very clear that within the Nigerian project there is no hope for the ss and se
See d stupid best President they sold to us
The idiot that was smuggled into Nigeria at night
Even is plan on rail did not include ss nor se
And later some foolish brothers will think the north or sw has good intentions for us
Y Yorubas love this is because
As long as our ports, railway are not working
All goods must pass through Lagos
And we wonder the magic they do to rack in IGR

Only in Biafra would we ve peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by signz: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is time for the Billionaires from the South East to form a conglomerate and take over construction of roads in the SE and toll the roads based on PPP and ignore the bias that comes from Nigeria and her government.

It is now looking as if it is a systemic plan to not put infrastructures in the South East even though this country survives today, due to local produce that has helped govt cut waste and corruption from FX round-tripping.

Even my South South States are also abandoned, no real meaningful projects and we have to come over and conquer Lagos and Abuja because we have been abandoned by the government.

Now we see why those IPOB crusaders sang in songs that 'Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior'. When you make a tribe to search for a Savior, then you can be ready to have them worship any demon masquerading as Angel of Light. These are recipes for ethnic tensions, and we have not learnt a thing from Rwanda.

I think its impossible at least for now. WE don't have federal backing.

Imagine just tapping into the diaspora funds of Igbomen and women to build all federal roads in SE, a rail line that connects the whole SE & SS states (basically because of access to Ibom, warri, calabar, PH, or whichever comes first seaport by God's grace).
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Acetyl(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Bro true there are billionaires in southeast but there some projects that are just too huge to be undertaken by businessmen and moreover businessmen don't invest in things they won't make profits on. They can only compliment government efforts

3 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Amarabae(f): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
When we complain, they will say that we are playing victim mentality.
what crime have south east committed that made FG to be marginalizing it?
GEJ Tried a little with that Enugu Airport and Enugu-Abakiliki expressway, the hausa/fulani and their southern ally hated him for that.
*my mind is made up, Igbos must leave Nigeria by any means.
God will punish this hate filled country, May it never see development as long as Hatred and wickedness against a particular ethnic group is still upheld.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by deflover(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Acetyl:
You shouldn't have replied him. He 's just an attention seeker... keep mute to answer a f***

My brother we should
I pray every day for the next civil war
I ve to drink some blood and eat so flesh of these worms that think we are cowards
I am urohobo
I am Niger Deltan
I am Biafran

7 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by deflover(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2017
signz:

I think its impossible at least for now. WE don't have federal backing.

Imagine just tapping into the diaspora funds of Igbomen and women to build all federal roads in SE, a rail line that connects the whole SE & SS states (basically because of access to Ibom, warri, calabar, PH, or whichever comes first seaport by God's grace).

To build roads u must ve approval
Even if the funds are there
The Hausa Fulani backed govt with the cheer leading Yoruba alliance won't allow it work
Lagos must be the only port of entry is the unwritten rule

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by UncleJudax(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2017
tysontim:
Lol at Amaechi as an Igbo son should not be told to include Igbo cities, what this means is minister have no power the president does, until an Igbo Man becomes president fed infrastructure will continue to lack
Not entirely true. How many federal projects did Good luck initiate and/or complete in the SS?

The "owners" of Nigeria would still want to call the shots.

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Mr mighty egho
You are just wat u are

Honestly that guy's stupity no get conscience..

3 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by tonio2wo: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2017
tysontim:
Lol at Amaechi as an Igbo son should not be told to include Igbo cities, what this means is minister have no power the president does, until an Igbo Man becomes president fed infrastructure will continue to lack

Amechi is ikwerre, he is anti-igbo!

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Xano(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Good idea
We can start to inform those who can relay such information.
The funds involved are huge, but we can start from somewhere. I heard some roads(some Federal, some State) in Anambra were done with some assistance from individuals. The UDI road to Awka was by Former State Governor.
It may take time, but it is possible.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Amarabae(f): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

To build roads u must ve approval
Even if the funds are there
The Hausa Fulani backed govt with the cheer leading Yoruba alliance won't allow it work
Lagos must be the only port of entry is the unwritten rule
This is the useless One Nigeria they want us to accept.
Stella Odua was humiliated from office in Aviation,whats her crime? Renovation Enugu Airport and making it international.
Thats all.
And yet some will tell me to pray for Nigeria,
sorry I will rather pray for North Korea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by lazsnaira(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
fratermathy conqueredwest paziena ikechu10 at least we can see amaechi our brother identifying with us, we are already tired of we ss crew. fratermathy limit your trash to your small and landlocked urhobo land with less than 2m people. we know how to deal with you guys, we will just activate your warri enemies.

Nigeria deliberately divided igbos and created south east for alienation,deprivation and marginalization. you wonder why Igbo's from south east troop to the west. it is because those areas have federal infrastructure and presence. I am proud of my se brothers because every single thing they have achieved is totally by their strength, hardwork and sweat. I am looking forward for the unification of every single Igbo speaking people so that we can further our interests with a common front. THE BALKANIZATION OF IGBOS INTO SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH HAS REALLY WEAKENED THE IGBO PEOPLE POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY, INFRASTRUCTURE ETC we united

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
That was how he stole billions of naira by using monorail as covered up. He has started again, so that he will have some pocket of lies to feed those who would rush to buy for 2019 campaigns.

Why not make all south south and south east's seaports available for businesses and to improve economy

Nigeria's politicians campaigns speeches.

"YOUR PVCs WILL HELP US TO COMPLETE ALL THE PROJECTS WE HAD STARTED BEFORE WE LEAVE OFFICE. YOUR VOTES MUST COUNTS, THIS PARTY WILL BRING DEVELOPMENTS, QUALITY EDUCATION, STABLE ELECTRICITY, WATER, GOOD ROADS AND INFRASTRUCTURES TO THIS COMMUNITY. VOTE LOOTERS VOTE FOR YOUR SUFFERING".

We are tired of being lied to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Heroes That Fought Gallantly To Give Us Peace During The Civil War / Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.